It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

Problem with Google adds and Middle Banner In Firefox

page: 1
0

log in

join
share:

posted on Dec, 10 2005 @ 02:17 AM
link   
I seem to be having issues with FF and the google adds and mid banner on ats. check this out..

This is an image of IE and FF.. Notice how they look totally diffrent.


This is with FF alone.. Look to the right and see the none google adds. and the mid area where there is that banner where it tells you the last posts you made are.. Its not all showing up right.


And last image is just IE.. normal looking..


Anyway I am not sure you guys are aware of this if you are opps... if not there ya go.. I dont use IE so.. It would be cool to have this fixed.




posted on Dec, 10 2005 @ 09:35 AM
link   
Seems like whatever the glitch was, it's now fixed.
My FF looks just the same as Opera and IE.



posted on Dec, 10 2005 @ 12:53 PM
link   
There is one simple fix to all of those problems.

Give up on firefox and Opera and use the broswer god and Bill Gates intended us to use!

- One Man Short ®



posted on Dec, 11 2005 @ 12:18 AM
link   
Get rid of firefox??? You blaspheme!

Firefox kept me surfing while I was dealing with that god (darn) about:blank thing- you know, the one where whatever page you try to go to seems to automatically forward you to what appears to be the worlds worst search engine or some such thing? 90% of my adware problems vanished when I started using firefox as my default browser. The other 10% would be gone too if I could delete explorer.



new topics

top topics
 
0

log in

join