It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What is God Going To be like....?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 8 2005 @ 10:22 PM
link   
I have always wondered what God might be like; some say it is impossible to fathom the idea of even thinking of what God is. Again it seems as a question that is some sort of circle or a everlasting hole in the ground. It is just like asking what a Gun look likes to a cave man. You can try to show him what it does or what is said and written about it but he is always going to wonder how can i get one or what does it even look like. I have always wondered if God is all colors shapes and sizes, floating, gliding, see through, or whatever. Then like what is His personality like, is it all temperaments or just one distinct one changing from one to the next or is it really un-fathomable. There is the Bible which explains Jesus and how that is God in Mans form hear on earth. Well I guess basically what is a soul going to be like is it our minds or our minds which we know is there but never controls us?

posted on Dec, 9 2005 @ 06:59 PM
link   
Yes, I think a 'soul' is a 'mind.' And I believe that God is The Mind that all minds spring from.

As for what I think God is like...

Think of a human being, but one that has no longer any shortcomings, whose emotions are pure and completely positive, and whose thoughts are focused on unity rather than individuality.

But--that's not to say I see God as a person--I do not. God is pure Spirit and when I say think of a human being I mean think of their character, their mind, not their body.

new topics

join