It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Billy Meier, The unbelievable Bush II disaster and the extraterrestrial race.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 8 2006 @ 04:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by tn2k

Sorry if I'm freaking any one out.

I have a lot of questions around these statements like for starters:

What is this un-be-live-able disaster? Is it nuclear? Who will this happen to?

Meier doesn't specify what the disaster is. It is certain that some terrorist groups would like to acquire nuclear weapons, and they would obviously like to use them against the U.S., but that isn't specified by the extraterrestrial contacts. The statement implies that it will happen to the U.S. and/or one of it's allies.

Who are these extraterrestrials?
Are they hostile?

They said they would "reveal" themselves so they are most likely not hostile. The implication is that they have been living on earth in secret bases for quite some time. They become hostile in response to the U.S. using nuclear/biological/chemical weapons against other countries during WW3 in the U.S.'s quest for imperial globalization.

Are we gona get our asses handed to us on a platter?

They are more technologically advanced and capable of concealing themselves from our detection equipment, so I'd say the answer will probably be "yes". I don't say "we" though--I say the U.S. government. I don't think these extraterrestrials will purposefully strike civilian targets.

Do they realize that the globalization is empowered by a small group of ruthless nasty power hungry people?

Probably, but those people have been empowered by the ignorance of the American people.

Do they realize the grand majority of the people in the west are good people who do care a lot about what is happening in the people east?

Probably.

Is the involvement of the aliens going to be a stage of disclosure?

Not sure what you mean.

Does any of this tie into the Werner Van Braun warnings?
Does any of this tie into the concerns of the Disclosure Project, specifically with the Alien card where false aliens and alien reproduction vehicles will be used to simulate alien attacks on us in an attempt to gain control?

No, Meier's warnings imply that these will be authentic extraterrestrials, and not a deceptive ploy of another earth government.

[edit on 8-1-2006 by Iseekthetruth]

posted on Jan, 8 2006 @ 05:56 PM
link   
Of course Meier wasn't specific. That would make it too difficult for his predictions to come true. Just like with Nostradomus its much easier to go back after the fact and say hey I said that would happen. Look at the other Meier thread and see what Mr. Horn perports to be a bird flu prediction. Its laughably false and I wasn't the only one to point it out.
In all of his supposed prophecies he never mentions any specific dates just vague references to the 20th century and the 3rd millenium.
You may make note of the predictions I made earlier in this thread that were given to me by my space faring friend.

posted on Mar, 20 2006 @ 05:36 AM
link   
For what its worth I beleive that Billy Is 100% spot on. Ive met his vistors back in 1979 and his drawings of them is all the proof I need. So to say im concerned about `06 is an understatment.

posted on Mar, 21 2006 @ 03:10 AM
link   
[edit on 21-3-2006 by rich123]

posted on Mar, 21 2006 @ 04:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by bluemooone
For what its worth I beleive that Billy Is 100% spot on. Ive met his vistors back in 1979 and his drawings of them is all the proof I need. So to say im concerned about `06 is an understatment.

Umm bluemooone, you might find yourself in an awkward spot. Meier claims he's the only one in contact with his particular ET group. So there's a good chance he wont acknowledge your story.

posted on Mar, 21 2006 @ 05:13 AM
link   
double post sorry

[edit on 21-3-2006 by lensphlere]

posted on Mar, 21 2006 @ 05:13 AM
link   
NEWS FLASH!!

I just read here that a mysterious Jesus like Swiss fella will prove his amazingness by giving us this prophecy, which he swears will come true:

Sometime in the future, something really bad will happen to the USA, and / or one of its allies.

Wow, did you get that everyone! Such incredible detail....

posted on Jan, 29 2009 @ 06:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Echtelion

Part of your post:

Don't wanna go away from the topic of this thread, but Capt Proton, you might have just found what I've been looing for for months... evidence that Nicola Tesla's "Teleforce" weapon technology is still alive and ready for potential use!

Only a few "Teleforce" mentions on ATS, at least that showed up in a
search but I thought there was one recently.

However I scoured the net for Tesla statements and found statements
that put more into them than called for. The net continues to make up
Tesla stories like the papers that said Tesla had contacted Martians.
Ignorant newspaper stories, the forerunners of the internet.

I'll check out the many topics here and what I found and check back.

posted on Jan, 29 2009 @ 06:30 PM
link   
reply to post by tn2k

From your post:

If you have been reading the news in the past 3-4 months the Bush Administration has been pushing for nuclear first strike amendments and of course there was that 4 star general who supposedly stopped that live nuclear war game. Also the Iran nuclear issue where the Bush Administration has shown a desire for serious involvment, even nuclear. This has been all over www.prisonplanet.com... and www.whatreallyhappend.com... Also there is that bible code prediction of nuclear holocast in 2006.

Sure the nuke heads wanted a hot practice so oops one went
to IRAN by mistake.

Same group that wanted to nuke Cuba.

The same group the had nukes off the East Coast so Truman
let in the Nazis.

Yup, Hitlers last stand was quite good.

posted on Jan, 29 2009 @ 06:38 PM
link   
reply to post by tn2k

The first one under a President Bush. The second one under one of his sons who ascends to power that leads to an un-be-live-able disaster.”

I would realy like to see if we can get a photo of this and by the way this is open for debate right?

posted on Jan, 29 2009 @ 09:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by SLAYER69
reply to post by tn2k

The first one under a President Bush. The second one under one of his sons who ascends to power that leads to an un-be-live-able disaster.”

I would realy like to see if we can get a photo of this and by the way this is open for debate right?

Sounds like to much Billy and not enough paying attention to Bush.

IRAQ was getting slant drilled by Kuwait and invaded by IRAQ.
Guess that was Bush I

Saddam ripped off UN food for oil and other reasons to make him
dispensable.
Guess that was Bush II.

Don't know what Billy said but if his organization was infiltrated
by Bush Illuminati, then perhaps there was a game plan for
war after missing a nuking of Cuba because of Kennedy.

new topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join