It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Passions

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 24 2006 @ 11:03 AM
link   
Ok, I think Vendetta was fun, but somewhat of a disappointment since I thought more things would be settled.

But now it looks like a lot of exciting events are occuring surrounding the shooting of Pilar by Spike.

edit:

There's also the mystery of who Chad is talking to on the phone. I bet it's a guy, meaning he's bisexual.

[edit on 8/24/2006 by djohnsto77]

posted on Aug, 29 2006 @ 12:30 PM
link   
Yesterday's episode was one of the strangest and funniest yet. Tabitha, Kay and Endora trying to do the anti-mermaid curse spell against Siren was hilarious! Fox in that cupid outfit trying to hit a heart target with an arrow while Siren was bound and gagged behind it? What kind of mind can come up with this stuff?

[edit on 8/29/2006 by djohnsto77]

posted on Oct, 11 2006 @ 04:06 PM
link   
JT is back and looks like the fun is just beginning. Gwen & her mother dragging him through the building was too funny. And my poor lost boy Ethan shouting for Gwen, you had to love it. And then Jared & Theresa with their super sonic hearing, too great.

posted on Oct, 11 2006 @ 05:31 PM
link   
Yes, things are getting quite crazy in Harmony, with everyone in some two-bit hotel running around trying to either find each other or hide from each other!

My question is why would Theresa and Jared even be there, I'm sure they'd have more luxurious digs and quite better service at the Crane mansion.

posted on Oct, 11 2006 @ 06:01 PM
link   
BTW, what happened to Chris's omega paper that fell under the side table in Sheridan's cottage?

Have the authors just forgot about it, did I miss something, or is it yet there to be discovered?

posted on Oct, 11 2006 @ 09:39 PM
link   
I'm not sure what happened with the Omega paper, maybe they will deal with it later. Who do you think sent Luis & Fancy's "Movie" to the tv station? & why would they do that?
I wonder if its the same person who read Theresa's letter to Ethan about little E. being his son? At first I though JT was the one who read the letter, but now I'm not so sure.

Check out this Passions video on youtube, it is sooo funny.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Oct, 11 2006 @ 10:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by neo4116
I'm not sure what happened with the Omega paper, maybe they will deal with it later. Who do you think sent Luis & Fancy's "Movie" to the tv station? & why would they do that?

AHHH I think you ruined something for me! I live in NYC and the damned to hell WNBC broke off Passions for that plane crash into an apartment building! :bnghd:

Anyway not your fault, hopefully I can buy the full episode on iTunes tomorrow before the new one comes out.

posted on Oct, 12 2006 @ 10:22 AM
link   
djohnsto77, Sorry I did not realize you had not seen the episode. I live in Texas, so the whole show was shown overhere. I didn't know about the plane crash until after passions was over. That was really odd, the plane crashing into a building like that. Tense moments for everyone.

Again I apologize for spoiling.

posted on Oct, 12 2006 @ 11:41 AM
link   
I saw most of it, just like the last 15 minutes was cutoff.

Again, NP.

posted on Oct, 16 2006 @ 11:22 PM
link   
Can you stand this BS of them running around the hotel practically right next to each other yet still unable to see each other????
:bnghd:

It's amazing how selective the senses of people on Passions is, sometimes they can see/hear people a mile away and then sometimes someone right next to them is undetectable

Anyway looks like Theresa may have actually seen JT out Gwen and Ethan's window so unless it's another fakeout we have an interesting episode tomorrow.

posted on Oct, 23 2006 @ 05:25 PM
link   
The original Sheridan is back!!!

Not that the temporary one did a bad job, it's just nice to see the original castmember return.

Now, on to serious stuff

The maid found the Omega Paper and was killed. If anyone knew the paper was there, why didn't they go in for the like seemingly months it was there before they had to kill someone?

Anyway I guess the mystery now is whether it was Chris or that guy he's been talking to on the cellphone. I bet on the latter.

posted on Oct, 27 2006 @ 02:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by djohnsto77
Does anyone here watch that soap opera Passions on NBC? I've seen parts of it over the last few days and from what I've seen, it must be the most bizarre show on television.

www....-------------------------/library/culture/passions/

[edit on 12/8/2005 by djohnsto77]

Hi djohnsto77, I don't watch tv shows, especially soaps. That is a very beautiful photo, is that you, or someone from the soap opera. I assume you are american as you watch NBC, Greetings from Ireland

posted on Oct, 27 2006 @ 07:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by golddragnet
Hi djohnsto77, I don't watch tv shows, especially soaps. That is a very beautiful photo, is that you, or someone from the soap opera. I assume you are american as you watch NBC, Greetings from Ireland

I guess you mean my avatar? No, that's not me
I'm a guy.

That's Theresa Lopez-Fitzgerald Crane from the soap.

edit:

Anyway, it looks like the Internet rumors of the last few months are coming to fruition and Grace will return

I always liked her and she'll stir up the pot a bit!

[edit on 10/27/2006 by djohnsto77]

posted on Oct, 28 2006 @ 03:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by djohnsto77

I guess you mean my avatar? No, that's not me
I'm a guy.

That's Theresa Lopez-Fitzgerald Crane from the soap.

edit:

Anyway, it looks like the Internet rumors of the last few months are coming to fruition and Grace will return

I always liked her and she'll stir up the pot a bit!

[edit on 10/27/2006 by djohnsto77]

So is Theresa the reason you watch that soap? She must have some irish roots if her name is fitzgerald? whats the soap about. Grace returning, I am assuming that is another attractive girl who will make the show more aesthetically pleasing

posted on Oct, 28 2006 @ 04:46 PM
link   

So is Theresa the reason you watch that soap? She must have some irish roots if her name is fitzgerald? whats the soap about. Grace returning, I am assuming that is another attractive girl who will make the show more aesthetically pleasing

Not really, I'm not into soaps in general, but this one is very special...there's a main character who's a witch and keeps the forces of hell in her basement and all sorts of bizarre things happen.

It's just very entertaining, there's always something to laugh about.

edit:

Oops, forgot to answer your question...Yes, Theresa's father is supposed to be Irish and her mother Mexican.

[edit on 10/28/2006 by djohnsto77]

posted on Oct, 28 2006 @ 04:59 PM
link   
I've seen bits amd piecesof various episodes, honestly though I've
never been able to watch a whole episode, it's just so..

Anyways, it is interesting since it has a Fantasy basing in it.

I liked the Timmy charactr, and the old Witch lady, and in the older
episodes where the old rich guy and his girlfriend/mistress would use
weird names for what they did, and talk about having or had weird
sexual acts, like with tubas..

posted on Oct, 31 2006 @ 03:48 PM
link   
I can't imagine a show that has a witch as a main character would leave her out on the Halloween episode! A lot of things happened, but no Tabitha

posted on Nov, 4 2006 @ 09:55 PM
link   
Well, Grace is back
And Charity's coming back the week after next

What will JT Cornell spill, and to whom? Is Fancy going to survive the fall???

Things are getting really interesting in Harmony now!

Passions Tabloid Truth

P.S.: Does anyone know if Faith was ever really proven dead? At least as much as anyone can be proven dead in a soap opera?

P.P.S.: I was just thinking Tabitha is going to be really pissed that Grace and Charity are going to back in Harmony! I wonder what she'll do when she finds out!!!! Oooh, I can't wait!!!

[edit on 11/4/2006 by djohnsto77]

posted on Nov, 8 2006 @ 10:32 AM
link   
Seems like things are moving forward. I am glad Grace and Charity are coming back to the show. Tabitha will be pretty excited to I'm sure. Should be some fun times ahead.

I not sure if Faith's body was ever found or not.

posted on Dec, 28 2006 @ 02:31 AM
link   
How on Earth did they fit a dead body (presumably J.T.) into a wedding cake?

I can't believe Julian and Ivy interrupted the wedding reception in toga-like sheets. I guess it's all over for Julian-Eve and Sam-Ivy now.

Where in the heck is J.T.'s thumb drive????

A lot will be happening in the next few days, so everyone interested should watch!

edit:

I have to say the Norma & Edna scenes were great! Now they're at the mercy of the boys in the basement!

[edit on 12/28/2006 by djohnsto77]

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join