It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Billy Meier, The unbelievable Bush II disaster and the extraterrestrial race.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 3 2006 @ 04:05 PM
link   
Bump for Mr. Horn's response to the proven fraud pics from Billy Meier !!!

posted on Jan, 3 2006 @ 04:34 PM
link   
Guys...
geeezzz

can't you see that the painting was done after the pic, using the picture that billy meier took...

not the other way around...

he probably knew a young artist that he wanted to impress, so he showed him his pics of an actual dinosaur...

the young artist probably didn't know that it was a real pic, but it would make a perfect model for his painting...
and so you have a painting of a real dinosaur... and a real pic...
wow.

excuse me, monkeys seem to be flying from my butt right now, so i must go...

posted on Jan, 3 2006 @ 04:42 PM
link   
Man I'm surprised Horn hasn't thought of that one. Then again he trolls around here so maybe he'll use it. But dont let him.
Anyhow
good one.

posted on Jan, 3 2006 @ 04:51 PM
link   
They have thought of "that one".

Years ago, a trash can lid was found at the Meier compound that closely resembled (if not exactly resembled, I have not examined it myself; only pictures) the Wedding cake ship hull and some others.

The supporters claim that the designer must have been inadvertently influenced by the Meier pictures.

posted on Jan, 3 2006 @ 05:18 PM
link   
I just love that little copywrite symbol that appears on the bottom of every post...

jpl

posted on Jan, 3 2006 @ 11:06 PM
link   
Hi all,

IF one questions whether an advanced et species (& earth influences) could have produced all the artifacts & info as claimed by Meier, the answer must be "yes".

The shear volume of information and artifacts must be considered, as well as it's content. Technical details that i can verify are good, as well as knowledge in at least several fields of my own personal interest and experience. This includes a couple of technologies, as well as psychism, metaphysics and religion. Within limitations of course, in dealing with an advanced et group, their thoughts, technologies etc.
I can't say this about all other supposed ufo cases i've read about... some of their verifiable technical details are pure garbage. Most channeled stuff also... but this is yet another story.

If one can't figure out the most basic issues, for example the "4 hz" question, one has no hope in figuring out the rest. Relevent details become buried in politics and are overlooked or twisted to mean just about anything. Even More "4 hz" stuff... in other words. The "stuff" of many lawyers and politicians. Skeptics too...

In my travels, I eventually looked through other "sources" of info, for any other corroborations etc. IF the Meier info is as stated, there WOULD be some type of verifications or mentions of this.
Interestingly, Cayce provides such with the date mentioned in his "halaliel 36" communication.
As possibilites go, Meier could have "fudged" lots of stuff, but NOT his birth date.
Meier could NOT have possibly altered the Cayce data, either.
Other details as well... such as the source of the TJ and others.

This stuff on Cayce is NOT FIGU nor Meier info.
Haven't heard it anywhere, just stuff i've stumbled across.

There are probably other sources of data which corroborate the Meier info and vice versa. In future generations, there will be a study of this.

As far as i'm concerned, Meier may very well be as his info states.
Prophet stuff & all.
This is the only conclusion possible... as possibilities go.
There are/were Many modifications however, to the typical ways in which we tend to look at things. Too easy to mis-interprete, too easy to be mis-lead by silly issues.

I was hoping to get decent technical feedback on alternate possibilities from this board as well as others. So far this has not happened. Just lots more "4 hz" type of stuff... but this is another story.
It would simply take far too long to counter all the crap put out by most of the skeptic crowd. Even so, the skeptics don't understand or believe most logical explanations anyway, so there is no point.

Every once in a while though, some interesting questions are raised !! Maybe there is still hope here??

The Meier data, by design of the collective et races, contains "mind locks" to keep certain types of people "out". If one can't get past one's own mental conditionings, one will NOT look into the Meier data (& others) past a certain point.
Won't take it seriously, if they do, or won't understand what is being said.

The fact this board can debate whether the Meier data is legitimate or not, speaks volumes for the respect these advanced beings have for our own free will and culture.
For this, they have my respect, even if most of my "earth brothers" disagree.

I'm NOT into convincing others of what they should think, nor do i have the timeor inclination. Also, I do NOT expect any type of decent response from this board.

Just passing on a few personal thoughts in case useful or interesting to anyone here. I would suggest if asked, to keep reading, experiencing, learning and don't take anybody's word for anything.
(including Cayce's, Meier's, any "real" ET's or mine !!)

Regards,
JP

PS: My name is Jean Pierre Lagasse & i live in Alberta Canada.
Just in case someone figures i'm MH again !!

"We may be dealing with an advanced et species here... any assumptions we make on how they think or on how their technologies should behave, are just that. Assumptions."

posted on Jan, 3 2006 @ 11:26 PM
link   
That was quite the silloque there.
However you failed to accomplish anything. Except to make other people say Huh?
If you got somethin we don't then out with it. Oh and lets see your proof of those 'mind locks'.

[edit on 1/3/06 by longhaircowboy]

posted on Jan, 4 2006 @ 01:04 AM
link   
JP-these excuses for the case wouldnt happen to stem from the fact that youre a registered member of PAR (Plejarens Are Real) Yahoogroups, or registered member of Meier's FIGU discussion boards would it?

I grow so tired of all this.

posted on Jan, 4 2006 @ 04:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by CAPT PROTON
Von Braun said there was going to be a fake invasion.

B4 Von Braun's death in 1977, he believed he was under threat. So he gave a US enemy's list to a lady he met in the early 1970s by the name of Carol Rosin:

American "Enemy's List" to Sustain War Mode and Pentagon Budgets

Soviet Union
Terorrists
Asteroids
Extraterrestrials

Werner von Braun Anticipated Terrorists, Asteroids and ETs on American "Enemy's List

As President Eisenhower had warned about the threat of the "military-industrial complex" to America's future, Dr. Werner warned that space should be kept free from intrusion by that same military-industrial power. Carol left her teaching and went to work for Dr. von Braun in 1974. He was her mentor until he died in Alexandria, Virginia on June 16, 1977.

Rosen:
Dr. von Braun would have tears in his eyes every time – and he repeated this continuously to me when he talked about us in the galaxy – he would say 'with a hundred billion stars in our galaxy alone. What would make us think that we are the only life form?' That was a very typical, repeated quote.

The other one that he would say is that he knew that we must have peace in space in order to bring the truth in. The only time he used the word, 'extraterrestrial' and 'alien' – and he did this repeatedly as well – was when he spoke to me about the formula for war. That included the fact that when I entered the industry, we were in a supposed Cold War with Russia.

He would say, 'Let's start here where you are.' There are continuous wars and enemies identified in order to perpetuate these wars, always with the ultimate goal of seizing the high ground of outer space to dominate and control the minds of people on Earth so they would not be given the truth, truthful information about who we really are in the universes.

Question:
THAT IS WHY HE GAVE YOU AN ENEMY'S LIST THAT WOULD BE PERPETUATED?

Rosen:
That's right. He repeated this continuously. He would say that starting where I entered the industry with the supposed Russian threat, but never actually existed ­ the Russians were made to be the enemy. Then there would be terrorists, Third World country threats. there would be an asteroid threat.They might even say to us to try to influence the public into believing that there are many reasons for why we should put weapons in space. There might be a reason to protect our assets in space.

But, the real one that he was always holding off on and would say again with tears filling his eyes every time he said this to me repeatedly was that the last card they are holding is the 'alien card,' the extraterrestrial card and none of them are hostile. In any way he could say those words, the intonation was always on,'None of them (alien races are hostile. It's all a lie.'So, in other words, all the enemies that have been presented to us along the way ­ it's a lie with always the intention of seizing the high ground to keep the truth from us.

Question:
DID HE GIVE YOU ANY SPECIFICS ABOUT WHO IN THE UNITED STATES WOULD STAND TO GAIN THE MOST FROM PERPETUATING A GAME OF WAR FOR MONEY AND POWER?

Rosen:
Yes, he described it not as a blame on just a certain group. He described it as the inexorably linked military-industrial-lab-university-NASA and other space agencies-intelligence community-government complex­ that it was intertwined, but there was a group that knew all of it. He did not act as if he knew who it was.

Question:
FROM YOUR PERSPECTIVE, THE GREATEST SECRET THAT WERNER VON BRAUN WOULD BE HIDING WOULD BE THE FACT THAT THE EXTRATERRESTRIAL BIOLOGICAL ENTITY IS A REALITY. BUT HIS CONCERN WAS THAT INSTEAD OF BEING HONEST ABOUT ITS MOTIVATION, THAT THE U. S. WOULD ULTIMATELY USE ETs AS ANOTHER THREAT IN ORDER TO PERPETUATE BUDGETS FOR THE PENTAGON?

Rosen:
Not just for the Pentagon, but aerospace industries, labs, universities and anyone else who has a job and makes a profit from keeping this a secret. Although most of the people in the industry don't even know there is this big secret of all time

Except that it's not the influence of just people in the Pentagon. This is some how, as he would put it, inexorably linked to all the facets of profit-making, of so-called security and defense mechanisms, of people who just need a job to survive and pay for their kids' college education and also to keep the public stupid.

posted on Jan, 4 2006 @ 06:10 PM
link   

originally posted by jpl
The shear volume of information and artifacts must be considered, as well as it's content. Technical details that i can verify are good, as well as knowledge in at least several fields of my own personal interest and experience. This includes a couple of technologies, as well as psychism,

What artifacts?
Go ahead verify. I look forward to reading your post.
Psychism? Is that even a word?

posted on Jan, 4 2006 @ 11:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by longhaircowboy
Psychism? Is that even a word?

Youre the writer, you tell us.

Hell man, we're dealin with the Don King of the Meier case.

posted on Jan, 4 2006 @ 11:54 PM
link   
According to the Webster's New Dictionary(mostly used in colleges). no such word. But hey that was the closest to hand.
And anyhow I mostly write poetry so its not likely to be a word I would use anyway.
Don King.......man that was........funny but not as good as the poster.

posted on Jan, 5 2006 @ 12:14 AM
link   
meier is a fake, period.

stop making him look like more than he is.

posted on Jan, 5 2006 @ 01:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by jpl
The shear volume of information and artifacts must be considered, as well as it's content.

A ton of manure smells just as bad as a bucketful. Actually it smells worse. The content does not change into something worthwhile just because of the amount of it produced.

You BM supporters have truly insane arguments. You come across like members of a brain washed cult, which, I guess, you probably are.

Or is that the Pleidien mind-lock operating again.... making me see faked pictures of dinosaurs and garbage can lids next to toy cars... instaed of something worth actually considering.... the funny thing is, everybody else just sees a whole of fake stuff as well.

So in order to believe that Billy Meier travels through time and talks to aliens (and didn't he find a lost chapter of the bible before all this happened as well???? or was that someone else) then you have to be 'special'... without a mind-lock.....

Yes..... a cult, definately.

posted on Jan, 5 2006 @ 02:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by longhaircowboy
According to the Webster's New Dictionary(mostly used in colleges). no such word. But hey that was the closest to hand.
And anyhow I mostly write poetry so its not likely to be a word I would use anyway.
Don King.......man that was........funny but not as good as the poster.

Didnt you hear there's a new group of Pleadians visiting Switzerland?

They come here in effort to help us secure things here on earth. Hailing from the Swingline Galaxy, here pictured is the flagship 747 series spacecraft.

This craft is back from a repair detail where they clamped down on a rip in the time-space continuum.

(I need a nap)

posted on Jan, 5 2006 @ 03:38 AM
link   
If you do a spectrum analysis of the craft you will find that its shiny red exterior actually bends all known laws of physics, giving off a resonant 1.5 Hz hum that when sped up x2, and then carefully slowed down again by exactly half, will make a noise that sounds a bit like a middle aged man mumbling the word 'nipple'. I would go into further detail, but, for obvious reasons, I can't.

Watch out, least your wonderful image gets switched by the MIB to something ludicrous and earthly.

posted on Jan, 5 2006 @ 02:29 PM
link   
Hey JR, I have been in contact with the leader of the Swingline Galaxy. He goes by the moniker Pap r Klep. I was able to make a primitive recording of the sound the craft made as it hovered over my abode. It's an odd clicking sound somewhere in the 50,000 hz range. I took it to the local Radioshak for analysis. They were stumped. None of their advanced electronic equipment could replicate the sound. Sure wish my camera hadn't been on the fritz.
I retrieved a small piece of metal from the craft as it sped off. I took this to the local Office Depot and they confirmed its metallic nature. The technician who handles desk supplies informed me that they had seen nothing like it in their store. I have it affixed to 2 pieces of paper waiting further analysis.
Pap assured me they mean us no harm and told me the Mets would win the World Series this year. Or next. He wasn't sure.
Other prophecies I have recieved:
there will be hurricanes in the Atlantic
California will be hit by an earhtquake
George Bush will be president
And some one will win the Super Bowl
I'll get my camera fixed so I can get a pic cause Pap wants one of him and the ship standing next to my electric race track.
Stay tuned.

posted on Jan, 5 2006 @ 09:45 PM
link   
Threads normally expire in this way, don't they?

posted on Jan, 6 2006 @ 07:16 PM
link   
No wait I got one more.
I was on my way today to the camera shop. I was riding my bicycle which only has one pedal and these 3 young men wearing black hoodies jumped out of the bushes. They had slingshots loaded with bb pellets and they were tring to wreck me. But fortunatly I was able to avoid wrecking. I just wanted to get my camera fixed.

posted on Jan, 7 2006 @ 12:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zamboni
So Mr Horn Meier's photos were proven to be authentic ? Maybe authentic hoaxes at best.

Below copied with permission from razimus.com...

Photo from the Dinosaur Age
Switzerland man claims to have traveled into the age of dinosaurs

By J. Razimus Hüghston
Space Time News Writer
Thursday, November 18th, 2004

One of the most famous UFO cases was that of the Swiss man named Billy Meier. Meier claims to have had contact with aliens for a long time. He has taken thousands of clear photos of UFOs, which he calls, "beam ships".

Meier claims some of these alien beam ships even have time-travel capabilities. Among all of these claims Meier also claims to have taken a trip in one of these time-traveling ships.

With a wild claim such as this it is hard if not impossible to be believed. Meier knew this, which is why he provided proof of his trips to the past. Billy Meier released two photos of what he claims are of actual dinosaurs. He claims to have taken these photos in the Earths ancient age of dinosaurs.

Space Time News has found definitive proof that one of the photos is that of a dinosaur painting. The painting of a Pteranodon dinosaur is an exact match of Meier's photo. No doubt the other photo is of another painting as well. Meier is not a time-traveler, but he does have a creative imagination.

Case closed: This story has been proven to be a hoax.

(Permission to reproduce this article is granted under the condition that a reference to Space Time News of Razimus.com is made.)

Sorry, Zamboni, but I cannot accept this by just a comparison of an alleged photo and a painting. That doesn't constitute proof. Can you please post the scientific analysis done of the photograph by Space Time News if indeed they proved the photo to be a hoax? Also, was their analysis peer reviewed by anyone with authentic scientific or professional photographic credentials?

Mr. Horn seems to no longer be active on this thread, but if you should return Mr. Horn, what do you have to say about this alleged dinosaur photograph?

[edit on 7-1-2006 by Iseekthetruth]

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join