It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2006 or 2012? When Will It Happen?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 3 2006 @ 09:42 AM
link   
Maybe those cartoons will start the chain reaction to doomsday...Now that would be taking the piss

posted on Feb, 3 2006 @ 04:15 PM
link   
Once again it will end when it ends and we wont know cause we will be dead. Personally I would like to see mankind get their crap together and flourish well into the future.

posted on Feb, 5 2006 @ 02:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by SoLaR513
Once again it will end when it ends and we wont know cause we will be dead. Personally I would like to see mankind get their crap together and flourish well into the future.

Do you really think with the current way the worlds is today..that we can make it along in enough time,to get our so called "crap together"

How do you expect us to come together when everyone is ready to fight?

fisrt get rid of all NUKES

then take the Guns

then the drugs.

posted on Feb, 5 2006 @ 04:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by MagicPriest420

Do you really think with the current way the worlds is today..that we can make it along in enough time,to get our so called "crap together"

then take the Guns

then the drugs.

We have repeatedly met on common ground you and I but I must ask who would you have take these armaments away? The Government? I laugh at this. Thats what they want you to think man so they can oppress an un armed nation unappossed. I think not. This will never happen until governments can work towards peaceful diplomacy to solve problems. As it stands the conspiracy here is that they make to much money on war and violence and drugs. In fact, this when is the world going to end scare tactic only helps to promote things like the sale of guns. Thats why Im telling you dude you have got to relax and enjoy the ride while you can because the end is inevitable and unavoidable. All things end. Everything alive dies. Its just the way it is.

posted on Feb, 5 2006 @ 05:46 PM
link   

We have repeatedly met on common ground you and I but I must ask who would you have take these armaments away? The Government? I laugh at this. Thats what they want you to think man so they can oppress an un armed nation unappossed. I think not. This will never happen until governments can work towards peaceful diplomacy to solve problems. As it stands the conspiracy here is that they make to much money on war and violence and drugs. In fact, this when is the world going to end scare tactic only helps to promote things like the sale of guns. Thats why Im telling you dude you have got to relax and enjoy the ride while you can because the end is inevitable and unavoidable. All things end. Everything alive dies. Its just the way it is.

Yo! I wouldnt say"Everything alive dies"

If thats true..wouldnt that mean "god" will die too?

lol, im just playing with you.

"god" is 5d ,that means his body is made entirelly of light.

"the one who lives forever & ever"

I dont think there is a death process in the 5th dimension.

Could our "souls" be 5th dimensional ?

posted on Feb, 5 2006 @ 06:05 PM
link   
MagicPriest420 said:

then take the Guns

then the drugs.

Nukes, even the ones the US has? Or just everyone else's?

Guns, well, they are dangerous, tough subject.

[mod edit]
Please review the site Terms and Conditions of use.
16.) Discussion of illegal activities such as drug use, drug paraphernalia, hacking, etc. are strictly forbidden.

[/mod edit]

[edit on 7-2-2006 by dbates]

posted on Feb, 5 2006 @ 10:28 PM
link   
I think IMO that majicpriest is simply suggesting a desire for a utopian society or at least for one he deems less craptacular. If Im putting words in your mouth MP420 I apologize. Ideally noone would have nukes guns would only be for protection and drugs would be a freedom of choce without fear for repercussions. Ofcourse we live here on Earth and as it stands there is way to many benjamins to be made of it all.

posted on Feb, 6 2006 @ 11:24 AM
link   

I think IMO that majicpriest is simply suggesting a desire for a utopian society or at least for one he deems less craptacular. If Im putting words in your mouth MP420 I apologize. Ideally noone would have nukes guns would only be for protection and drugs would be a freedom of choce without fear for repercussions. Ofcourse we live here on Earth and as it stands there is way to many benjamins to be made of it all.

Solar513 i appreciate you sticking up for me,thanks!
[mod edit]
16.) Discussion of illegal activities such as drug use, drug paraphernalia, hacking, etc. are strictly forbidden.

[/mod edit]

I dont think any nation,country,state or whatever should be allowed to have nukes...it just doesnt help the situation.

How can we talk about peace and democracy ,when we are all afraid of eachother,that we feel the need to have nukes in the first place.

There are much greater forces at work on earth..that even controll what our governments does.

The best way ..and prolly the only way,to find peace ,would be to live on another planet..infact this isnt our planet at all..we are just visting.

They are coming.

posted on Feb, 7 2006 @ 10:02 AM
link   
[mod edit]

No more drug references please
[/mod edit]

posted on Feb, 7 2006 @ 11:21 AM
link   
Hmm i didnt know drugs was not appropriate talk on ATS.

Thats kinda wierd if you ask me...i mean nobody is talking about shooting up or anything..but i respect the mod's.

Carry on.

posted on Feb, 7 2006 @ 03:17 PM
link   
My apologies mods I wasnt aware of the situation, However I have to say the drug references i made were related to the conspiracy of the war on drugs having said that I will refrain from further references again I humbly apologize,thanks.

posted on Feb, 7 2006 @ 03:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by MagicPriest420

Yo! I wouldnt say"Everything alive dies"

If thats true..wouldnt that mean "god" will die too?

lol, im just playing with you.

"god" is 5d ,that means his body is made entirelly of light.

"the one who lives forever & ever"

I dont think there is a death process in the 5th dimension.

Could our "souls" be 5th dimensional ?

I would say that if our souls are energy then there is no "death" for our souls. Our bodys will turn to dust but our energy will live on. But really this is a whole othe topic. We need to focus on 2006 or 2012 end of the world before the mods put the smack down on us.

posted on Feb, 8 2006 @ 09:57 AM
link   
I was trying to apologise to MagicPriest420 and my whole post got deleted!

I misunderstood you.

There.

posted on Feb, 8 2006 @ 10:38 AM
link   

I would say that if our souls are energy then there is no "death" for our souls. Our bodys will turn to dust but our energy will live on. But really this is a whole othe topic. We need to focus on 2006 or 2012 end of the world before the mods put the smack down on us.

Yea man,i wish i really knew when "it" would happen. 2006 or 2012?

I had a wierd dream lass night,that aliens invaded.

I dont think it had any truth to it,but...

I did also have a dream back in december,and i saw something that i thought was Planet X.

That was the best dream i ever had.

Btw i had that dream 7 days before 2006 started.

Thats a sign.

Its going to be 2006?

posted on Feb, 9 2006 @ 09:12 PM
link   
What if you had the date?? What if CNN told you or Bush came on and stated his plan could you change it? Could you slow it down?

It could have happend yesterday or next week. Its all unitive thought. However if one's will is stronger than others it can change it all. Sad but true the ones with such will are far and few but they are out there.

The ones who don't belive in god still belive in the message of end so they want to play a deep dark game of war on all levels. The climax will be the exposure of themself . The wait and want for this. It is the Dance of Ages.

posted on Feb, 19 2009 @ 04:06 AM
link   
reply to post by jupiter869

yes, it is coming sharp at 11.11am on 21 december 2012.
varoius prooves favouring this both scientifically and religiously.

so be ready ... and decide what to do from now.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join