It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help!?!?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 7 2005 @ 10:15 PM
link   
alright its gonna sound like i have no life but me and this girl are going out and shes my 2nd girlfriend of my life.yea i no sad. but anyways i asked her to go out about a week ago and we did for about 5 days. we found it a little odd that we had just met and all( i didnt even know what her favorite color or thing to do was) we broke up after about 5 days adn about 2 days ago she looked at me and is like, guess waht, im like what and shes like guess. she told me it had 11 letters was 4 words put together adn started with a g. i guessed g- --- ---- -- (go out with me) and she smiled. im like is that it. she just smiled. so im like fine ill say it. will you go out with me and she said yes. this time seems to be better and i guess im just askin what to do on little and big things. i no hang out with her and stuff like that. do what she wants to do and all. any advice will be welcomed

posted on Dec, 8 2005 @ 12:53 AM
link   
i feel as though to form a good relationship there must a good timeframe in which you learn about eachother, before my current girlfriend was "mine" id already known her fav color, band, thing to do etc.

so my suggestion: right now just hang out in social settings and feel her out, find out what shes into, tell stories about yourself/past/family and listen to hers as well... just learn about eachother and find common interests...

also figure out what makes her laugh and MAKE HER LAUGH!

chicks dig guys that are funny... trust me

so i guess thats all i got for ya

goodluck, buddy

post any other more specific questions and how thigns are going.

-UnterMir

posted on Dec, 8 2005 @ 01:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by UnterMir\
chicks dig guys that are funny... trust me

-UnterMir

Trust him
we sure do

Also having had 2 gf's is not sad, I only had 1 bf til I was 25
I know I know how U ask ? lol well I was a tomboy up until I was 18 but I don't wanna get off your topic so I'll just say it's all about the quality of the person
Spending time with her is all U can think of and all that good stuff.

I wish U well, don't rush it, enjoy each other ... that's how U get to know all about her

posted on Dec, 8 2005 @ 01:26 AM
link   
also hitman, try to get ideas for a good holiday gift... now that you guys are "going steady" getting her something real nice will only help your situation.

goodluck!

-UnterMir

new topics

top topics

join