It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mind Frames

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 10 2005 @ 09:54 AM
link   
I have heard of people who are able to project themselves out of their bodies, and tell someone what is happening far away. I have also heard of frames of min, ie. A normal person exista in frame 1.

Frame 1 = Normal human being, who sees, hears, smells, touches, etc.

There are supposed to be people like sages who have entered another frame, and are able to do things a normal person cant. What are your thoughts ? Anyone think they know how to enter another frame of mind ?

posted on Dec, 10 2005 @ 09:04 PM
link   
I've never heard of "frames of mind" actually having labels. There are different dimensions, that I know.

I suppose the easiest way to enter another frame of mind would be through some kind of mediation. I can only think of two different frames of mind... or rather, two methods (I don't know what the frames would be). Either through intense concentration on a single thing, or concentration on nothing at all (thoughtlessness).

There is the "mind over matter" frame of mind as well. I don't do martial arts so I can't tell you how it works, but it is believed that it involves some sort of anticipation of the event before it happens. I'm sure the chi/ki masters have something valuble to share on this topic.

posted on Dec, 13 2005 @ 01:36 AM
link   
now i suppose that i can shed some light
to grow up an anomaly is hard. to not flow with the rest makes you feel alone and you end up spending time thinking and exploring your destiny to understand who and what you are on another level
now many of us believe that such events to push us into secclusion are part of the destiney that we get pieces of in our dreams and on the wind of the world you feel more connected to the world that most people gladly kill everyday you can hear the screams of a thousand children being abused
feel the vilness of those doing it the despiration of the lost and the horrible confusion of the insane we can read minds and project into others. there is much that is tied to every move and thought we make.
many cannot handle the amount of information and feelings that they not learn but contain and kill themselves early in the game. ive made it to 24 but im struggleing now. and i am covered in scars both mental and physical. for pain is sometimes the only thing i believe is real for we doubt every thing we know most of the time due to so many just living their lives carefree
yet we felt inner anguish and longing since almost the get go.

my first memory is from when i was two and i remember every frighting dream hthat i have because they reflect the worlds that we live in and i mean worlds now there is more to it more than i can tell in one sitting i fany one is interested in checking my thought out they are all over ats now... whoever doesnt believe a word i say is fine cause i doubt it all too........

[edit on 13-12-2005 by toraylin]
mod edit to add spaces, periods and paragraphs. Long uninterupted "sentences" are hard to read.

[edit on 13-12-2005 by DontTreadOnMe]

new topics

join