It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Passions

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 20 2007 @ 11:46 PM
link   
So Miguel has been sentenced to life in prison and Luis is to be executed as soon as possible...why doesn't Theresa just tell Ethan that he's little Ethan's father and get it over with? I see no reason for her to continue to listen to the blackmailer even though the spoilers seem to indicate that she will...this is maddening!

Gwen is supposed to return on or about May 6th. I wonder what she'll do.

Tabitha's antics with the Paul Revere preschool people was great fun though, and Endora seems to be getting cuter by the day!

I'll close by saying -- I want a MarTimmy!!!!

posted on Apr, 25 2007 @ 03:11 PM
link   
This is good news for some and not so good news for others. For me it is great news, as we have Directv. I hope there will be some way for folks who don't have Directv to view the new episodes. Hope the original cast members stay on. I can't imagine anyone else playing Ethan, Theresa, Gwen or Sheridan.

NBC Universal Television Studio and DIRECTV announced that the NBC Universal-produced soap Passions has found a new home on DIRECTV where the popular program will continue for a 9th season. Under the new agreement, NBC Universal Television Studio will produce brand-new episodes to air Monday-Thursday on DIRECTV's original programming channel, The 101. The celebrated soap will end its network run on NBC September 7 with a series of cliffhangers and will resurface on DIRECTV September 17, picking up where the series left off. The show will remain in its current time slot of 2 PM ET and DIRECTV will air encore marathons of the show each weekend.

Here is the link:
soapnet.go.com...

posted on Apr, 25 2007 @ 09:41 PM
link   
Well it's great that Passions will continue.

Unfortunately, I don't think I'm able to get it since I live in an apartment building. Hopefully the episodes will still be available on the Internet.

posted on Jun, 2 2007 @ 07:46 PM
link   
This was an interesting week in Harmony.

Next week, Tabitha will be declared to be a good witch by the Committee of Witches. Hopefully as a good witch she'll be able to banish this blackmailer/rapist/nightstalker/he/she/it/thing for good.

I was surprised how Theresa went from begging Julian not to reveal Little Ethan's paternity to Ethan to lording over Julian so quickly. Why doesn't she just tell Ethan he's the daddy???

[edit on 6/2/2007 by djohnsto77]

posted on Sep, 6 2007 @ 12:32 PM
link   
So this is the last week of Passions on NBC.

Vincent was the blackmailer and is now apparently dead (although expect a surprise from Valerie by week's end!)

Whitney is leaving Harmony (apparently Eve will be the only Russell family member to go to DirectTV)

Evil returns and Endora is going to trapped in Tabitha's basement!

It seems there may still be an official channel to get episodes over the net for those of us who can't get DirecTV. (I would if I could but I can't
)

posted on Sep, 6 2007 @ 10:18 PM
link   
For the purpose of conserving such a great cultural item, I've recorded the FULL Passions intro scene captured during the last week of its NBC run:

I just hope I cen keep tabs after it's taken over by DirecTV since it's impossible for me to get it in my apartment building.

posted on Sep, 12 2007 @ 02:42 AM
link   
So Vincent and Valerie are in fact the same person! I knew it all the time

Fox died, Chad died, Whitney moved away, Fancy had a microchip implanted in her head to control her, Vincent/Valerie is alive, Alistair is alive and using Pretty, and Gwen has a boy with Ethan and barged in right before Theresa was going to reveal that Little Ethan was his son.

So basically nothing was resolved!

:bnghd:

posted on Sep, 30 2007 @ 07:55 PM
link   
You Are My Love And My Passion For Life!

So what I've heard so far, the DirecTV episodes really aren't that different from the NBC ones.

I'm not sure if that's good or bad.

I was hoping the story lines would pick up a bit of speed though.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join