It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bush has the next election all sewn up.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 24 2003 @ 05:57 AM
link   
The unelected Bush Regime now controls the government, the military, the judiciary -- and the machinery of democracy itself. Absent some unlikely great awakening by the co-opted dullards of the corporate media, next November the last shreds of a genuine American republic will disappear -- at the push of a button.

www.prisonplanet.com...

if it's true, Bush isnt going away any time soon.

posted on Sep, 24 2003 @ 06:02 AM
link   
There have been half a dozen threads on the risk of electronic voting machine fraud.

Some ATS members have been active in spreading the word to get the Diebold machines despecified.

Don't be pessimistic if you really want an end to the corruption of the incumbent admin, people are more awake than they were after the shellshock of 9/11.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Sep, 24 2003 @ 06:40 AM
link   
aaaaaaaaaaaah geez how embarrassing lol

well that'll teach me for living near antarctica and not searching properly before starting a thread lol
sorry guys

posted on Sep, 24 2003 @ 07:13 AM
link   
You submitted a new and interesting article, no problem to me. I hope you can be more optimistic about what you believe in!

posted on Sep, 24 2003 @ 07:17 AM
link   
Corruption and manipulation aside, he STILL has it sewn up, because once again, the Democrats failed to pick their pony early enough, and put their backing behind one candidate.... The convention is simply too late, and is NOT the time to be finalizing a candidate....sure in theory that's what it's for, but not in reality... In reality, it is far too late....

posted on Sep, 24 2003 @ 07:20 AM
link   
Gazrok

Personally, I don't think the pace of Democrat pre-selections will have much to do with Bush's fate.

It seems a lot of people in the US think these are normal times. They're not. It remains to be seen whether there will be need for an election, and as BoutTime pointed out the other day, crying about the viability of alternatives is tactically desperate. There are plenty of them, if necessary.

posted on Sep, 24 2003 @ 11:48 AM
link   
according to the article, the voting machines are now "CIA Owned"

And YOU guys are talking about being desperate?

posted on Sep, 24 2003 @ 03:06 PM
link   
Let's hope and do all we can to make sure that he does not!!

posted on Sep, 24 2003 @ 05:20 PM
link   
Go George Go!

I expect that as long as 10 people vote for him he has it all sewen up. Since the left has been crying about this for nearly four years then they should cheat anyways and get it over with so as not to disappoint them.

The democrats will lose not because Bush cheated but because they are incompetent.

posted on Sep, 24 2003 @ 06:31 PM
link   
There are far too many intelligent folks out there who have become enlightened over the last 3 years. Some misguided dems who either voted for Nadar or did not vote at all (SHAME ON YOU!!), will be out in force to vote shrub OUT!!!

One way ticket back to texass for you shrub boy!!!

Adios!!!

Dean for America in 2004!!!! Take back your America!!

[Edited on 24-9-2003 by USMC Harrier]

posted on Sep, 25 2003 @ 07:42 AM
link   
I keep shooting that complicit-corp-media-fantasy-come-group-think-canard in the arse, and you keep ressurecting it!!

Please, start a thread titled " Dems should have already picked a candidate", and will put it to bed already, k?

CNN (Complicit News Network) ran a poll: Bush lost to Clark, 46% to 49%, smaller margins of victory for Dean & Kerry, and within the +/- variance with Edwards & Lieberman.
Now, please run that shat by me that he's got it sewn up?
Not from an honest foot race standpoint, not by a long shot.
The way he was installed currently, however, still looms too large to discount. I'd be much closer to agreement on the theft issue being revisited.

top topics

join