It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Full Video: Explosions Before Both WTC Collapses and before WTC7 Collapse - You Will Believe

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 9 2005 @ 08:29 AM
link   
Thank you, Rick Siegel.
especially for not selling out

And thank you wecomeinpeace.

I have just finished the bit torrent DL and have only watched the first ten mins mainly becuase I'm at work but so far so good, thanks again for finding this little gem.

posted on Dec, 9 2005 @ 12:57 PM
link   
WOW! I can't believe I just saw that military chopper fly directly over the south tower, you see 3 or 4 flashes, and then almost immediately the tower collapses. That is crazy! Plus you can hear all the explosions. If that footage made the news it would be over. I'd have to agree that this is pretty damn close to conclusive. Is there a way to prove the the flashes were not digitally added in afterwards?

posted on Dec, 9 2005 @ 02:31 PM
link   
I started a new thread about this just about 1/2 an hour ago, it's now locked and this thread being referenced.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

I think the pyroclastic flow going over the water is good enough evidence that there were explosives used in the collapse of the building.
There is an alternative download link in my thread posted above if people are still having trouble with downloading it.

posted on Dec, 9 2005 @ 04:10 PM
link   
Wow i watched the entire thing, those explosions were huge. It is also weird that most of those helicopters were flying into the smoke cloud, as if to hide what they were doing. Does anyone have a clue as to what those flashes were? I at first thought it was just the sun reflecting but the helicopter is inside the smoke cloud so the sun wouldn't get through like that.

Our fighter pilots should have had the air space closed and shot them down, it seemed as if they were remotely detonating the bombs from the choppers and doing other stuff. This proves to me without a doubt that explosives were in the buildings and our government needs to tell the truth.

If the foundations of the buildings were destroyed with nuclear type devices will we be able to pick up the radiation. I am sure they poured a ton of cement over the area to keep it low. All that asbestos those people inhaled, they are in some serious trouble. I can't believe the government said it was nothing to worry about, they should all sue if they haven't already done so.

The firemen who were trying to put out the molten nuclear mess must have known exactly what had happened, they probably have all been warned or killed. It is so difficult to understand how Cheney and Bush are capable of such disgusting acts, i can't even imagine what they are planning to do next.

posted on Dec, 9 2005 @ 04:37 PM
link   
I'd like to see HowardR. try and debunk this piece of evidence. Maybe he will come up with a theory of swamp gas bouncing off the water or something just as humorous.

posted on Dec, 9 2005 @ 05:11 PM
link   
Very cool WeComeInPeace!

Voted you "way above"....

DL the vid now.

Also I second 'Azureus' for torrent client, works very well and gives you lots of info on the DL.

Don't forget to SEED!!

posted on Dec, 9 2005 @ 06:36 PM
link   
This video to me is evidence of a controlled demolition indeed, i'dd like to see any debunker take this one on.

Excellent video !

posted on Dec, 9 2005 @ 07:18 PM
link   
Hey...hey...what's this?

There's not an unofficial ATS 9/11 conspiracy debunker in sight!!!

What happened? I know one is in here...do I need glasses?

posted on Dec, 9 2005 @ 07:19 PM
link   
controlled demo is the way it looks, jsut from the way the tower shoots out at every floor.
+ wtc 7 is surely a controled demo, i dont think there is any serious argument against that.

I dont necessaraly agree with the cannon ball upward arch proof though.
they seemed to place it in the centre of the building, when they were looking at debris which fell from the top. It doesnt look right to me.
Everything else was ok.

posted on Dec, 9 2005 @ 07:21 PM
link   
BTW, I haven't seen peace's movie, but I saw one that someone else posted. I don't know who it was that posted it, but it was the movie with all the "what ifs."

Those squibs are clear as day in that movie. And to the poster who said it might have been ejected doors, even I, with my horrible knowledge of physics, know that air under pressure follows the path of least resistance. So, doors would not have been ejected before windows would have.

The things some people do to deny ignorance...

posted on Dec, 9 2005 @ 07:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by St Udio
Is someone claiming that the blast of smoke/debris
some levels below the collapse
was caused by planted, demolition explosives??

? could be that a stairway door (or elevator terminus) was opened and the accellerated debris blew out like a cannon, taking out the window glass!?

sorry, i don't see proof or demolition evidence

I think you dont see proof becasue you cant allow yourself to see proof, your in denial.
The first step is to admit that they are interesting, and if they are not explosives what are they...........

I havent got a clue what you mean when you talk about stairway doors

Those are very, very big puffs of dust.

posted on Dec, 9 2005 @ 09:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by allisoneisall
one quetion i would ask is whywould the government go through the trouble and extreme risk of planting explosives to assure the collapse of the building?wouldnt the same goals be achieved when the plane struck?was full demolition really important enough to risk exposure?would their goals be any less served if the building sustained an attack but did not collapse?....im not seeing a motive here.....surely the planes alone would give them enough to advance their agenda, so why risk it?

The failed attempted in 1993 is why they made sure it came down fully this time.

People forget pretty quickly, the buildings would be as new in 2005 if it was only the plane damage that occured. Life would be back to normal. Shock and Awe would of only been a fleeting memory for most.

If they didn't come down on 9/11 there would be no scar on the NY skyline to reference for the years to follow.

Think of it this way, everyone has scars, big or small, on their body somewhere from a life of wear and tear and most of them you can remember what happened to cause them - but who remembers all the bruises on their body which just fade away with time?

posted on Dec, 9 2005 @ 09:42 PM
link   
Thanks much what a video, I'm backing it up on cd and making copys for friends who don't have a fast connection and letting them know to make copies and pass along if they know someone else who can't get it.
Very much thanks

posted on Dec, 10 2005 @ 01:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by truthseeka
Hey...hey...what's this?

There's not an unofficial ATS 9/11 conspiracy debunker in sight!!!

What happened? I know one is in here...do I need glasses?

Wecomeinpeace smashed them all up with a blunt object. They're all dead.

posted on Dec, 10 2005 @ 02:08 AM
link   
thanks wecomeinpeace,
pretty conclusive stuff, so what do you think we should do now?
with all the evidence thats availabe now, the 911 incident doesn't seem like a conspiracy anymore, wont anybody in congress do anything about this? surly people will soon realise and demand answers.

once again thank you, ian

[edit on 023131p://0916 by iamian]

posted on Dec, 10 2005 @ 02:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by MERC
Wecomeinpeace smashed them all up with a blunt object. They're all dead.

Actually, I prefer sharp objects.
Begone demons of disinfo!

You know what's funny, is that after repeatedly being called a "kook", a "nutcase", a "crackpot", and all manner of similar terms of endearment by Roark Catherder & Associates. Disinfo Ltd., there's a VERY famous 9-11 truth website which I frequent where I am considered to be a government shill because I question the pod-plane, Woolworth missile, and missile at the Pentagon theories. DOH! The irony!

posted on Dec, 10 2005 @ 02:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by CPYKOmega
I'd like to see HowardR. try and debunk this piece of evidence. Maybe he will come up with a theory of swamp gas bouncing off the water or something just as humorous.

Ya its interesting in 3 pages he hasnt even posted... Has he??? I only read pages 1 and 3.. I am Dling the video now to watch it.. Usually HR has some good tales to debunk such "trash" as this....

Anyway it would be really interesting to see what he has to say... If he has anything to say at all.. kinda like the "Pull Out" comment by Silverstien.

And to HR.. Read my Sig.. I think it fits well with this whole 9/11 gig..

[edit on 12/10/2005 by ThichHeaded]

posted on Dec, 10 2005 @ 02:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by iamian
thanks wecomeinpeace,
pretty conclusive stuff, so what do you think we should do now?
with all the evidence thats availabe now, the 911 incident doesn't seem like a conspiracy anymore, wont anybody in congress do anything about this? surly people will soon realise and demand answers.

Firstly, don't thank me. I just found the torrent, lol.

IMHO, I think the only option is to just keep spreading the word. Any hopes of real, independent, forensic enquiries into 9/11, Bali, 7/7 and other incidents are unrealistic until a critical mass of awareness is reached amongst the population, simply because of the way the whole system is set up. What did Morpheus say? "They are guarding all the doors. They are holding all the keys." lol... This whole business goes far beyond the Bush administration, or Blair, or Howard, or whoever - it's global in scope and centuries old, and the real perpetrators are rarely seen. But once enough people are aware and that critical mass is reached, things will start to happen naturally and of their own accord; history shows this to be the case. Unfortunately for the puppets, they usually end up at the guillotine, and unfortunately for us, the puppetmasters are usually pulling the switch, cheered on by the never-suspecting masses.

Personally I have faith that no matter what happens, ol' J.C. will be back to set things straight anyway, so I'm not too worried. But in the meantime we can keep fighting the good fight in what small ways we can. The mightiest river begins as mere drops of dew in the mountains.

[edit on 2005-12-10 by wecomeinpeace]

posted on Dec, 10 2005 @ 06:14 AM
link   
I watched the entire thing.

And they say eyewitness accounts are credible.

Out of EVERY 911 documentary ever made I would place this one at the top of the list.

I applaud you for finding the docu WCIP,

You have voted wecomeinpeace for the Way Above Top Secret award. You have two more votes this month.

[edit on 10/12/05 by Hunting Veritas]

posted on Dec, 10 2005 @ 08:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by EvilBat
I'm backing it up on cd and making copys for friends who don't have a fast connection and letting them know to make copies and pass along if they know someone else who can't get it.
Very much thanks

Great idea! That's what I'm going to do! It would make a great "Holiday" Gift!

Mine downloaded (finally) and plays fine (with that codec doo-hickey). Thanks for all your U2U help, WCIP!

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join