It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Big Turnaround

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 8 2005 @ 01:39 PM
link   
Well, I am now completely over my annoying and vain ex girlfriend. But the great thing about it is I now have a greater motivation to go out and find another girl. More so than ever.

Heck if I know where it came from, but I'm more calm and confident around the ladies now. In fact, ever since the breakup, I've had an "I don't care what you think of me" attitude that seems to attract them.

There's this girl at work who I never thought I would be able to talk straight to. One day I just started talking to her with a cocky, funny attitude, and she warmed up to me. She started telling things that she remembers me doing...months ago...things I don't rememer doing...so apparently she has noticed that I do exist

Anyway, what I have to say is this...if your a guy who is too worried about what a girl will think about you, you clam up and talk weird around them, and have no self confidence and esteem...just say $%^$ it, and just go for it. Just be cool...be a little cocky, a little funny, and don't act depressed or desperate (like your forcing yourself to talk to them). Just don't care and have fun...make it a game.

new topics

join