It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anybody have trouble posting on places like this?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 8 2005 @ 02:41 PM
link   
After all this time, I think its safe to say it takes certain people to post regularly on ATS, PTS, what have you. I just have trouble getting into debates or serious, in-depth discussions.

I guess I'm just laid-back. But hey that's a good thing!

Anybody else like this?

posted on Dec, 8 2005 @ 03:31 PM
link   

I don't tend to get into long debates either, and I do a lot more reading than writing on the ATS Boards. But looking at your point total and your number of posts, you do fairly well.

And hey, there's nothing wrong with being laid-back. The world would be a lot less stressful if more people could just get a bit more laid-back...

posted on Dec, 8 2005 @ 03:45 PM
link   
Yeah... I'm one of those laid-back people. I've been here for over 2 years now... and STILL not 1,000 posts. I hope that doesn't make me a loser

I'm more of a behind the scenes guy. But don't get me wrong. I like to post. It's just a my being lazy that keeps me from it. I'm on ATS daily. Reading threads like a maniac.

Here's a shot of my profile...

[STAY COOL)
-prophetmike

[edit on 12/8/05 by prophetmike]

posted on Dec, 8 2005 @ 04:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by sweatmonicaIdo
After all this time, I think its safe to say it takes certain people to post regularly on ATS, PTS, what have you. I just have trouble getting into debates or serious, in-depth discussions.

I guess I'm just laid-back. But hey that's a good thing!

Anybody else like this?

Im actually kinda the same way. I mean come on its just the Net.

posted on Dec, 8 2005 @ 06:43 PM
link   
Heres a question I have about re-entering a thread. Sometimes if I post someting in a thread and want to post some other info at a later time , it won't let me access the page for my reply. Just keeps taking me back to the beginning of the thread. Anyone know why or am I just a bonehead and not doing something right?

top topics

join