It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If JFK was a republican,

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 9 2005 @ 10:38 PM
link   
Would there have been a "large conspiracy" of his assassination?

Or perhaps If he wasn't "catholic".

What Is Needed for the This Conspiracy too happen? And why is it needed?

(Asked my Wife this. She stated "I don't know, And I don't Care. All I know was that the republicans killed him".)

Of Course, You don't challenge your "wife" for validation.

posted on Dec, 10 2005 @ 01:33 AM
link   
Such questions have no answers. If you're wearing protective headgear, you can ask your wife what the Republicans would have possibly gained by putting Lyndon Johnson in the White House. I think Kennedy is a highly over-rated President, but his successor was the absolute worst thing that ever happened to this nation. The Great Society, indeed!

posted on Dec, 10 2005 @ 01:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by msnevil

No matter who or what he was, as long as he put through those last two executive orders, putting the treasury back into the hands of Congress and disestablishing the CIA, he'd have been shot.

posted on Dec, 10 2005 @ 02:04 AM
link   
Here's a link to Kennedy's executive orders. Could you please identify the two you are speaking of?

posted on Dec, 10 2005 @ 02:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by GradyPhilpott
Here's a link to Kennedy's executive orders. Could you please identify the two you are speaking of?

#11110 for taking out the Federal Reserve.

Via your own link, www.lib.umich.edu...:

By virtue of the authority vested in me by section 301 of title 3 of the United States Code, it is ordered as follows:

SECTION 1. Executive Order No. 10289 of September 19, 1951, as amended, is hereby further amended --

(a) By adding at the end of paragraph 1 thereof the following subparagraph (j):

"(j) The authority vested in the President by paragraph (b) of section 43 of the Act of May 12, 1933, as amended (31 U.S.C. 821 (b)), to issue silver certificates against any silver bullion, silver, or standard silver dollars in the Treasury not then held for redemption of any outstanding silver certificates, to prescribe the denominations of such silver certificates, and to coin standard silver dollars and subsidiary silver currency for their redemption," and

(b) By revoking subparagraphs (b) and (c) of paragraph 2 thereof.

SEC. 2. The amendment made by this Order shall not affect any act done, or any right accruing or accrued or any suit or proceeding had or commenced in any civil or criminal cause prior to the date of this Order but all such liabilities shall continue and may be enforced as if said amendments had not been made.

JOHN F. KENNEDY

THE WHITE HOUSE,
June 4, 1963.

The Treasury being of the US Government, as created by Congress in 1789.

If you go to www.thetruthseeker.co.uk..., you'll find this:

On June 4, 1963, a little known attempt was made to strip the Federal Reserve Bank of its power to loan money to the government at interest. On that day President John F. Kennedy signed Executive Order No. 11110 that returned to the U.S. government the power to issue currency, without going through the Federal Reserve. Mr. Kennedy's order gave the Treasury the power "to issue silver certificates against any silver bullion, silver, or standard silver dollars in the Treasury." This meant that for every ounce of silver in the U.S. Treasury's vault, the government could introduce new money into circulation. In all, Kennedy brought nearly $4.3 billion in U.S. notes into circulation. The ramifications of this bill are enormous.

With the stroke of a pen, Mr. Kennedy was on his way to putting the Federal Reserve Bank of New York out of business. If enough of these silver certificates were to come into circulation they would have eliminated the demand for Federal Reserve notes. This is because the silver certificates are backed by silver and the Federal Reserve notes are not backed by anything. Executive Order 11110 could have prevented the national debt from reaching its current level, because it would have given the government the ability to repay its debt without going to the Federal Reserve and being charged interest in order to create the new money. Executive Order 11110 gave the U.S. the ability to create its own money backed by silver.

Obviously, that wasn't one of his last two. I'm not big on the whole Kennedy thing, just heard smatterings of this and that and can't remember half of it, so you'll have to forgive such remarks.

The CIA order wasn't put in before his death but was a clear objective of his, as illustrated by his remark to Senator Mike Mansfield that he would "splinter the CIA into a thousand pieces and scatter it to the wind." He disgusted by the Bay of Pigs, taking place only three months after he took office, and immediately fired three CIA officials, including the Director and Deputy Director. That's what he came into office to, and his resulting "howdy doo" to the CIA probably didn't sit too well with those guys either, and it apparently didn't get much better afterwards. I'm sure there are plenty of articles out there but here's one with some historical illustrations of the relation between Kennedy and other CIA/military/etc. officials.

Like I said, I'm not big on the whole Kennedy thing. But the reserve thing and the CIA problems were no doubt both leading contributions to his death nonetheless.

Edit: You'll also find an executive order set up in an attempt to keep the CIA in check in order #10938.

[edit on 10-12-2005 by bsbray11]

posted on Dec, 10 2005 @ 02:56 AM
link   
You might find this article of interest:

mcadams.posc.mu.edu...

posted on Dec, 10 2005 @ 03:26 AM
link   
he'd of still been removed

he was taken out for these reasons

restructuring the cia
re-establish REAL silver backed currency , restructureing the federal reserve
shutting down vietnam

big cash cows and

all are arms of the NWO

he hinted at it here ;

John Fitzgerald Kennedy [1917 ~ 1963] President of U.S.: 1961 ~ 1963. Columbia University, 10 days before his assassination
"The high office of President has been used to foment a plot to destroy the Americans' freedom, and before I leave office I must inform the citizen of his plight."

and it is unfolding, right before our eyes , as in 1984...

posted on Dec, 10 2005 @ 03:36 AM
link   
msnevil,

Honestly I think if he were republican, we would have never been assassinated in the first place.

Look at it this way..

If he was republician, he would have had different ways of running the show. And probably would have nevver altered with the Cuban Missle Crisis plans like he did.

-Jared

posted on Dec, 10 2005 @ 09:48 AM
link   
*tsk, tsk*
If any of you really believe the only reasons he was assassinated was his religion and his party, remember Lincoln was a republican. I don't think JFK's religion has ANYthing to do with his murder.

His stance on the Cuban Missile Crisis was not a political one, imho. It was a personal, moral stand...and not a popular one amongst the military.

The republicans DIDN'T kill Kennedy...Those Who Rule did!!
I think it's important to remember it doesn't make much difference which part is in power....they are only different sides of the same tarnished coin.

[edit on 10-12-2005 by DontTreadOnMe]

posted on Dec, 10 2005 @ 03:19 PM
link   
Here's another article thatyou may find of interest:

www.john-f-kennedy.net...

Kennedy knew that if the silver-backed United States Notes were widely circulated, they would have eliminated the demand for Federal Reserve Notes. This is a very simple matter of economics. The USN was backed by silver and the FRN was not backed by anything of intrinsic value.

Being relatively new to the JFK thing, it would be a great opportunity for us to delve into the differences between our two sources, examine their sources, and the actual language and implications of EO 11110.

I notice your article mentions that the EO was later repealed, for example, while the article above states the following:

According to Title 3, United States Code, Section 301 dated January 26, 1998:

Executive Order (EO) 10289 dated Sept. 17, 1951, 16 F.R. 9499, was as amended by:

EO 10583, dated December 18, 1954, 19 F.R. 8725;

EO 10882 dated July 18, 1960, 25 F.R. 6869;

EO 11110 dated June 4, 1963, 28 F.R. 5605;

EO 11825 dated December 31, 1974, 40 F.R. 1003;

EO 12608 dated September 9, 1987, 52 F.R. 34617

The 1974 and 1987 amendments, added after Kennedy's 1963 amendment, did not change or alter any part of Kennedy's EO 11110. A search of Clinton's 1998 and 1999 EO's and Presidential Directives has also shown no reference to any alterations, suspensions, or changes to EO 11110.

And here's another passage that contradicts a claim your source suggests, that the Federal Reserve is not indepedent of the gov:

The Federal Reserve Bank, a.k.a Federal Reserve System, is a Private Corporation. Black's Law Dictionary defines the "Federal Reserve System" as: "Network of twelve central banks to which most national banks belong and to which state chartered banks may belong. Membership rules require investment of stock and minimum reserves." Privately-owned banks own the stock of the FED. This was explained in more detail in the case of Lewis v. United States, Federal Reporter, 2nd Series, Vol. 680, Pages 1239, 1241 (1982), where the court said: "Each Federal Reserve Bank is a separate corporation owned by commercial banks in its region. The stock-holding commercial banks elect two thirds of each Bank's nine member board of directors".

And the article goes on, and mentions various other points, citing specific sources on a range of relevant information. I wouldn't know how accurate or all-inclusive either article is, so like I said, this might be a nice opportunity for us to look more deeply into the matter and do some further, personal investigation on the nature of EO 11110.

posted on Dec, 11 2005 @ 03:06 PM
link   

If JFK was a republican,

These are ridiculous questions. His assassination had nothing to do with being Catholic or a Democrat. It had to do with pissing off too many people in high places as some people here have already explained. He is the last president we've had that wasn't a puppet. Every president since and forever will be puppets of the NWO or Illuminati or whatever you want to call the people that really run things

Just a note: Someone on here called Johnson a Republican? He was Kennedy's VP and then President.....how would he be a Republican? And all this time I thought Lincoln was a Democrat, but I find I am wrong...he was a Republican.......you learn something new everyday!

posted on Dec, 11 2005 @ 05:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Excitable_Boy
And all this time I thought Lincoln was a Democrat, but I find I am wrong...he was a Republican.......you learn something new everyday!

Today's Republican is nothing like the Republican of the mid-1800's. There was a big change in policies to more favor corporations back around when Theodore Roosevelt ran Bull-Moose (more like old republicanism) against Taft (like more recent republicanism).

posted on Dec, 11 2005 @ 09:53 PM
link   
In a conspiracy, Every question Needs asked. No matter How "stupid"!

As to the JFK was not a puppet. How do you know?

According to many illumanti Theories. He was but one Machavallian "play" to bring about Global Dominance. (The "Vatican-illumanti Connection")

Many "Americans" At that Time, Had A Belief. That Catholism was a "trump" card for the NWO. And Believed Kennedy was the Anti-Christ. (That was "supposed" to "Rise from The Grave". Of course, He didn't. Or Did he?)

Another theory. -

www.bibliotecapleyades.net...

posted on Dec, 18 2005 @ 10:11 PM
link   
Any conspiracy theory that you believe, that you can bring up over any holiday dinner table- and have relatives that agree with you- can not possibly be true.

Forget Oliver Stone's nonsense. It's Only A Movie!

Consider:

John F. Kennedy walked out on a interview with Edward Murrow when Murrow attacked Joe McCarthy.

John F. Kennedy plotted killing Castro.

John F. Kennedy tried to overthrow the Cuban government.

John F. Kennedy sent troops to Viet Nam.

John F. Kennedy wasn't trying to change any part of the nations agenda when he visited Dallas- the polls showed him easily beatable- he would have been yet another one term Democrat. He was in Texas to drum up votes.

Finally we have his words. "Ask not, what your country can do for you. Ask what you can do for your country".

This line alone by the time of the short lived LBJ Great Society days would cause projectile vomiting among the 'progressives'.

posted on Dec, 19 2005 @ 06:03 AM
link   
If JFK was a republican, i would be Bill Gates

posted on Dec, 19 2005 @ 06:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by GradyPhilpott
Such questions have no answers. If you're wearing protective headgear, you can ask your wife what the Republicans would have possibly gained by putting Lyndon Johnson in the White House. I think Kennedy is a highly over-rated President, but his successor was the absolute worst thing that ever happened to this nation. The Great Society, indeed!

No FDR was the worst thing to ever happen to this country.

posted on Dec, 24 2005 @ 02:57 PM
link   

According to many illumanti Theories. He was but one Machavallian "play" to bring about Global Dominance. (The "Vatican-illumanti Connection")

Many "Americans" At that Time, Had A Belief. That Catholism was a "trump" card for the NWO. And Believed Kennedy was the Anti-Christ. (That was "supposed" to "Rise from The Grave". Of course, He didn't. Or Did he?)

Absurd. Kennedy being Catholic had nothing to do with anything. There was no Vatican connection to Kennedy, again, absurd. Kennedy was the first Catholic president (and only) and lots of people thought he'd have trouble with the separation of church and state thing, and he didn't.

Kennedy was the anti-christ? That's a riot. If anything, Nixon was the anti-christ!! And his cronies were the anti-apostles!

posted on Dec, 24 2005 @ 03:05 PM
link   

No FDR was the worst thing to ever happen to this country.

How can you or anyone possibly believe this? He did more for this country than any president. He got us out of the depression. He started many policies which helped many people get their lives back. Why was he re-elected 3 times as well? Because the people loved him!

Explain your reasoning behind him being the worst thing.....

top topics

join