It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Third Force

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 8 2005 @ 11:45 PM
link   
Jim Brandon, in his classic study of Forteana, "The Rebirth of Pan(Firebird Press 1983)", wrote of a "third force". He posited that in between the true believers and the naysayers of science there could be found an answer to all the strange anomilies that have plagued mankind.

"But could it be that both extremes, in their own way, have a part of the true answer? That there is an elusive 'third force' which can conjure up terrifying apparitions, but which is not real in the strict scientific sense of being measurable and replicable."

If the earth is indeed a living, conscious entity that creates these things that terrify and fill us with wonder(UFO's, Bigfoot, Nessie, Mothman), why does it do it?

As far as UFO's go, I think the Earth spirit has been pushing our evolution, making us look toward the stars. When we leave for distant planets the earth will finally be rid of the cancer that has plagued it ever since the first megalith began sapping it of ley energy.

I do believe that at some time in our ancient past the earth was visited by an extraterrestrial race. Robert K. G. Temple's seminal work "The Sirius Mystery" seems to provide evidence of that. We are the remnants of that non-earthly race. The earth has been trying to get rid of us ever since.

This is just my personal belief, so please be gentle ripping my theory to shreds.

posted on Dec, 10 2005 @ 05:50 AM
link   
their our concious dimensions and then there are higher dimensions. and there you have the extremeties for a higher state of awareness, not so much bewilderment. they got what they wanted out of this planet long ago when there civilation was tripe with emotional differences, they finnaly settled on the concurement of other races as a steping stone for philisophical evultionary communion throughout the galaxy. theres a ways to a means and a path to fortitude among each great indiiviual, even greater among civilizations.

welcome to ats

[edit on 10-12-2005 by sturod84]

join