It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Technology can put an end to Peak Oil.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 10 2005 @ 10:12 AM
link   
Posted this on the Peak Oil forum lately.

Peak Oil is a confirmed hoax. The oil corporations are taking us for a ride.

www.himacresearch.com...
www.himacresearch.com...

www.science-frontiers.com...
www.searchanddiscovery.com...
www.oralchelation.com...

www.vialls.com...
www.freeenergynews.com...
www.chipsbooks.com...

I read alot of things when it comes to new age technology and what not but I'm not much of a scientist. I'm sure alot of you know about things that I don't have access to. In which case enlighten me on the subject. I think it's just amazing that we are finially discovering the door to the future in terms of where research and technological breakthroughs are being made.

Even when it comes to environment. By utilizing hemp as a renewable resource we can do virtually anything to improve the environment. Henry ford made the first model T out of hemp. And he wanted it to run on hemp biodiesel.

*Go to the peak oil forum. Lots of info.*

posted on Dec, 18 2005 @ 04:39 PM
link   
No Comment? In terms of technology for the future this is huge. We can cram that Peak Oil crap right back at the greedy and corrupt Oil cartels and still have cheap alternative fuels and technologies.

posted on Dec, 19 2005 @ 09:58 AM
link   
Problem is this,

People here (Perth, Australia) just will not give up there V8s for a 4 pot vtrII or IV engine that runs on water, and yes the oil companies have tried to shut us down. Even when it comes to the software development to run the thing, we have the politics also having a go.

In the end we will release the "H" project, its just a question of when.

posted on Dec, 24 2005 @ 08:47 PM
link   
The beauty of it is you don't have to give up the muscle cars. They can be outfitted with the water/gas carbs. I've seen it done before.

The design still utilizes gasoline but the system produces more efficient results.

Marty J. Fox talking "...When you put your mind to it you can accomplish anything..."

Might take a good chunk of dough but in ten years you'd make the money back ten fold.

[edit on 24-12-2005 by Huabamambo]

posted on Dec, 25 2005 @ 07:43 AM
link   
how bout the iron powder they talked about in newscientist. highly combustable nano powder that is highly reactive when egnited leaving absolutely no carbon emmission left over.

So reckons Dave Beach, a researcher at Oak Ridge National Laboratory in Tennessee, who has come up with a plan to transform the way we fuel our engines. Chunks of metal such as iron, aluminium or boron are the thing, he believes. Turn them into powder with grains just nanometres across and the stuff becomes highly reactive. Ignite it, and it releases copious quantities of energy. With a modified engine and a tankful of metal, Beach calculates that an average saloon car could travel three times as far as the equivalent petrol-powered vehicle

www.newscientist.com...

posted on Dec, 26 2005 @ 11:27 AM
link   
Wow. Never heard of that before.

I'm amazed. It seems that everyday we're always finding out a new way to power our cars or a new way to help improve our society and end the dependency on oil.

Typical of the Oil companies though they always suppress these types of technologies.

For instance. If you do make a Carb. alteration to your car so you can get 150- MPG keep quiet. I know how the oil and auto industry works.

Everytime someone has come public with blue prints for an improved engine to improve the gas mileage the Oil companies always move in and buy everything up. Your told to be quiet and forget the whole thing.

posted on Dec, 26 2005 @ 11:58 PM
link   

Typical of the Oil companies though they always suppress these types of technologies.

They ain't no suppressing this technology as Mining companies and Militaries have been all over these types of highly reactive nano-particles. These particles could also hypothetically usher in 4th gen nukes .........

Also the actual combustion engine itself is not that efficient and frankely needs to be updated for the 21st Century. Mazda is doing some innovation with their Rotary Engines but again only Mazda has the rights to them and they aren't likely to be licencing them out for cheap either. Their next concept car is supposed to be able to burn anything from Hydrogen Gas to Bio-Diesel.

www.gizmag.com...

The Auto Industry is in need of a shakeup badly.

Another thing that could help put an end to Peak Oil is minimizing the amount of Mileage our Fleets of Transports have to travel to deliver their goods.

www.wired.com...

cba.mit.edu...

[edit on 27-12-2005 by sardion2000]

top topics

join