It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

US Contractor Prisoner has been Killed in Iraq

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 8 2005 @ 10:27 AM
link   
The Iraqi group that has been holding a US contractor as well other civilians is now reporting that they have killed the american contractor. Details are just now comming in. Will post the links as they become available.

posted on Dec, 8 2005 @ 10:36 AM
link   
Ok, here is the first link to the news story
yahoonews.com

DUBAI (Reuters) - The Islamic Army in Iraq insurgent group said on Thursday it had killed a U.S. security consultant, according to an Internet statement.

MSNBC

[edit on 8-12-2005 by kenshiro2012]

posted on Dec, 8 2005 @ 10:59 AM
link   
The animals killing this man is no surprise.

No one here actually thought he would make it out alive did they?

Even if our government would give into terrorist murderers, and gave them what they wanted, they still would have killed him.

They want one thing, to kill as many westerners as possible, that is it.

May god rest his soul, and the souls of other prisoners because they will not make it out alive.

Maybe instead of releasing enemy combatants like so many terrorists try to bully us into doing, we should kill 2 of them for every one hostage they kill.

Mr. Beezer thinks this is a grand idea as well!

- One Man Short ®

posted on Dec, 8 2005 @ 11:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by One Man Short of Manhood
The animals killing this man is no surprise.

No one here actually thought he would make it out alive did they?

Even if our government would give into terrorist murderers, and gave them what they wanted, they still would have killed him.

They want one thing, to kill as many westerners as possible, that is it.

May god rest his soul, and the souls of other prisoners because they will not make it out alive.

Maybe instead of releasing enemy combatants like so many terrorists try to bully us into doing, we should kill 2 of them for every one hostage they kill.

Mr. Beezer thinks this is a grand idea as well!

- One Man Short ®

Two wrongs do not make a right...

posted on Dec, 8 2005 @ 11:03 AM
link   

I could almost agree with that thought. These "Freedom Fighters / Jihadists" (to use the names that they give themselves) have no problems with murdering westerners or even their own people that do not agree with them, yet, when they are captured, they scream and holler about mistreatments for any occasion and any reason.

posted on Dec, 8 2005 @ 11:06 AM
link   
so its ok to torture them and use WMD`s on them , but this is not right?? get real - this is a war and not do as i say not do as i do.

posted on Dec, 8 2005 @ 11:14 AM
link   
I truly mourn for his loss, and I don't mean to sound flippant, but aren't terrorist following US policy? Capturing people, no trial, maybe torture, then death?
(Before people say we haven't killed anyone we kidnapped google the dead guy they put on ice to try to fool the Abu Gharib people that he died not in our agents hands).

My point is, we should never stoop to the terrorist level. Now, they have justification, the US does it too.

I pray that we can combat these killings justly.

posted on Dec, 10 2005 @ 06:05 AM
link   
These oh, so brave warriors of Allah continue to do these dispicable things because of courageous statements by US liberals such as John "I served in Vietnam" Kerry (I am paraphrasing, so forgive me) "American soldiers should not be over in Iraq terrorizing civilians." Or the DNC chairmans little gem (again paraphrasing) "We cannot win in Iraq".
These statements and others like them only add to the fervor with which the Islamofascist TERRORISTS carry out their murderous attacks, and kiddnappings.
Be against the war all you want people, its your right as free Americans to disagree with stated government policies, but to undercut our freely elected leadership with these sort of assinine comments and others very like them is foolish and ultimately counterproductive. State your displeasure at the ballot box by electing someone more suited to your political tastes.
These sort of statements aren't the only reason for the murders, but they certainly don't help.
In closing, my thoughts and prayers go out to this mans family. God give you peace.

posted on Dec, 10 2005 @ 11:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by ihatescifi
Two wrongs do not make a right...

Yeah, your right, but is asking them to politely stop killing and beheading innocents going to get them fanatics, etc. to stop killing or beheading those innocents? those type people only listen to and respect one thing: violence.

Much like this issue of the use of torture: capture a terrorist who has knowledge to where a nuke is in Miami, and all the Feds, CIA, and military can do is simply ask "Where is it?" Oh, yeah, that is really going to go well, all the while, millions are toasted.

seekerof

[edit on 10-12-2005 by Seekerof]

posted on Dec, 10 2005 @ 11:56 AM
link   
Yeah but we should bump that number up to 10 instead of 2...

posted on Dec, 10 2005 @ 12:21 PM
link   
Has anyone else noticed, that the picture of the british captive ' norman kembler????? '

are all very suspicous.
Hey seems placed in the background in the 2 photos that are being replayed over and over on skynews

an old english fella, why would he go over there just to preach peace? when all this hell is breaking lose?

Is it possible he COULD be there for motives from the government?

posted on Dec, 10 2005 @ 12:33 PM
link   
No surprise really, I mean these terrorist act like they have accomplished something. OMFG they captured a civilian and beheaded him. Why not go up and fight the soldiers, that I can respect, but capturing civilians anyone can do that.

posted on Dec, 10 2005 @ 05:17 PM
link   
This is war people. War is not nice. And if you ask me, as a contractor, he's as much of a combatant as any soldier.

What bothers me the most is that we would love to kill those who don't agree with us, just as the insurgents do, if we were given the chance.

posted on Dec, 10 2005 @ 05:51 PM
link   
The family can thank John Murtha, John Kerry, and Howard Dean for the murder. I'm sure their retreat rhetoric and cowardice sent the message to the terrorist that maybe the will of the American people was waining and maybe a couple kidnappings might push it over the edge. Of course these democrat cowards speak for only a tiny majority but maybe the terrorists still haven't figured that out.

posted on Dec, 10 2005 @ 06:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by sweatmonicaIdo
This is war people. War is not nice. And if you ask me, as a contractor, he's as much of a combatant as any soldier.

how so? they only do security, they dont go into combat or fight anyone.

posted on Dec, 10 2005 @ 06:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by sweatmonicaIdo
What bothers me the most is that we would love to kill those who don't agree with us, just as the insurgents do, if we were given the chance.

I think there is a rather large difference between people voicing their anger (wanting to kill) people who are beheading civilians, and people who kill others for differences of dogma.

new topics

top topics

join