It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iran's president discounts holocaust and suggests moving Israel to Europe

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 9 2005 @ 01:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Souljah
Hey WHOFLUNGGUM,
You should cut the Daily Dosage of Mary - it has seriously clouding your judgement and common sense. As you see, there are people besides me, who have no idea what you are talking about.

marg6043 - I think that we should move Isreal to Texas also! That is an Excellent Idea!

Next thing we should do, is Return all the Land stolen, back to the Native North American Indian Population.

Fair&Square?

The Slovene lands were part of the Holy Roman Empire and Austria until 1918 when the Slovenes joined the Serbs and Croats in forming a new multinational state, renamed Yugoslavia in 1929. After World War II, Slovenia became a republic of the renewed Yugoslavia, which though Communist, distanced itself from Moscow's rule. Dissatisfied with the exercise of power by the majority Serbs, the Slovenes succeeded in establishing their independence in 1991 after a short 10-day war.
Perhaps you should get out and give the land back to the Italians!
And lay off the* *

Mod Edit: Removed insult

[edit on 12/9/05 by FredT]

posted on Dec, 9 2005 @ 01:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by WHOFLUNGGUM
Perhaps you should get out and give the land back to the Italians!
And lay off the potato juice vodka breathe!

It is believed that the Slavic ancestors of the present-day Slovenians settled in the area in the 6th century. The Slavic Duchy of Carantania, the first proto-Slovenian state and the first stable Slavic state, was formed in the 7th century. In 745, Carantania lost its independence, being largely subsumed into the Frankish empire.

Where were You in the 6th Century?

Perhaps you should give YOUR land back to the Native Indians.

And I prefer BEER over Vodka - your research did not find any info about our Great Beer?

:shk:

[edit on 9/12/05 by Souljah]

posted on Dec, 9 2005 @ 01:44 PM
link   

marg6043 - I think that we should move Isreal to Texas also! That is an Excellent Idea!

Next thing we should do, is Return all the Land stolen, back to the Native North American Indian Population.

Fair&Square?

Um... Souljah, when you saywe who are you referring to?

posted on Dec, 9 2005 @ 01:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by marg6043
I got a better Idea,

Let's move Israel to the state of Texas so it can be safe and taken care off.

I think Texas is bigger enough and the Weather is just as good as the Weather in Israel.

Hey I am been nice here, like that we don't need to worry about poor Israel been targeted by all those evil countries around.

I dont know if Texans would be too keen on giving a large chunk of their state to another nation. They fought pretty hard for it in the first place.

I have a better idea why not have Germany give them part of their country since it was them that tried to wipe them out. If it wasnt for the Holocaust I doubt there would have been a Jewish state created after WW2

posted on Dec, 9 2005 @ 01:51 PM
link   
Im going to say it one time and one time only so please play heed:

The personal insults and Sniping will stop

They add nothing to the discussion at hand and if you have to fall back on an ad hominem attack, then perhaps your position is not as strong as you think it is.

posted on Dec, 9 2005 @ 01:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Souljah
[Perhaps you should give YOUR land back to the Native Indians.

And I prefer BEER over Vodka - your research did not find any info about our Great Beer?

:shk:

[edit on 9/12/05 by Souljah]

Actually my grandmother on my fathers side was full bloodied Cherokee and my grandfather on my mothers side was full bloodied Lumbee. So that makes me a 'Redbone'(part native american). Hey I own my own home and the land it sits on so does that count?

Mod Edit: Please Read my Post above regarding insults and sniping

[edit on 12/9/05 by FredT]

posted on Dec, 9 2005 @ 05:11 PM
link   
Correct me if I am wrong, but wasn't it the UK that gave Isreal the land in the first place?

Isn't the UK considered part of Europe?

posted on Dec, 9 2005 @ 08:44 PM
link   
Better Yet, make it by the Rio Grande.

And then the Jews would have a border war with the mexicans.

Originally posted by marg6043
I got a better Idea,

Let's move Israel to the state of Texas so it can be safe and taken care off.

I think Texas is bigger enough and the Weather is just as good as the Weather in Israel.

Hey I am been nice here, like that we don't need to worry about poor Israel been targeted by all those evil countries around.

posted on Dec, 9 2005 @ 09:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by ShadowXIX

I have a better idea why not have Germany give them part of their country since it was them that tried to wipe them out. If it wasnt for the Holocaust I doubt there would have been a Jewish state created after WW2

Actually the "Jewish from Germany" and the "Jewish from Israel" while sharing the same ancestry once they separated from the state of Israel they are on their own.

posted on Dec, 9 2005 @ 09:43 PM
link   
Why are we even discussing the fact that Israel should be moved when everyone damn well knows it aint gonna happen. It defies logic to even consider the idea a possiblity. I understand that everyone has peace in mind, but taking a whole race of people and moving them, thats insane. I know its happened before with the Native Americans, but that was a century and a half ago. Different times. You cant compare the political situations with then and now. Its like apples and oranges.

Who cares what the President of Iran said. Hes doesnt really hold any power anyhow. Hes the child of the 79 revolution, and a puppet for the Mullahs and the Islamic Council in Iran. No more, no less, hes simply saying these things at their request because they believe thats what the people want to hear.

Oh, and thanks for your explanation whoflunggum. But as an American, I have to disagree that the collective of Americans dont see past their own nose. You can find people like that anywhere on the Planet, whether it is because they dont want to, or simply because government doesnt want them to. I try to see things from many perspectives, and look at things from a simple and straight forward manner. I may be wrong on my opinions of this situation, but when I look at it from a history and political standpoint, that is how it comes out to me.

[edit on 12/9/2005 by ludaChris]

posted on Dec, 10 2005 @ 07:27 AM
link   
The madness will not stop if Israel is moved to another land.

All involved parties are to blame for their ideologies.

Jews are arrogant. They are being tought that all other races except them are pigs.

Arabs are equally arrogant. Basically they want to slaughter every non-Muslim, thinking that non-Muslims live a life of sin...this is because Muhhamad defined Islam as a very strict relifion.

Christians are equally arrogant too. The Pope is infallible, for example.

The already dangerous mix is even more dangerous if you throw in a bunch of crazy arrogant politicians like Bush, Blair, Shirak, Putin etc that their only purpose is to "die in a blaze of glory" and to serve their own petit intersets...

All of the above smells like TNT: one day the explosion will be so huge, that there is not going anyone to be around to hear it!

And it is a shame, really, because we are all the same color underneath: our differences are social only, i.e. imaginary. Of course there are biological differences, but these differences do not make one race "better" than other.

posted on Dec, 10 2005 @ 08:12 AM
link   
He is a looney.

Iranian President is a Holocaust denier. He said Europe invented this thing. Hitler did not kill 6 million Jews during world war 2.

He claims that all historians who back this denial are persecuted in europe. I think he is forgetting that only Nazi historians deny the holocaust.

news.bbc.co.uk...

news.bbc.co.uk...

[edit on 10-12-2005 by mr conspiracy]

posted on Dec, 10 2005 @ 03:55 PM
link   
Again, I ask...

Wasn't it the UK that gave Isreal their land in the first place?

Funny how all the enemies of the Jews don't confront that little fact.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join