It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Passions

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 8 2005 @ 03:15 PM
link   
Does anyone here watch that soap opera Passions on NBC? I've seen parts of it over the last few days and from what I've seen, it must be the most bizarre show on television.

www....-------------------------/library/culture/passions/

[edit on 12/8/2005 by djohnsto77]

posted on Dec, 8 2005 @ 07:37 PM
link   
That is one very wierd show. I was watching it for a while around the time that the actor playing Timmy died.(in real life)
The story lines have to be the most strange of any soap. I notice they use a lot of names from the old Bewitched show.

For now I'm just going to stick with One Life To Live......

posted on Jan, 20 2006 @ 08:43 AM
link   
This show just gets weirder and weirder...it's ATS material since a main character is a witch.

Very strange for a daytime soap...

posted on Jan, 22 2006 @ 02:54 AM
link   
lol whats with that creepy midget in Passions? OMG that show is screwed up...

posted on Feb, 10 2006 @ 08:36 AM
link   
I'm so happy Teresa's go the power now. Hopefully she'll find the evidence that Gwyn and her mother tipped the tabloids aobut Ethan's paternity....I think it'll happen but God only knows whol long it'll be dragged out by the writers.

posted on Feb, 10 2006 @ 08:39 AM
link   
The only soap opera I ever could stomach was WWF and Oz. I'm rarely awake between the hours of Noon and 4pm NEway sooo.

BTW STOP WATCH THEM DAYTIME SOAPS! They rot your brain worse then X.

posted on Apr, 5 2006 @ 09:26 PM
link   
I started watching passions when Sci-fi channel began running it from the beginning. It is definitely different. Now I watch both old & new passions. I actually like this show. Must say I like the show more in the beginning than now. Then again I really miss Dark Shadows, so what does that tell you?

posted on Apr, 6 2006 @ 12:50 AM
link   
I just wanna know one thing ... "WHY?"

Our TV viewing right now is courtesy of the US Military Satellite network (AFN) and besides the unnerving ads they have this show is one of the many shows they play, and play, and play, and play ... and I wanna know WHY and WHO puts together the list of shows that gets airplay :shk:

I mean does this really constitute entertainment for military members and family ? ... let alone people who have other options of shows to watch
lol this show makes me sick!

posted on Apr, 6 2006 @ 10:50 AM
link   
I guess I watch it 'cause it is sooooo corny. It's like half the people on Passions can actually act, and the rest are just unbelievably bad, unintentionally funny.
Sorry your TV choices are limited. I only watch a few others shows. Mostly on the Sci-fi channel. Thank goodness for the internet and books.

posted on Apr, 22 2006 @ 01:33 PM
link   
My wife got me hooked on Passions a few years back. I'm really surprised it's still on the air since it is the lowest rated soap opera. I guess I like it so much becuase my late grandma used to watch Days of Our Lives with me, and one of the guys who was writing it at that time (with all of the demons and possessions and what-not) was the creator of Passions.

Ya gotta hate the fact that one day in Harmony is like two weeks in "real world" time.

posted on Apr, 25 2006 @ 02:34 PM
link   
Yes, a day in Harmony is dragged out so much. On the first episodes of the show one day lasted at least a week. Also they have more flashback then any other show in the history of TV. Another strange thing is the characters talk to themselves out loud and they do it often. But yet, I keep watching Passions, guess it is just a guilty pleasure. Silly me

posted on May, 26 2006 @ 12:14 PM
link   
It looks like they aren't playing it anymore

Please fans complain at [email protected]

BTW: Passions: Vendetta Adventure in Rome on NBC Daytime is AMAZING, I can hardly wait to get home to see my tivo'd episode!

[edit on 5/26/2006 by djohnsto77]

posted on Jun, 10 2006 @ 05:56 PM
link   
The thing with Passions is it is trying to not be like every other soap out there but it is really screwed up. Like lately what is up with the whole mermaid thing that is really bizarre. umm but because of passions I have noticed that all the other soaps r trying to do bizarre things too..... Take Days of our lives for example and the whole salem stalker thing where everyone was supposed to be dead but they r really on this island that no one can find. And then there is as the world turns too like what is up with the whole baby thing where jen thought her baby was dead and then the other chick I can't remember her name is freaking out about stealing the baby and some doll freak her out. But we were talking about passions and how it is bizarre sorry I was getting off topic...... but still it was ok and kind of good when timmy was on there but now they have jsut gone too far and another thing y is it when it comes to soaps that u can stop watching for a week and then come back and it is pretty much at the same place as where u left off like can they not think of anything new and exciting to happen. The whole teresa Ethan and Gwen thing has been going on for how long c'mon people we already know who should be with who lets move on now. I have been watching these sopas for a long time and I would like to say I could write something better than what they have going on nowadays on these shows but somehow they still keep us hooked because I still watch them everyday so maybe it isn't the shows maybe its us lol well that is what I have to say and I look forward to seeing everyone elses opinion

posted on Jun, 17 2006 @ 08:11 PM
link   
I am really depressed over sci-fi channel dumping passions. I was really getting into it, then suddenly it's gone. And I might add without warning. That is just so unfair. I have written sci-fi channel twice, but have not received a reply. So I guess it's too late to do any thing about it.

Passions is a unique and very different kind of show. And for some reason it never fails to make me laugh. Unfortunately though it does kind of drag alot, but still it is worth watching. I'm glad the NBC has renewed it for another year. At least that is something.

posted on Jul, 9 2006 @ 07:03 PM
link   
So it's gone from the Sci-Fi channel and for the past few days there hasn't been any brand new shows on NBC Daytime due to Wimbleton!

I'm really going into withdrawal here....I hope to God Tabitha, Ethan, Theresa, Gwen and everyone else is back on Monday!

posted on Jul, 14 2006 @ 09:03 AM
link   
Its finally back, thank goodness, I was so surprised when Theresa told Ethan, about little E. and Ethan was so happy and going to leave Gwen. I kept thinking it must a dream. I began to feel really happy thinking the impossible had happened. When suddenly Whitney is shaking Theresa, and it was all a day dream!

Last week although it was a short week for Passions was really funny. This week seems a little more dramatic. Always entertaining.

posted on Jul, 14 2006 @ 09:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by neo4116
I was so surprised when Theresa told Ethan, about little E. and Ethan was so happy and going to leave Gwen.

I know exactly what you mean

But nothing happens so easily nor overtly on Passions. But I'm still hoping something is going to come out of the blue that will bring T. and E. together. I really just hate Gwen.

posted on Jul, 22 2006 @ 07:20 PM
link   
Did anyone watch Passions Friday? I guess the guy Theresa bumps into is going to be her new love. Hopefully just long enough for Ethan to drop Gwen and be with Theresa.

I'm not liking the new Sheridan too much. I wish the old Sheridan would hurry up and come back. I would also like her to be more of how she was in the beginning of Passions. She had a little more spunk or something to her.

posted on Jul, 23 2006 @ 01:13 PM
link   
Of course I watched it

Obviously this guy isn't after Theresa knowing she's the head of Crane Industries since he called her an idiot or something...there's definitely the possibility of some growth here.

The actress who plays Sheridan is actually pregnant herself and out on maternity leave. Hopefully she'll be back soon after she has her baby.

edit:

The main cliffhanger now is who's going to find that paper with the Omega symbol on it that Chris accidently dropped under the side table.

[edit on 7/23/2006 by djohnsto77]

posted on Jul, 28 2006 @ 11:02 PM
link   
What is going to happen with Theresa and Ethan?!?!?!?!?

I can't take the wait! :bnghd:

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join