It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

how not to fight a war - pictures :P

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 8 2005 @ 05:33 AM
link   
the header says it all really , heres the link :

forum_link

the captuions the guys at the other forum add are funny as

enjoy

posted on Dec, 8 2005 @ 06:16 AM
link   
Great find! I almost died laughing.

I like the pretend-you-are-shooting tactic, always effective.

With all that mad aiming skills, no wonder this dude think his life jacket stops bullets.

posted on Dec, 8 2005 @ 10:05 AM
link   
why are all the pictures of blacks? Ignorant_ape

posted on Dec, 8 2005 @ 10:08 AM
link   
Wgatenson,

why are all the pictures of blacks? Ignorant_ape

posted on Dec, 8 2005 @ 10:21 AM
link   
I dont know what it is but something doesn't sit right with me here,
some uneducated and untrained soildiers with machine guns in some shanti town, i wonder how many of the ppl on those pictures are still around, not many i'd say, not when there issued with life jackets, brightly coloured one's at that, not the best idea for camouflage,
some of us dont know how lucky we are.

All the best

posted on Dec, 8 2005 @ 11:39 AM
link   
gawd could they could any stupider
. funny as hell though

posted on Dec, 8 2005 @ 05:05 PM
link   
Even though the original thread was a bit crude and offensive to the black community, the way they fight war is laughable, not because of race, but due to trying to be cool or just being uneducated.

Still pretty damn funny though.

OH, BTW, I do believe Moderators frown upon linking to other forums.

[edit on 8/12/2005 by GrOuNd_ZeRo]

posted on Dec, 8 2005 @ 05:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by ufiaWith all that mad aiming skills, no wonder this dude think his life jacket stops bullets.

The life jacket will be useful if he ever finds himself drowning in a sea of bullets. It doesn't look like if offers any protection from the rear though.

posted on Dec, 8 2005 @ 06:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by iamian
...., not when there issued with life jackets, brightly coloured one's at that, not the best idea for camouflage,

Its a war between gangs and clans, and though I am not sure about the life jacket (maybe he really thinks it stops bullets, OTOH it might work against melee attacks), they usually try and dress in similar colours to show which side they are on.

posted on Dec, 8 2005 @ 08:34 PM
link   

Why is he carrying a duster?

posted on Dec, 8 2005 @ 08:54 PM
link   
The duster?
Thats so he can go get his buddy.
sweep sweep

posted on Dec, 8 2005 @ 08:56 PM
link   
LMAO, I haven't laughed that hard in a while, the feather duster, life jacket, and the AK with no spring was the topper. One trained soldier over there would be more deadly than all of them put together.

posted on Dec, 8 2005 @ 10:32 PM
link   

I've never seen anything so sadistically funny!!!

Their tenacity is enough to worry me, though. Well-trained or not, I would never want to be in the line of fire of these guys.

posted on Dec, 8 2005 @ 10:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by ignorant_ape
the header says it all really , heres the link :

forum_link

the captuions the guys at the other forum add are funny as

enjoy

Actually, I have to disagree and say this is how to fight a REAL war. Attempting to fight war elegently and with style like we in America is trying to shield ourselves from the realities of war.

Even so, great find. Absolutely hilarious!!!

This one was just GOLDEN:

Do these guys not understand the rate at which that automatic rifle fires? The way they're firing it, the gun's gonna foul like crazy.

[edit on 8-12-2005 by sweatmonicaIdo]

posted on Dec, 9 2005 @ 02:15 AM
link   

I feel somewhat ashamed of myself whatching these ppl fighting for there lifes, and finding it amusing, but its so funny,
whats the American flag doing there? are they now supplying the gorrilas with those dusters? shocking!

posted on Dec, 9 2005 @ 10:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by American Mad Man

Why is he carrying a duster?

You aren't ticklish are you?

posted on Dec, 9 2005 @ 08:25 PM
link   
Its funny you should bring up the duster's and life jackets. In many parts of Africa, it is commonly believed charms and other things blessed by Witchdoctors etc will save them.

I believe in the Congo(I think, or it might be Liberia) they wear womens underwear on their heads....Honest to god truth that....

posted on Dec, 9 2005 @ 08:35 PM
link   
Hilarious!

Liberia was basically created with the help of the U.S. as a place where former black slaves could return to Africa, so that probably explains the presence of an American flag. Their own flag resembles the U.S. flag too, and the capital Monrovia was named after U.S. President Monroe.

posted on Dec, 9 2005 @ 09:16 PM
link   
...and Liberia got in November 2005 Africa's first elected woman head of state, President Ellen Johnson-Sirleaf. They call her Liberia's "Iron Lady".

Country profile: Liberia (BBC)

Ellen Johnson-Sirleaf - Liberia's "Iron Lady"

I assume you all have heard about Liberia´s Ex-President Charles Taylor? Those guns you see on the pictures in this thread were most likely delivered to Charles Taylor by Viktor Bout. I don´t know who sold them life jackets

posted on Dec, 9 2005 @ 11:09 PM
link   
What is that guy in the background shooting at?

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join