It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tonight on MSNBC's The Situation with Tucker Carlson

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 9 2005 @ 10:59 PM
link   
It also shows that we didn't bother to tell Canada anything or he still bound by a secrecy obligation that he will not violate. However, given the fact that he was a little slow with his facts, I tend to think he started studying Ufology in his retirement and became a believer without any actual proof of his own to add.

Who knows?

No matter what, I was very surprised at how respectfully Tucker treated the man. It actually makes me think that Jon Stewart was only 99.995 percent right about Tucker

posted on Dec, 9 2005 @ 11:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Centrist
It also shows that we didn't bother to tell Canada anything or he still bound by a secrecy obligation that he will not violate. However, given the fact that he was a little slow with his facts, I tend to think he started studying Ufology in his retirement and became a believer without any actual proof of his own to add.

Who knows?

No matter what, I was very surprised at how respectfully Tucker treated the man. It actually makes me think that Jon Stewart was only 99.995 percent right about Tucker

Tucker is known for interuptting his guests like crazy, but he listened to everything this guy had to say. What did surprise me was his statement that those who believe in extraterrestrial life are a minority in the U.S. I might be wrong, but I remember many polls conducted showed that the majority of those polled did in fact believe in the possibility of extraterrestrial life and even more believed that they have visited Earth.

I might be wrong, but I remember reading that somewhere.

posted on Dec, 9 2005 @ 11:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by sweatmonicaIdo
I remember many polls conducted showed that the majority of those polled did in fact believe in the possibility of extraterrestrial life and even more believed that they have visited Earth.

This makes no sense, how could a higher number of people believe that aliens have visited the Earth than the number that believe they could exist?

posted on Dec, 9 2005 @ 11:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by djohnsto77

Originally posted by sweatmonicaIdo
I remember many polls conducted showed that the majority of those polled did in fact believe in the possibility of extraterrestrial life and even more believed that they have visited Earth.

This makes no sense, how could a higher number of people believe that aliens have visited the Earth than the number that believe they could exist?

I'm not too sure about how exactly the poll was conducted. Like I said I may be wrong. They may have polled different sets of people for different questions.

posted on Dec, 10 2005 @ 12:34 AM
link   
omg noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

i just came in and saw this post, its 1:30 here can someone tell me they will do a ree-run or something. man i was into this story since i started reading about it.

posted on Dec, 10 2005 @ 01:08 AM
link   
I expect this ex-defense minister is up for a hobbie and he's found a willing audience. How long before he starts heading conventoins and authoring some spartan fact mixed with grandiose fiction in the form of UFO books. "I worked for the government and I know about UFO's. Cha-Ching $$$$$$

posted on Dec, 10 2005 @ 09:33 AM
link   
He mentioned Steven Greer's 400+ witnesses, and did talk about the Canadian blue prints for a base on the moon. So it's not like it's something he doesn't know about already. The idea is real. And he did say he came across reports of UFOs that could not be explained as natural things. He didn't come across any top secret reports that would be a "smoking gun" but all in all I think it's good he's speaking out and at least getting some attention about hearings...

posted on Dec, 11 2005 @ 09:40 PM
link   
In case anyone is interested in actually watching it, here is a link to Paul Hellyer's conversation with Tucker.

Watch and enjoy. In a thread on another email list, Stanton Friedman noted that Tucker incorrectly cites a statistic that a majority of Americans do not believe that we are being visited by extraterrestrials. I would like to find his source that confirms otherwise. If anyone knows of the whereabouts of such data, I'd appreciate a link to it.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join