It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Vibration and Distortion

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 8 2005 @ 09:23 AM
link   
I was around fifteen years of age when I experienced this, (I'm twenty-six now), and remember it very vividly so I hope I don't get too long winded.

It was around 2:30 or so in the morning and I had just put down the book that I was reading and set it upon my bedsisde table. I then put myself under the covers, switched off my reading light, and began to remove my glasses. As I was setting down my glasses I noticed that my room had begun to get very warm, almost oppressively so. I began to feel very uncomfortable and vulnerable so I did what all people with bad eyesight do, I reached for my glasses. I noticed immediately that the lenses were fogged, and I used my pillowcase to wipe off the condensation. I looked around my room but saw nothing unusual, so I kicked off the covers and resumed relaxing on the bed.

What happened next occured quite quickly, most likely less than five minutes. Perhaps thirty seconds later I began to hear a vibration, fast and buzzing like a muted cell phone. I looked around to see what was happening when the buzzing volume increased at least ten-fold and was joined by an almost metallic sounding whine. The vibration was so loud the glass in my bedroom window was shaking violently, almost to the point where I felt it would shatter. An enormous pressure began to build around me, almost as if I were on a roller coaster, and the fillings in my two back teeth started to get very hot. Then, to my horror, the empty air to the right of my bed expanded like a soap bubble being blown and revealed a tall completely white figure that was very thin, almost two dimensional, and featureless. The figure moved violently and pushed against the air like it was trapped and distorted the air like a funhouse mirror. At this point I tried to scream, but the sound had completely drowned out any noise I tried to make. The figure then started whipping and thrashing harder than ever, and the pressure around me increased so much that I started to get blurred vision. After a short time of this, I don't know how long for sure as there wasn't a clock in my line of sight, I lost conciousness.

When I awoke at around 3:30 a.m. my pillow and bedclothes were soakeded with blood from my nose, and I had a horrible headache from the back of my eyes to the top of my head. I then, of course, went into my mothers room to tell them that I didn't feel good. My mother, who was also awake, went full on protective mom mode at the sight of all the blood on me and immediately made my step-father drive me to the hospital.

On the way to the hospital I asked my Mom why she was awake, she wouldn't give me a straight answer but mentioned something about a loud noise. My mother was also recovering from a stroke at the time so it was hard for her to describe things then, My step-father was visibly shaken and wouldn't look me in the eyes when I described what happened.

We arrived at the hospital and they gave me a , I think anyway, Catscan and various other tests. The doctor kept asking me if we had flown on a plane, or been anywhere with high elevation within the last day or so. We of course had not and the doctor sent me home with some mild pain reliever and a clean bill of health.

This event was terrifying and by no means the last odd occurence at, or around, my mothers house. I have been alternately fascinated and frightend by this place and will post some other somewhat smaller occurences at a later time. Hope I didn't ramble too much for anyone!

posted on Dec, 10 2005 @ 12:11 AM
link   
WOW, very interesting. Never had this quite happen. Ive been shaken in sleep by a loud vibration which would abruptly stop,, but nothing like this

posted on Dec, 10 2005 @ 05:05 AM
link   
Hey Just a quick theory,

Perhaps a being from near dimension discovered a way or nearly did to cross the narrow divide between our world and it's own. The buzzing/noise/pressure could be him trying to mesh his vibrations in sync with this world.

Speculative Quantum Phsyics mentions that vibration speed and intensity of our atomic structures, and of our environment keep us in this reality.

There could very well be something out there so near to us, but might as well be a million miles away due to the frequency at which our molecules vibrate.

You and I could occupy the same space as someone else, but they and us would never know, because of the world's frequency at which it resonates and vibrates.

Ghosts and Life After death, are suggested in some circles to be a vibration just barely different than what we exist in, and that is why sometimes people can experience and interact with that.

-ADHD

Does this make sense?

posted on Dec, 12 2005 @ 08:06 AM
link   
It does make sense. I have been researching for quite some time on this incident, and have read quite a bit of Keel and Hawking. The whole area around that house can feel "thin" at times, if that makes any sense.

new topics

top topics

join