It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Threat: White Converts To Islam

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 8 2005 @ 11:13 AM
link   
this is not good.

one white Belgian woman converted to Islam and became a suicide bomber.

blond hair blue eyes. white parents too.

this means Al Qaeda boys are now recruiting among white Caucasians.

she was the first ever white caucasians girl to go on a suicide mission.

There are others.

Reid - the show bomber
Hicks - the Australian Taliban
Walker - the All American Taliban
Lindsey - the London underground bomber

We know many people are converting to Islam. Black. Yellow. White. All Colors.

Security services will soon have a nightmare on their hands tracking these people who don't even have Arab names. They don't even look Arabs. They are like ordinany white Americans.

At the moment there is no way of knowing if a white caucasian girl sitting next to you on a plane is a muslim or a christian.

not all muslim are terrorist and not all christians are angels either.

so i think making people confess their religion on their passports is the way forward. this way all new converts to the muslim faith can be identified. people should not be ashamed to say which religion they belong to.

what do you say ?

news.bbc.co.uk...

[edit on 8-12-2005 by mr conspiracy]

posted on Dec, 8 2005 @ 11:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by mr conspiracy
this is not good.

wow
they actuily reqruit white people
i never knew that
and there i was thinking religion isnt about skin colour but faith

Security services will soon have a nightmare on their hands tracking these people who don't even have Arab names. They don't even look Arabs. They are like ordinany white Americans.

not all muslims have arab names nor are they mostly ARAB
arabs only make up a small percentage of muslims in the world

At the moment there is no way of knowing if a white caucasian girl sitting next to you on a plane is a muslim or a christian.

if your so scared you could always get every muslim in the USA to wear a red sticker.
just so you dont run into a muslim

what do you say ?

what i think is
very narrow minded of you

posted on Dec, 8 2005 @ 11:28 AM
link   
There have always been muslims with other skincolors then middle eastern people. One of the greatest boxing legends even converted to islam.

And btw, alot of them undergo a namechange aswell, its part of the religion.

If the US inteligence services have been profiling posible threats as exclusivly middle eastern they are even more incompetent then they already seem to be.

If not all muslims being middle eastern surprises you, then damn dude, read this sites motto, thats one of the most uninformed looks on the situation you can have.

There are about 1 billion muslims in the world and far from 1 billion people living in middle eastern nations, pakistan, turkey, maroko and all other mainly muslim nations combined.

[edit on 8/12/05 by thematrix]

posted on Dec, 8 2005 @ 11:36 AM
link   

this is not good.

oh no , shock horror

i know , why not make them all wear a yellow badge stiched to there clothes so we all can see who they are and jear them for being terrorists.

would that make you happy?

posted on Dec, 8 2005 @ 11:38 AM
link   
? This is somehow news?

There are tons and tons of white Muslims.

Just try Bosnia, Albania, Kosova, Bulgaria, Western Turkey, Russia.

And besides, who cares? Is it somehow shocking that a white person would be Muslim? I don't know whether to think this is thinly veiled racism or just ignorance.

posted on Dec, 8 2005 @ 11:41 AM
link   
Would just like to point out that lindsay was a black guy he was married to a white girl who was a muslim. I know this as a fact coz they lived in my small boring town lol. Sorry if i read ur post wrong but it kinda gives the impression lindsay was white, which he wasn't.

posted on Dec, 8 2005 @ 11:43 AM
link   
Yellow badges?

How about tattoos? Maybe even barcodes of microchip implants?

mr conspiracy, you say that "not all Muslim are terrorist" then what would confessing ones religion do? This would only single out Muslims and label them as potential terrorists. Mean while the other terrorists (or any criminal) will get a free pass for being a non-Muslim

posted on Dec, 8 2005 @ 11:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by Umbrax
Yellow badges?

A brilliant idea!!

yes a barcode tattoo (they will need more than numbers) and a microchip so they can be tracked from space!

brilliant!

those plans will keep mr conspiracy safe and sound , the `suspect terrorists` known (heck lets house them in there safe ghettos) , then we can quietly get a solution to the problem!1

brilliant!!

posted on Dec, 8 2005 @ 11:51 AM
link   
Plenty of whites are already Muslims, you know? Ever hear of Bosnia? Chechnya?

posted on Dec, 8 2005 @ 11:55 AM
link   

this is not good.

she was the first ever white caucasians girl to go on a suicide mission.

There are others.

Reid - the show bomber
Hicks - the Australian Taliban
Walker - the All American Taliban
Lindsey - the London underground bomber

We know many people are converting to Islam. Black. Yellow. White. All Colors.

Nice show of racism there, and actually at least 2 of those you mentioned above are not white, so do a littel research? America tries to spread the image it is not racist, and wants the best for all, then americans like you come on here with this bullpoo. There are thousands of white muslims, and thousands of Arab christians.

Removed personal insult.

Mod Edit: Profanity/Circumvention Of Censors – Please Review This Link.

Mod Note: Terms & Conditions Of Use – Please Review This Link.

Mod Note: WOT Posting Conduct – Please Review Link.

[edit on 8/12/2005 by Mirthful Me]

posted on Dec, 8 2005 @ 11:57 AM
link   
Exscuse me but... 'threat'? Are you saying that all muslims are a 'threat'? I don;t think you thought alot about your post...

posted on Dec, 8 2005 @ 12:27 PM
link   
Well mr conspiracy...prepare for a onslaught of insults from the folk who don't like to talk openly about issues.

I do beleave Islamic converts in prison should be checked out....whatever color they are.

Theres no way we could see into the hearts of every person that comes to America, but if we do find someone who is Islamic and is purposly hiding their Islamic name....than they should be checked out.

Thats called "common-sense"

Maximu§

posted on Dec, 8 2005 @ 12:41 PM
link   
LA_Maximus:

I do beleave Islamic converts in prison should be checked out....whatever color they are.

? Because Muslims are more violent than Christians?

Tell me, what percentage of people on Death Row in the United States are Christian? What percentage of rapists in the United States are Christian? What percentage of serial killers come from a Roman Catholic background? What religious upbringing did Hitler get? Goebbels? What religion is Kim Jong-Il?

Theres no way we could see into the hearts of every person that comes to America, but if we do find someone who is Islamic and is purposly hiding their Islamic name....than they should be checked out.

So then maybe you should go over to the Statue of Liberty and change her plaque. The "huddled masses" one.

Thats called "common-sense"

Actually, it's called profiling. Also called ignorance. Also called religious intolerance.

There are about 1.2 billion Muslims on the planet, and you stereotype every one of them as "potential threats".

Careful, your racist paranoia is showing.

[edit on 8-12-2005 by Jakomo]

posted on Dec, 8 2005 @ 12:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by LA_Maximus

Maximu§

i totally agree with you , and why not just house them in there own houses (or high rise housing projects) so they can be observed 24/7?

just to make sure.

and what if they are discovered plotting?

i know!! (im proud of this) we can send them to quantanamo bay!

posted on Dec, 8 2005 @ 12:49 PM
link   
Hrm, guess nobody remembers Timothy McViegh(sp?) and his bombing in Oklahoma? Or what about the hoot of a story about Cat Stevens converting to Islam? The longer this whole nonsense seems to go on the more it reminds me of the whole red scare and how everyone was worried about their family, friends and neighbors being commies.

As for the hair-brained idea of making everyone declare their religion I think thats about the dumbest possible thing, because its not hard to lie about that, many of us have to do it on a daily basis because our religion might not be accepted by others (I'm talking about pagans here of course). Sticking peoples religion on their IDs wont solve anything, instead it will bring up even more problems that have been around longer than the new fad of islamic fear that seems to be the in thing at the moment.

posted on Dec, 8 2005 @ 12:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Umbrax
Yellow badges?

mr conspiracy, you say that "not all Muslim are terrorist" then what would confessing ones religion do? This would only single out Muslims and label them as potential terrorists. Mean while the other terrorists (or any criminal) will get a free pass for being a non-Muslim

Umby, you are the man. And Jakomo and Harlequin are cracking me the heck up, too. You go, guys.

I wondered how long it would be until I started using the ignore feature here, but sure enough, the thread starter himself, and the nationalist Ameri-basher just landed themselves on it. There's only so many times I can read that sort of crap.

posted on Dec, 8 2005 @ 01:10 PM
link   
Umm. No offense, but this seems like a very IGNORANT post. Converting to islam DOES NOT indicate you are converting to terrorism. I can't believe people believe that trash.

posted on Dec, 8 2005 @ 01:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jakomo
Actually, it's called profiling. Also called ignorance. Also called religious intolerance.

There are about 1.2 billion Muslims on the planet, and you stereotype every one of them as "potential threats".

Profiling is also called "statistics". Who is more likely to kill innocent civilians? A white, christian grandmother or an 18 year old, arabic, islamic male?

Hard not to profile them as potential threats:

IX. 5-6: Kill those who join other gods with God wherever you may find them.

IV.76: Those who believe fight in the cause of God.

VIII.39-42: Say to the Infidels: if they desist from their unbelief, what is now past shall be forgiven; but if they return to it, they have already before them the doom of the ancients! Fight then against them till strife be at an end, and the religion be all of it God's.

4.89 : They desire that you should disbelieve as they have disbelieved, so that you might be (all) alike; therefore take not from among them friends until they fly (their homes) in Allah's way; but if they turn back, then seize them and kill them wherever you find them, and take not from among them a friend or a helper.

4.56: (As for) those who disbelieve in Our communications, We shall make them enter fire; so oft as their skins are thoroughly burned, We will change them for other skins, that they may taste the chastisement; surely Allah is Mighty, Wise.

posted on Dec, 8 2005 @ 02:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by killirl

Originally posted by Jakomo

Profiling is also called "statistics". Who is more likely to kill innocent civilians? A white, christian grandmother or an 18 year old, arabic, islamic male?

Hard not to profile them as potential threats:

IX. 5-6: Kill those who join other gods with God wherever you may find them.

IV.76: Those who believe fight in the cause of God.

VIII.39-42: Say to the Infidels: if they desist from their unbelief, what is now past shall be forgiven; but if they return to it, they have already before them the doom of the ancients! Fight then against them till strife be at an end, and the religion be all of it God's.

4.89 : They desire that you should disbelieve as they have disbelieved, so that you might be (all) alike; therefore take not from among them friends until they fly (their homes) in Allah's way; but if they turn back, then seize them and kill them wherever you find them, and take not from among them a friend or a helper.

4.56: (As for) those who disbelieve in Our communications, We shall make them enter fire; so oft as their skins are thoroughly burned, We will change them for other skins, that they may taste the chastisement; surely Allah is Mighty, Wise.

Shall i quote verses out of the bible which call for executing your children if they disrepect there elders? Theres loads of things in the bible/quran so its no point pointing one out to justify discriminating against millions of people.

And to the admin who is harrassing me, please could you stop. I dont know if your power tripping or just imature but insulting your president is no reason to give me multiple warnings for the same post.

Mod Edit: I suggest you review your u2u's and perhaps even own up to your actions on this board. Placing blame on others (including staff) for your own actions is hardly Denying Ignorance. This is a privately owned website and as such, you will be held to the Terms & Conditions just like everyone else.

[edit on 8-12-2005 by ZeddicusZulZorander]

posted on Dec, 8 2005 @ 03:53 PM
link   
killirl:

A white Christian male or a white Muslim male? The Christian, clearly.

Who is more likely to go on a shooting spree at a mall/school/restaurant? An American or a Yemeni? Take your time with that one.

And by the way, if you want to know who kills most Americans, it's your neighbours or your wives or family.

And as for your quotes from the Koran, the Bible itself is full of stories of rape and murder.

For hundreds of years Christian biblical texts were used to justify the vilest atrocities, like the burning of witches, the suppression of women, slavery, torturing the Inquisition's victims, the crusades, extermination of heathens, pagans, jews, native peoples.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join