Help ATS with a contribution via PayPal:
learn more

Passions

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join

posted on Jan, 2 2007 @ 12:59 AM
link   
I saw a rumor that Passions could be dropped to make room for an expanded Today show on NBC. Today sucked with Katie Couric and now without her it sucks even more!

All Passions fans need to speak out against this! At least send an e-mail via the NBC Contact Us page here: www.nbc.com...

posted on Jan, 9 2007 @ 08:21 PM
link   
Thanks for the tip about NBC wanting to cancel Passions. Seems like this show is always in danger of being canceled, which is a shame because it really is quite original. I can not think of one show that has storylines resembling the ones on Passions.

Lets hope that the ratings improve enough to keep this show on the air. I can not imagine suffering through yet another long boring hour of the today show. YUCK! :bnghd:

posted on Jan, 10 2007 @ 05:06 AM
link   
So do you think Grace is really dead? I find it hard to imagine that the writers would bring her back just to kill her after only a month (actually I guess just a couple days in Passions-time) of talking on the phone in one room and various international airports.

Anyhow, a belated thanks for that youtube link! I like this too, it pretty much sums up 8 long years of Passions:

www.youtube.com...

posted on Jan, 10 2007 @ 05:02 PM
link   
Seems like i read somewhere grace would only be in a few episodes, not really sure how many or for how long. Still it was great to see her, if only for a short time.

On an unrelated note, the actress who plays Gwen has never looked more beautiful. I guess pregnancy must agree with her. But Theresa is still my girl!
E&T Forever

[edit on 1/10/2007 by neo4116]

[edit on 1/10/2007 by neo4116]

posted on Jan, 17 2007 @ 12:43 AM
link   
Sad news...it looks like NBC will indeed be dropping Passions.

Unless they move it to one of their cable channels or another network buys it, the last episode will be in August. If it does truly end, I hope at least they'll tie up all the lose ends they've left in the plot.

At least maybe we'll finally see ET living together happily ever after, but I didn't want it to come about this way.

posted on Jan, 17 2007 @ 05:31 AM
link   
I'm going to go buy a poster board from Staples when it opens soon, write

SAVE PASSIONS!

and go down to that godforsaken Today show in Rock center.

posted on Jan, 17 2007 @ 01:05 PM
link   
This not the good news i was hoping for. passions is the only soap i watch, now i am really totally and completely bummed out.

dare we hope another network will pick it up? or at least rerun it from the beginning? Something ANYTHING!!! Pleeze!!

posted on Jan, 20 2007 @ 01:54 AM
link   
There is some speculation that Passions could continue to exist as an Internet-only show.

I'm not exactly sure how successful that'd be compared to the production costs, but I would treasure any extra episodes it could offer.

posted on Jan, 30 2007 @ 05:44 PM
link   
It looks like things are getting interesting for Passions end. I think they're going back to their emphasis on the supernatural as there seems to definitely be at least an element of that working with this rapist/peeper/evil-sher-sher.

What do you think is going to happen? How does Valerie know that evil is coming just like Tabitha does?

posted on Feb, 14 2007 @ 10:45 AM
link   
I don't know how Valerie knows, unless it has something to do with Julian, maybe?

I really like Passions alot, but lately all this raping of Fancy has really just turned me off. I'm finding it really hard to watch right now. But I guess the writers must have a plan to tie this all together.

And another thing, Whitney is not the good friend to Theresa she started out as. She is really starting to get me. And Chad - what a cad, unbeliveable.

Lots of lose ends need to be fixed. Hope they do it and not leave everyone hanging. But my one BIG wish when this show ends is that Theresa & Ethan finally are together with no secrets to keep them from being happy. (and no gwen around to mess things up)

posted on Feb, 14 2007 @ 03:37 PM
link   
as long as i never have to she that gawd awful avatar from passions my life will be complete

plz do not subtract from my life force!

posted on Feb, 26 2007 @ 06:30 AM
link   
So after years and years of just once mentioning the existance of another Julian/Ivy daughter, Pretty Crane is now mentioned in practically every episode.

Does she have anything to do with the Nightstalker/Peeper/Rapist?

I kind of wish this Peeper SL would end, I want other things to be wrapped up positively if Passions is truly going to come to an end.

posted on Feb, 27 2007 @ 08:09 PM
link   
Yep, seems like everyday there is mention of Pretty Crane. Who knows what the writers have in store for us now. I want to know who is blackmailing Theresa? Possibly Pretty ? But why? So many questions so little time.

posted on Mar, 13 2007 @ 07:26 PM
link   
FYI:

Cathy Doe (Simone) will be signing autographs at the NBC Experience store at Rockefeller Center, NYC on March 15, 10a - 12p.

I'll be there!

posted on Mar, 15 2007 @ 04:18 PM
link   
Thats cool. you're lucky, I never get to go anywhere, sigh.,
Did you take any pictures? Or, dare I hope, did you ask her who the He/She creature is?

posted on Mar, 15 2007 @ 09:36 PM
link   
Actually, something came up and I wasn't able to make it

It was a narrow window of just 2 hours.

posted on Mar, 19 2007 @ 08:06 PM
link   
I'm not sure if this is accurate or not, lets hope so. BTW sorry you didn't get to see Cathy, maybe next time?

TVGuide.com has learned that NBC is in talks to move Passions to DIRECTV when the soap's broadcast TV run concludes this fall.

community.tvguide.com...

posted on Mar, 19 2007 @ 08:16 PM
link   
I wish they'd just move it one of their cable channels. I don't think I can even get Directv, I live in an apartment building and have no where to put a minidish.

Hopefully they'll make it available on the Internet too.

posted on Apr, 10 2007 @ 11:52 PM
link   
I think the blackmailer/peeper/nightstalker laughing on the judge's computer and everyone else's cellphone must be the most cheesiest scene I've seen yet in Passions. And that's saying A LOT!

Could the ClearBlue Easy product placement be any more obvious???

Anyway, seems to me the one chink in the supposedly iron clad case is that Miguel actually isn't a victim of blackmailer. Will Fox end up feeling guilty enough to help save him? From the spoilers I've seen, apparently not, but look for that to be an opening in solving who/whom/what the culprit is.

I think it's definitely Vincent & Valerie are working together (if they're not actually the same person) with an unhealthy dose of the dark side added (beyond Tabitha's knowledge).

Thoughts?

edit:

Just thought, if there's anyone who should be called a nappy-headed ho, it's Chad. Him running between his wife and boyfriend is getting nasty.

Funny they decided to shave his head!

[edit on 4/11/2007 by djohnsto77]

posted on Apr, 18 2007 @ 11:05 AM
link   
Yes, I think passions has turned a new corner for the further advancement of cheeseness . LOL

I think Valerie and Vincent are brother & sister. I totally agree they are working together.

As for Chads' new look, I hope it isn't catching!!!

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join