It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Threat: White Converts To Islam

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 8 2005 @ 04:07 PM
link   
Any and all "suicide bombers," and for that matter "suicides," are entirely suspect. In the United States of Amnesia, there is a form of global amnesia that happens when newspapers mention "suicide bombing." The terms "MKULTRA," and other such facts regarding mind control have no place in any editorial, and debate about reaching for answers.

No, no, no, this is about a "sincere Islamic," who was persuaded by Islam to become a "martyr." There are no psychologists from the West participating, there are no indications other than an object of hate which we now are assuming is part of this danger to us, called "Radical Islam." No matter how many Islamic clerics condemn it, that is the scenario. Never mind that such "suicide bombings," happen at exactly the proper timing for harsh laws, draconian police state tactics, and another round of Hegalian problem-reaction-solution discussions. Never mind your New World Order masters have been caught at this time and time again, and it is documented by any credible Google search.

Just fall for it, get angry, give up all your freedoms, and believe what is written in mainstream media and newspapers. This has nothing to do with brainwashing, now move along and continue your "righteous indignation.' Nothing to see here.

[edit on 8-12-2005 by SkipShipman]

posted on Dec, 8 2005 @ 04:47 PM
link   
I am on a good day a pretty laid-back kind of guy who puts up w/no b/s but I'll tell you what, these "new recruits" need to have a visit by "The
Southern Half-Gallon Boys" I'd bet that they would have a change of heart, pun intended, and revert back and really turn to a religon of peace.

posted on Dec, 8 2005 @ 07:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jakomo
A white Christian male or a white Muslim male? The Christian, clearly.

Who is more likely to go on a shooting spree at a mall/school/restaurant? An American or a Yemeni? Take your time with that one.

And by the way, if you want to know who kills most Americans, it's your neighbours or your wives or family.

And as for your quotes from the Koran, the Bible itself is full of stories of rape and murder.

For hundreds of years Christian biblical texts were used to justify the vilest atrocities, like the burning of witches, the suppression of women, slavery, torturing the Inquisition's victims, the crusades, extermination of heathens, pagans, jews, native peoples.

In the example I provided I believe you mistook "grandmother" for Christian male.

Statistical data forms the basis of profiling. Therefore, its effective use varies from scenario to scenario. For example, if you are guarding an airport you would want to profile against 18-25 year old Middle Eastern males instead of American blonde women because statistically the former are more likely to blow up an airplane. Additionally, statistics indicate that African American males are seven times more likely to commit homicide than a white male. Thus, in random search events a larger proportion of blacks should be searched to match the statistics.

Please feel free to post the Christian quotes.

[edit on 8-12-2005 by killirl]

posted on Dec, 8 2005 @ 07:10 PM
link   
" At the moment there is no way of knowing if a white caucasian girl sitting next to you on a plane is a muslim or a christian "

Mr conspiracy, you do work for the US public media section dont you?

[edit on 8-12-2005 by Agit8dChop]

posted on Dec, 8 2005 @ 07:24 PM
link   
Malcom X was always preaching about the white devils and such until he went on a Haj to Mecca. There he saw white people and yellow people and brown and black people all worshipping in peace. It so influenced him that when he returned to the US he renounced violence and began calling for brotherhood.

People of every nationality or country are Muslim and have been for ages.

It is not the religion or color of ones skin that makes someone a terrorist, but the darkness that resides in their heart.

Just my take on it.

Love and light,

Wupy

posted on Dec, 8 2005 @ 09:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by mrwupy

People of every nationality or country are Muslim and have been for ages.

It is not the religion or color of ones skin that makes someone a terrorist, but the darkness that resides in their heart.

One could argue that the teachings of the Koran themselves cast this evil into the heart:

Koran 5:33
The Punishment for those who oppose Allah and his messenger is : Execution or Crucifixion or the cutting off of hands and feet from opposite sides or exile from the land

[4.88] What is the matter with you, then, that you have become two parties about the hypocrites, while Allah has made them return (to unbelief) for what they have earned? Do you wish to guide him whom Allah has caused to err? And whomsoever Allah causes to err, you shall by no means find a way for him. [4.89] They desire that you should disbelieve as they have disbelieved, so that you might be (all) alike; therefore take not from among them friends until they fly (their homes) in Allah's way; but if they turn back, then seize them and kill them wherever you find them, and take not from among them a friend or a helper.

posted on Dec, 8 2005 @ 09:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jakomo
Who is more likely to go on a shooting spree at a mall/school/restaurant? An American or a Yemeni? Take your time with that one.

Ouch, that one quote is hard to argue, but the fact is the terror radical Muslims are planning here in America is far more destructive than a single shooter at a Mall.

We're talking 1000's dead vs. several dead.

Maximu§

posted on Dec, 8 2005 @ 10:33 PM
link   
Lets see some peaceful christian quotes

Anyone arrogant enough to reject the verdict of the judge or of the priest who represents the LORD your God must be put to death. Such evil must be purged from Israel. (Deuteronomy 17:12 NLT)

"If a man lies with a male as with a women, both of them shall be put to death for their abominable deed; they have forfeited their lives." (Leviticus 20:13 NAB)

They entered into a covenant to seek the Lord, the God of their fathers, with all their heart and soul; and everyone who would not seek the Lord, the God of Israel, was to be put to death, whether small or great, whether man or woman. (2 Chronicles 15:12-13 NAB)

When a man strikes his male or female slave with a rod so hard that the slave dies under his hand, he shall be punished. If, however, the slave survives for a day or two, he is not to be punished, since the slave is his own property. (Exodus 21:20-21 NAB)

Slaves, obey your earthly masters with deep respect and fear. Serve them sincerely as you would serve Christ. (Ephesians 6:5 NLT)

It is all about INTERPRETATION, anyone who follows ANY religious code fanaticly, can interpt religious dogma to let them to pretty much ANYTHING.
So why dont we profile fat white redneck hicks? Their god calls for the death of unbeleivers, slavery, and murder aswell

posted on Dec, 8 2005 @ 10:53 PM
link   
The only Koran that really matters is what's in Arabic, because as far as traditional Islamic theology goes, Allah was speaking to Muhammad through the angel Gabriel, and the language is intrinsic, and can't be separated from the message. The fact is that what's in Arabic is very clear...but in two opposite directions. What you have are very many verses of peace and tolerance, and also very many verses sanctioning and mandating violence against non-believers.

You find many moderate Muslim spokesmen and American-Muslim advocates in the US, who quote us the peaceful and tolerant verses, and no reference to the violent verses, but when you read Islamic theologians themselves you find they actually confront this problem directly. Some of the most respected thinkers in Islamic history say that when you come upon these kinds of disagreements - where you see peace in one place and violence in the other - you have to go with what was revealed last, that cancels out what was revealed before. Unfortunately, for the moderates, the violent verses were revealed later and they cancel out the peaceful ones - but you won't hear this from the American Muslim advocacy groups.

Be that as it may, aside from theological arguments themselves, there is little intrinsical difference between Christianity and Islam - but to make a point, there are is a substantially higher body count due to Christianity.

Sometimes I think what is really terrifying is when people are so quick to judge Islam or Muslims themselves without actually knowing any of them. Turn off Fox News and get out into the world.

But anyway, that's all I have for this post. It's bad Karma to feed the trolls.

Wa aleykum-us-sallam wa rahmattullahi wa barakatuh.

posted on Dec, 9 2005 @ 05:21 AM
link   
Mr. conspiracy.

The only threat I see here is sistematic destruction of my rights, because of the action of one very disturbed and probably brainwashed woman.

I returned recently from Sinai (Egypt). My tourist guide, when I visited St. Catherine Monastery, was Arab looking 25-27 years old Greek Christian Orthodox Egyptian. Does he poses any threat?

Personaly, I find this thread imflamatory.

posted on Dec, 9 2005 @ 05:37 AM
link   
Generalisations like the first post in this thread are oil on the fire. Like it wasn't hot enough...

IF you think 1.4 billion people are all "potential terrorists" then you're clearly suffering from delusions and have a bad case of Rascist/islamophobe paranoia.

posted on Dec, 9 2005 @ 12:48 PM
link   
98.74 percent of statistics are made up on the spot.

posted on Dec, 10 2005 @ 12:04 AM
link   
I don't know if you see how bad the title of this thread sounds. I am guessing that it just the wrong choice of words.... It's just really funny for me.

White Converts to Islam

Oh no! One of the blond girls with blue eyes converted to the other religion! Their going after the good old white girls now! (Sorry I don't mean to make this worse than it already is). Im sure the topic starter connected the Islamic religion
with suicide bombers on accident.

The real meaning of this thread is just to warn others that the typical suicide bomber can be anyone. Anyone can follow the teachings of hate and be lead to do actions of hate to others. Im most situations someone becoming a suicide bomber can make their decisions based on bad conditions. I just hope people in "good" countries are thankful that the conditions are not bad enough for that to bad a reasonable choice.

posted on Dec, 10 2005 @ 06:07 AM
link   
Whites have converted to Islam before, yes even the blond, blue eyes ones.. Maybe you should change the title to White Converts To Radical Islam

posted on Dec, 12 2005 @ 11:41 AM
link   
Killirl:

In the example I provided I believe you mistook "grandmother" for Christian male.

Yeah, you had said something like who would be more of a threat, an Arab male or an 80 year old grandmother. Since the two examples were SO different, I assumed that you were making a joke, since obviously we could stand around all day and play that game. Who is more of a threat, a 30 year old Muslim or a 2 month old Hindu baby?

Additionally, statistics indicate that African American males are seven times more likely to commit homicide than a white male. Thus, in random search events a larger proportion of blacks should be searched to match the statistics.

I'd love to see that stat.

No, that's racial profiling. Do these murders happen because the person is black or because in the United States blacks are traditionally more poor than whites, and in less favorable economic circumstances? Ghettoized.

Do a study on how much more apt POVERTY is going to make you kill someone and that would be an accurate study. No race is more prone to murder than any other, to say otherwise is ignorant racism.

Please feel free to post the Christian quotes.

Since you are such a good studious Christian, I figure you will know what books these are from, so I will not reference them.

"Go now and fall upon the Amalekites and destroy them. . . . Spare no one; put them all to death, men and women, children and babes in arms, herds and flocks, camels and asses."

"kill without pity; spare no one. Kill and destroy them all, old men and young, girls, little children and women. . . ."

"A curse on him who is slack in doing the Lord's work! A curse on him who withholds his sword from bloodshed!"

Isaiah quotes the Lord as saying ""infants will be dashed to the ground before their eyes. . . . I will stir up against them the Medes, . . . who have no pity on little children and spare no mother's son. . . ."

"Samaria will become desolate because she has rebelled against her God; her babes will fall by the sword and be dashed to the ground, her women with child shall be ripped up."

Jeremiah says the Lord promised to punish Jerusalem by making it "a scene of horror and contempt. . . . I will compel men to eat the flesh of their sons and their daughters; they shall devour one another's flesh in the dire straits to which their enemies and those who would kill them will reduce them in the siege."

If you are looking to grab inflammatory statements from the Koran, I can find just as many, if not more, in the Christian Bible. Old Testament God was a mean mofo.

jako

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join