It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS.C: Majic: Bigfoot And Me

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 8 2005 @ 01:03 AM
link   

PODcast: Majic: Bigfoot And Me
This may be the wrong feed for this. Sorry about the quality issues here. This was the hardest podcast I've made so far. I just need to get this out there before I change my mind.

length: 13:20
file: atscpod_1043.mp3
size: 2344k
feed: atsc

posted on Dec, 8 2005 @ 07:37 PM
link   

PODcast: Majic: Bigfoot And Me (reply 1)
That was a spooky story...

length: 01:49
file: atscpod_1044.mp3
size: 427k
feed:

posted on Dec, 9 2005 @ 09:38 AM
link   
Incredible story Majic…

I updated my iPod last night for about the first time in two or three months and went to bed intent on listening to a couple jovial podcasts and falling asleep…..Little did I know

It was enough to make me turn the lights on…

The shrill laughter didn’t help much either….

As MrWupy mentioned, I cannot begin to fathom how that would have utterly shaken me up as a young child…..My primary fear at that age was the boogey man…Not a devious Chewbacca scowling at me through the window….*shivers*

Nonetheless, I think it’s safe to say you came out all right!

Despite your reluctance, I truly appreciate your willingness to share this with us!

posted on Dec, 10 2005 @ 06:10 PM
link   
Blessings and thanks to you, Magjic, for sharing that story. It was fairly obvious you were uncertain this was what you wanted to do. But ... in my humble opinion... you have, by sharing with all of us, just proven that you are strong and that you do understand that you will not let this rule your life.

The intrusion of malice and evil into the innocence of a child must be one of the most horrific and damaging events in that life, one that can probably never be totally rectified. But, please, understand that by sharing the story you may have helped someone else to either deal with their own similar problem or know how to help one of their own loved ones accept and deal with the same type of intrusion.

Again, thank you.

posted on Dec, 10 2005 @ 06:50 PM
link   
Thank you majic for sharing this very difficult story! Bless your heart.

I know how deeply and severely a childhood trauma can effect a person their whole life. I also know about the feeling of personal doubt and having the worst fears confirmed by someone else.

I hope you don't regret this PODcast because I consider it one of your best. Thanks again, sweetie.

posted on Dec, 10 2005 @ 07:00 PM
link   

PODcast: Majic: Bigfoot And Me (reply 2)
Majic follows up his original rambling podcast with another rambling podcast examining the broader context of "supernatural experiences" and how we deal with them.

length: 13:26
file: atscpod_1046.mp3
size: 2363k
feed:

posted on Dec, 12 2005 @ 07:30 AM
link   
Thanks for sharing your story with us

I've heard some encounters similar to yours, I'll try and post some links if I find them.

I to feel uncomfortable with blindless windows at night.....

top topics

join