It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

long list of pro gun celebs

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 3 2006 @ 01:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bout Time
I'd bet my left hairy that I can outshoot any of the Bushistas on ATS - either shotgun or bow ( recurve & compound - no mechanical release....fingers baby!
).
Can't say I'm worth a deuce with a pistol, since I don't own one

I'd take you up on that one.. 6'1" English longbow. Ash arrows goose fletching all made by me. Damascus glove.

no shotgun but I'll match you with throwing axe, knives, spikes or spear.

cept I am far from being a Bushie....

I got a question.. why is my right to own and carry a gun protected but it is illegal in most states for me to walk arround with a stilletto?

[edit on 1/3/2006 by MrBunny]

posted on Jan, 3 2006 @ 04:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by cavscout

Originally posted by madnessinmysoul
wait, the swedes get a say in US politics why? and why does celebrity opinion matter more than the opinion of the average human? and the sweedish bikini team, where did you get that?

No, the Swedes do not "get a say" however were one example of pro-gun celebrities.

Celebrity opinion shouldn’t matter more, however you should go ask the victim disarmament crowd that question. This post was in response to their flaunting anti-self-defense celebrities, something they have done many a time

quick questions.
if someone gets shot, are they not a victim?
are all lives priceless?
and are you a victim before you become directly victimized?
do you believe guns are the only form of protection that work?

edit:pluralization and addition

[edit on 3-1-2006 by madnessinmysoul]

posted on Jan, 3 2006 @ 04:25 PM
link   
Ben Affleck is a pro-gun celeb? That's a bit of a surprise based on what I know about him.

Does he own a gun but still want to restrict eveyone else's right to own one, or is he really pro-gun, or at least pro-choice on the gun issue?

posted on Jan, 4 2006 @ 05:39 AM
link   

Wow, people paid you to teach them to throw axes? Or did you do it professionally, for a primitive army perhaps?

You really should explore life away from the computer. Might want to look into
the activities of any number of historical reenactment groups. amazing what you can find.

posted on Jan, 4 2006 @ 07:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by stalkingwolf

Wow, people paid you to teach them to throw axes? Or did you do it professionally, for a primitive army perhaps?

You really should explore life away from the computer. Might want to look into
the activities of any number of historical reenactment groups. amazing what you can find.

SCA?

posted on Jan, 6 2006 @ 02:10 AM
link   
Dont forget my favs Bruce Willies and the Governator.

posted on Jan, 6 2006 @ 02:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by ludaChris
Dont forget my favs Bruce Willies and the Governator.

You are kidding, right?

The "Governator" signed one of the stupidest anti-gun laws I have ever seen, banning a weapon that had never been used in a crime, so far as I know. Why was it banned? It was spooky!

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join