It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hijack Situation

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 9 2005 @ 08:37 AM
link   
Ok your on a flight say from LAX to JFK suddenly you hear shouting and screaming coming from the front of the plane then you see men run in and they are branishing knifes and what looks like a bomb straped around one of the mens waist there are 4 of them what do you do?

posted on Dec, 9 2005 @ 08:49 AM
link   
I would observe them for a few minutes, Study there movements, Then wait for each one to be seperated and alone, Then take them out individualy with a custom Bow like John J. Rambo did in First Blood Part 2.

[edit on 9-12-2005 by C0le]

posted on Dec, 9 2005 @ 09:30 AM
link   

Ok your on a flight say from LAX to JFK suddenly you hear shouting and screaming coming from the front of the plane then you see men run in and they are branishing knifes and what looks like a bomb straped around one of the mens waist there are 4 of them what do you do?

Wet myself

[edit on 9/12/05 by obiwan15]

posted on Dec, 9 2005 @ 12:11 PM
link   
stay as calm as possible,

eat and drink very small amounts, so that you do not need the loo,

void resistance and sudden or threatening movements

Breathe deeply and prepare yourself mentally, physically and emotionally for the possibility of a long ordeal.
Try to remain inconspicuous, avoid direct eye contact and the appearance of observing your captors' actions.

I guess you have to think, they have taken hostages for a reason,

I guess if it came down to it and i thought they where going to blow it up anyway, i would just fight tooth and nail till the end,

posted on Dec, 9 2005 @ 02:32 PM
link   
I would automatically know that the bomb strapped around the man’s waist was a fake, there is no way they could get a bomb that obvious onto a plane nowadays. I would then remain calm and try to get one of the stewardess’ to get me to where the food carts are located. I would try to assemble a small group of people to help me charge the aisles with food carts on either side, then we would overpower the hijackers and take back the plane. People might get stabbed and die, but it’s better then letting the hijackers do as they please.

[edit on 9-12-2005 by WestPoint23]

posted on Dec, 9 2005 @ 03:11 PM
link   

I would automatically know that the bomb strapped around the man’s waist was a fake, there is no way they could get a bomb that obvious onto a plane nowadays. I would then remain calm and try to get one of the stewardess’ to get me to where the food carts are located. I would try to assemble a small group of people to help me charge the aisles with food carts on either side, then we would overpower the hijackers and take back the plane. People might get stabbed and die, but it’s better then letting the hijackers do as they please

someone saw "the flight that fought" back on the discovery channel

posted on Dec, 9 2005 @ 05:14 PM
link   
Actually not really, I was going to watch that show but I forgot about it. However, it doesn't’ take a genius to realize that that's the most efficient way to take a plane back from 4 people with box cutters. All it takes is some clear thinking, an initiative.

posted on Dec, 9 2005 @ 06:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by C0le
I would observe them for a few minutes, Study there movements, Then wait for each one to be seperated and alone, Then take them out individualy with a custom Bow like John J. Rambo did in First Blood Part 2.

[edit on 9-12-2005 by C0le]

but our not rambo.

sorry, had too

posted on Dec, 9 2005 @ 07:49 PM
link   
Pray, then i'd wait for the 2 Air marshall's on the flight to kill the basterds with thier guns

new topics

top topics

join