It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Got Trust?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 8 2005 @ 02:12 AM
link   
GRRR! It's only 8AM and Im already pissed! Bloody girlfriends.

Anyway, I went to check my myspace and while I was there, I looked at my girlfriend's profile and some "guy" has been talking to her and theyve been discussing things they're "gonna do" at some "flipping" rock/metal festival next year.

I'll quote some (bleep) "Little (Bleep) is referring to the guy who has been flirting with my lady. "Sarah" is referring to my girlfriend:

Little man: Well im gonna hold ya 2 that :-P coz its gonna happen ;-) nd (Bleep) , me nd u, theres an interestin 1, all i can say is Flip ME!
Well im off now, need at least 1 earlish nites sleep in a week lol.
Will tlk 2 u soon, been cool tlkin 2 u!
Nite babe xxxxxxx

Sarah: haha yeah man!
either way, put us two together, a cam-corder, a flipping load of beer, flip loads of heavy metal and aload of our crazy ass friends, you damn well know it's gonna be one #in' awesome weekend!
i say fli[pping' too much
xxxx

Little man: A rite ok well nxt June u can tell/show me ;-) Cud b 1 interestin film wid Heavy metal, drunkeness, stupidity nd our stuff lol!
I wud love 2 play at Download!!!!! Think they shud move da date of it 2... NOW! So who wud u like 2 c play?
Ollie xxxx

Sarah: haha that's #in' class man! it's gonna be so good.
and i don't think my thoughts would be suitable for the whole of myspace to read

wahey! i want download here. like. NOW. xxx

ARRRGHHHH! She knows I get flipping jealous easily and find it hard to trust people.

So now Im gonna have to fork out £200 for this flipping festival to make sure that guy doesnt touch her. If he even makes the slightest hint at something, I'll rip his head off and shove it up his nose

Yes, Im very mad.

[edit on 16-12-2005 by asala]

posted on Dec, 8 2005 @ 02:44 AM
link   
And I don't blame U. damn.

Have U spoken to her about this ?

posted on Dec, 8 2005 @ 02:50 AM
link   
I sent her a text, I was gonna call her but I would have probably said something I would later regret, like...

*thinks*

If u ever (Bleep) I hope u choke.

So, the text message seemed a wiser decision.

posted on Dec, 8 2005 @ 03:01 AM
link   
ahh, now she's playing "its ur fault" card.

"it's a bit of harmless flirting, don't tell me that you've never done that with someone right?
nice to see that you trust me enough to read my comments. "

:bnghd:

posted on Dec, 8 2005 @ 03:23 AM
link   
errr, wtf.

She just said, "I suggest u text me sometime."

What the hell for?! Does she think I should apologise?! WTF have I done wrong?

Ladies, please help me out here.

posted on Dec, 8 2005 @ 04:20 AM
link   
whoa

ok let's see, I think U need to highlight the fact that U don't like the 'harmless flirting' I personally think all that goes out the door when U are involved with someone exclusively. Some people feel differently. Have U both established where U are at in regard to other people ?

I am not doubting that U probably have made this obvious, and from your anger I see it should be obvious to her. Does she know U despise it this bad ?
In this situation the best advice I can give U is communicate how U feel about this to your lady, let her know how it makes U feel.

Also keep in mind text can be misinterpreted. E-mail, chat, SMS messages etc ... I have been in tight spots because of how my font was interpreted before. I mentioned this in regard to your post-msg convo mainly but I think once U have established each other's stance on this rather touchy subject U will both feel more secure and trusting of each other

I sincerely wish U the best, I got em crossed for ya

posted on Dec, 8 2005 @ 04:43 AM
link   
Hey, ImJaded, thank you for the help. It's really appreciated.

ok let's see, I think U need to highlight the fact that U don't like the 'harmless flirting' I personally think all that goes out the door when U are involved with someone exclusively. Some people feel differently. Have U both established where U are at in regard to other people?

I don't quite understand what you mean by this. Do you mean, have we discussed about how serious a relationship we are in?

I am not doubting that U probably have made this obvious, and from your anger I see it should be obvious to her. Does she know U despise it this bad ?

I doubt she knows how much I despise it. If she knew fully, I doubt she would have done it.

In this situation the best advice I can give U is communicate how U feel about this to your lady, let her know how it makes U feel.

Thanks for the advice. I'll call her when she gets out of college.

Also keep in mind text can be misinterpreted. E-mail, chat, SMS messages etc ... I have been in tight spots because of how my font was interpreted before. I mentioned this in regard to your post-msg convo mainly but I think once U have established each other's stance on this rather touchy subject U will both feel more secure and trusting of each other

Couldn't agree with you more.

I sincerely wish U the best, I got em crossed for ya

Thank you!
I'll let you know how it goes.

Take care.

posted on Dec, 8 2005 @ 07:18 AM
link   
i would go mad if it was my bf!!

saying those things is a bit "OMG!" but not bad, but planing to meet is completly different..
do not say sorry as you have done nothing wrong.
ImJaded is right.... tell her how you feel about these messages.

oni x x

posted on Dec, 8 2005 @ 07:53 AM
link   
Damn right I won't say sorry. I'll let u know how it goes when I speak to her

posted on Dec, 8 2005 @ 08:21 AM
link   
LOL...I hope this runs.

posted on Dec, 8 2005 @ 08:48 AM
link   
And this is funny because?

posted on Dec, 8 2005 @ 09:00 AM
link   
I'm becoming desensitized due to over indulgence of television soap operas...or maybe I just enjoy the feeling schadenfreude gives me!

Hmmmm...metaller chicks.

posted on Dec, 8 2005 @ 10:52 AM
link   
lol, fair enough.

I rang her (not by the neck as you may have expected
) and she didnt even say "HI" she straight away apologised. She then continued by saying, "it's all my doing, and i've up big time."

She does actually seem really upset,I "messed"guess its good she "flipping"realises what she's done.

Thanks for all the help.

[edit on 16-12-2005 by asala]

posted on Dec, 16 2005 @ 01:43 PM
link   
I would have to kill her. Infidelity will put me in a murderous rage. It used to be considered justifiable homicide in Texas if you caught your wife and her lover in your bed and you killed them both. The trick was to kill both of them. If they both didn't die, then you were lookin at jail time for sure. Too bad it's not still on the books.

Good luck with your woman. Remember you're not a gentleman if you hit a lady. On the other hand, it is perfectly acceptable to put her over your knee. Sometimes they need that.

posted on Dec, 16 2005 @ 04:14 PM
link   
IMO, that's a little bit more than harmless flirting. If she is typing crap like that to other guys, then maybe you shouldn't trust her.

-Chris

posted on Dec, 16 2005 @ 05:33 PM
link   
whooaaa the potty mouth has to go!

Geeze this thread needs a good clean with a bar of soap!

NOW from this point on i want to not here another naughty word out of any of you.............

Take heed of my words,

Asala

posted on Dec, 18 2005 @ 06:12 PM
link   
Sorry for the naughty words, Asala.

Meh, we've split up now, anyway. She ended it on Friday, I went out last night, started talking to a few girrrls, she found out and wasn't very happy with me! She said, "Its nice to see you moved on so quickly".

Is it just me or is anybody else confused?!

:bash:

posted on Dec, 18 2005 @ 08:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by xeroxed88
I went out last night, started talking to a few girrrls, she found out and wasn't very happy with me! She said, "Its nice to see you moved on so quickly".

Is it just me or is anybody else confused?!

:bash:

She's not supposed to like it, but she called for it with her own behaviour. Point that out to her if need be, that'll piss her off even more

Don't let that confuse U, she is just trying to make U feel bad which is rather immature considering it was her liaising with other men while she was with U.
Seems she's just another attention seeker, you don't need a girl like that dear

posted on Dec, 18 2005 @ 08:11 PM
link   

I told her where she can go.

posted on Dec, 19 2005 @ 01:32 AM
link   
Okay, to the original poster of this thread. You know that flirting is just flirting, right? Words are words dude. You can say just about anything in a flirt, but it's if you cross the line into actual action on those words, that you have to worry.

I'd say she's doing it, just to get your goat.

Remember the old saying "Sticks & Stones May Break My Bones, But Words Will Never Harn Me" That saying, in reality, means words only hold the power over you, that you let them.

It took Me 25 years to have that fully sink in. Play it safe, be aloof. If she cheats, she cheats, that just means she wasn't worth the time getting involved with in the first place. I'm 32. I used to think, if a woman would cheat on Me, I'd do something horrible to her & the guy, but now I see that I just got a free ticket out of the relationship, & to look for someone more trustworthy.

[edit on 19-12-2005 by SpartanKingLeonidas]

new topics

top topics

join