It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Billy Meier, The unbelievable Bush II disaster and the extraterrestrial race.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 7 2005 @ 09:45 PM
link   
First I’d like to say, I know there is a lot of people against Mr. Meier and I respect your opinion of him and his photos and etc… But please don’t reply back with statements that flame or bash Billy Meier for the really suspicious stuff (ie: the lame photos of UFOs, laser guns and sort.)

Second, I’d really like to focus on the general topic of this post:

I am curious of a prediction or perhaps a prophecy that was made in 1958 by Billy Meier and recently told by Michael Horn on Coast to Coast AM. Micheal Horn spoke briefly of this during the Coast to Coast AM show on November 13, 2005. I am curious as it has to do with the current Bush Administration and the current war on terrorism and ties into UFOs.

On November 13, 2005 on Coast to Coast AM, Michael Horn stated,

“Lets jump to 1958 because we get more specific here, very much so. This is August 25 1958. Meier cuts it down to 25 letters to 25 European governments and I will actually go through each of these just so you know. And we will see just how many were predictable. Some may have been. The dissolution of the Soviet Union and the re-unification of East Germany and West Germany. Here is the one I will just get to right away. There will be 2 U.S. gulf wars. The first one under a President Bush. The second one under one of his sons who ascends to power that leads to an un-be-live-able disaster.

Mr. Horn states that this was in print in 1958 and that there is a faded copy in Switzerland.

The discussion now quickly leads into prophecies made further in time.

Mr. Horn continues,
“If you go into the contact 251 or if you go to the enock or henock prophecies that are on the web site and if we go to the enock prophecies I’ll just make some general comments. We can always just zone in on it. What their saying is, they said to Meier, after the destruction of the World Trade Center by terrorism, this is from 87, the U.S. will go on and launch a series of world wide wars in its desire to be the world’s policeman and under the guise of peaceful globalization. (I’m paraphrasing here cause I’m not looking at it.) It will try to bring numerous countries under its control and in the process bomb and destroy many cultures and bla bla bla. Now they go on to say that ultimately a lot of folks in the world today are gona get tired of that and African and Asian and some European states are going to rebel against this. I’m kind of cutting to the chase here. And they say that at a certain time these other countries will turn against the U.S. and there is a likely hood that an extraterrestrial race that has remained secret up until now will throw its lot in with these other 3rd world and European Nations and come in against the west and fight against the west, meaning the U.S. and our allies that they view as you know, the enemy in this globalization, one world push or what ever the heck we are doing.

The discussion focuses on the amazing part that it is in print in 1958 and that 2 bush presidents have come to power and there were multiple middle east wars. This has even floored me. However, there was no discussion of the “unbelievable disaster” that is to be led to by Bush II. And it really has a grip on me.

Perhaps if Mr. Horn stops by ATS, he could elaborate on these further.

If you have been reading the news in the past 3-4 months the Bush Administration has been pushing for nuclear first strike amendments and of course there was that 4 star general who supposedly stopped that live nuclear war game. Also the Iran nuclear issue where the Bush Administration has shown a desire for serious involvment, even nuclear. This has been all over www.prisonplanet.com... and www.whatreallyhappend.com... Also there is that bible code prediction of nuclear holocast in 2006.

Sorry if I'm freaking any one out.

I have a lot of questions around these statements like for starters:

What is this un-be-live-able disaster? Is it nuclear? Who will this happen to?

Who are these extraterrestrials?
Are they hostile?
Are we gona get our asses handed to us on a platter?
Do they realize that the globalization is empowered by a small group of ruthless nasty power hungry people?
Do they realize the grand majority of the people in the west are good people who do care a lot about what is happening in the people east?
Is the involvement of the aliens going to be a stage of disclosure?
Does any of this tie into the Werner Van Braun warnings?
Does any of this tie into the concerns of the Disclosure Project, specifically with the Alien card where false aliens and alien reproduction vehicles will be used to simulate alien attacks on us in an attempt to gain control?

[edit on 7-12-2005 by tn2k]

posted on Dec, 8 2005 @ 03:09 AM
link   
Meier himself says that future is not 100% sure and can be changed if people change their ways, at least thats how i remember it. So its not something inevitable, more a glimpse of the future if humans continue down the same road. So theres still hope

posted on Dec, 8 2005 @ 07:05 AM
link   
Billy seems to be correct. Did you listen to Coast to Coast 2 nights ago when the ex CIA person, and others with knowledge of an extraterrestrial exchange program?

Project Serpo
Consultant Bill Ryan, retired US Military Intelligence Officer Richard Doty, and author Whitley Strieber all discussed Project Serpo, an alleged secret exchange program of 12 military personnel to Serpo, a planet of Zeta Reticuli, between the years 1965-78. Ryan explained that he is a participant in a private ufology email forum and that in early November 2005, an "anonymous" contributor began revealing information about the Serpo Project, which Ryan has subsequently chronicled on his website serpo.org.

Two other sources have also come forward, and all three are supposedly retired employees of the Defense Intelligence Agency (DIA), said Ryan, who added that there is a total of 3,000 pages of information on the project that is being released in installments. According to the "anonymous" source, Serpo is an Earth-sized planet with a population of around 650,000 "ebens" (our name for the ETs). An eben who allegedly survived the Roswell crash was said to have used a communication device to set up the exchange. Of the 12 who went on the exchange, eight returned (though all have since died), two died on Serpo, and two remained there. Ryan believes that the story has credibility partially because some of the physics don't add up, and if someone was fabricating it all, they would have presented more consistent details.

Strieber shared an incident that took place at a UFO conference in Gulf Breeze, Florida in the early 90's when an elderly gentleman told him he could prove he was from another planet, saying only one word after that-- Serpico. He now wonders if he misheard the word, and the man was actually saying Serpo. Doty said he was at first skeptical of the Project Serpo information, but later heard rumors within the intelligence community that the story is in fact true.

I stayed up all night, listened to this one- I now beleive that there are others with intelligence out there who could possibly come here to end the madness.

I have never been a UFO beleiver of any sorts, bt this was something else.

Source: Coast to Coast

Not to bore you, but these people are said to have crash landed here- These ex-military people being interviewed saw them and or the videos WHILE SERVING FOR THE GOVERNMENT.

Go to Serpo.Org for details on the story.

THEY SAY THE GOVERNMENT IS NOW SCRAMBLING FOR A COVERUP ON THIS OLD STORY. Can they do it this time?

posted on Dec, 8 2005 @ 07:43 AM
link   
Anyone got a good link on this Billy Meier dude?

posted on Dec, 8 2005 @ 08:16 AM
link   
Von Braun said there was going to be a fake invasion.

The could use this fake invasion to unify nations together under one government and depopulate the worthless masses as they see it.

Remember that blurb from Reagan about joining together to fight off a common threat from space. I think he made it 3 separate times.

The goal is to go global and there sure are a lot of people out there who are against it for every kind of reason, so the fastest way to do it naturally is to kill most of them off.

But I believe prior to that invasion thing, Von Braun said there would be an asteroid thingy to push the argument for space based weapons. So maybe they have the tech to drop a huge rock on somebody just to prove a point.

Had to rip this from a post I made on another thread, here goes...

careful navigation through FAS.org and a link to a book being sold by the RAND institution which is called Space Weapons Earth Wars
www.rand.org...

here is a link to the meteor as weapon section

www.rand.org...

Who knows, maybe the cattle mutilations are necessary to build fake, ugly, disposable aliens with. Its not to say that there aren't real aliens in the mix, but maybe they are part of the whole scheme in this intergalactic tale of wag the dog.

Maybe the FEMA firefighter's hand guide dealing with alien crashes was put out a little too soon before it was needed.

Boy this fits together nicely...

posted on Dec, 8 2005 @ 09:23 AM
link   
I'd like to see the faded copy in switzerland......and maybe the disater happens under Jeb Bush ? just a thought

I'm sorry, but you can't just dismiss out of hand the hoax photos, it just kills his credibility 100%, no doubt about it.

He is a man with a wonderful message, and a kooky vehicle to deliver the message, but the message is from his own brain, not any ET

posted on Dec, 8 2005 @ 10:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by CAPT PROTON
Von Braun said there was going to be a fake invasion.

The could use this fake invasion to unify nations together under one government and depopulate the worthless masses as they see it.

Remember that blurb from Reagan about joining together to fight off a common threat from space. I think he made it 3 separate times.

The goal is to go global and there sure are a lot of people out there who are against it for every kind of reason, so the fastest way to do it naturally is to kill most of them off.

But I believe prior to that invasion thing, Von Braun said there would be an asteroid thingy to push the argument for space based weapons. So maybe they have the tech to drop a huge rock on somebody just to prove a point.

Had to rip this from a post I made on another thread, here goes...

careful navigation through FAS.org and a link to a book being sold by the RAND institution which is called Space Weapons Earth Wars
www.rand.org...

here is a link to the meteor as weapon section

www.rand.org...

Who knows, maybe the cattle mutilations are necessary to build fake, ugly, disposable aliens with. Its not to say that there aren't real aliens in the mix, but maybe they are part of the whole scheme in this intergalactic tale of wag the dog.

Maybe the FEMA firefighter's hand guide dealing with alien crashes was put out a little too soon before it was needed.

Boy this fits together nicely...

Don't wanna go away from the topic of this thread, but Capt Proton, you might have just found what I've been looing for for months... evidence that Nicola Tesla's "Teleforce" weapon technology is still alive and ready for potential use!

"Directed-energy propagation weapon":

Medium
Presuming that we have some idea of the level of energy the weapon
needs to deliver to the target to produce the particular military effect
we have in mind, the next step is to understand how the energy
propagates through the medium between the weapon and the target.
For targets on or near the earth, the atmosphere normally has the
most significant effect. For radio frequency weapons, the ionosphere
and the charged-particle environment in space may also be significant.
28 Space Weapons, Earth Wars
The idea that propagation conditions vary with weather is as familiar
as a cloudy day. The notion that propagation of radiated energy
through the atmosphere varies with the wavelength of energy ought
to be familiar to anyone who has been sunburned on a cloudy day.
Only selected wavelength bands are suitable for space weapons
aimed at terrestrial targets. For example, hydrogen fluoride chemical
lasers could attack targets only at altitudes above about 14 km. A
deuterium fluoride laser or a chemical oxygen iodine laser (COIL)
could attack targets down to the surface.
Finally, one aspect of directed-energy propagation that is independent
of weather, atmosphere, aerosols, charged particles, or magnetic
fields dominates the effectiveness, logistics and basing of space
weapons: distance. Even though the energy is focused as tightly as
the weapon can project it, its intensity will still decrease in proportion
to one over the square of the range from weapon to target.3 At
the great distances to be expected for space weapons, this effect
dominates. This inverse square dependence has a profound effect
on the combinations of size, number, and altitudes of a weapon constellation
that will make sense.
Weapon
If we have a budget for the energy needed at the target for the effect
desired, including entries for the uncertainty in the amount needed,
coupling into the target, and propagation to the target, we have a
basis for sizing a weapon to deliver that energy. For the sake of concreteness,
we will use a particular instance of this class of weapon for
illustration in this section and the next: a space-based laser. The
principles are the same for other kinds of directed-energy weapons.
Laser technology represents one of the earliest opportunities to field
a lethal space-based directed-energy weapon for terrestrial targets.
The intensity of the energy flux a directed-energy weapon can deliver
to a target is a critical sizing parameter. The higher the intensity, the
less time it takes to kill a single target. The rate of kills possible in a
Kinds and Capabilities of Space Weapons 29
given time is determined by the time for a single kill and the time
needed to retarget the weapon to the next target. The kill-rate
capacity is critical for sizing weapons, force structures, and countermeasures.
A time-honored means of overcoming defenses is to concentrate
or mass an attack in space and time to overwhelm the capacity
of a defense. For ballistic missiles, concentration can be
achieved with salvo launches. For directed-energy weapons, the intensity
of directed energy is the fundamental measure of the
weapon’s capacity to deal with concentration.

While this mysterious weapon is not the only space based weapon of this shadowy defense program, it seems fairly obvious to me that this is indeed the technology that Tesla had theorized before WW2, just a few days before he died and the FBI stolen his notes. There is mention of the influence of electromagnetic fields, the use of the ionosphere and radio frequency stimulation of air particles on specific targets. There are also refences to someking of superlaser weapon, but perhaps "laser" is just another way of naming the actual energy beam that the Teleforce weapon is supposed to be producing.

You've got my vote!

posted on Dec, 8 2005 @ 12:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by tn2k

Are they hostile?
Do they realize that the globalization is empowered by a small group of ruthless nasty power hungry people?
Do they realize the grand majority of the people in the west are good people who do care a lot about what is happening in the people east?
Does any of this tie into the concerns of the Disclosure Project, specifically with the Alien card where false aliens and alien reproduction vehicles will be used to simulate alien attacks on us in an attempt to gain control?

1. The disater is the New World Order,no it's not nuclear, this will happen 2 everybody

2. The reptilians, draconians, the zeta reticulians

3. Yeah but some wanna defect to our side

4. Ask Bush or the Draconian leader( like ur gonna do that)

5.They are the ruthless power hungry people!

6.Maybe

7.don't know about that

8.same as #7. Also i don't eeven know about the guy

9.now that's a confusing question...

[edit on 12/11/2005 by Amorymeltzer]

posted on Dec, 8 2005 @ 12:33 PM
link   
I read somewhere if you wear tin foil on your head, they can't read your mind !

posted on Dec, 8 2005 @ 03:03 PM
link   

Our celestrial neighbors who are also our descendants. The DNA we sent out of our solar system with voyager spread our dysfunctional seed throughout 7 galaxies, the same 7 galaxies that are currently clustered together and not moving through space in a manner that is consistant with the other galaxies we have observed.

Are they hostile?

Depends, are we?

In a way that is flawless, perfect, and fair.

They realize that minds that fail to resolve their own fears within their mind will also fail to percieve anything other than there must be a small group of ruthless nasty power hungry people who are ruling.

Unfortunate that your fear prevents you from being able to decipher actions and behaviors.

Do we realize that the same grand majority of people in the west made a conscious decision to re-elect our manifested fears to represent us? Good people? 19 people from Saudi Arabia and Egypt toppled 2 of our buildings. We toppled 2 countries: Afghanistan and Iraq.

"Eye for an Eye makes the whole world blind."
- Jesus, (aka Yehoshua Ben Yosef)

Do these same good people who claim to be "Christians" follow the teachings of their "God".

Obviously their fears are more powerful than their collective faith.
Well, at least their actions and behaviors tell us so, but perhaps their words will tell us what we need to hear. .. .. . .

Just an observation.

Someone wants to put in place a global communications system, or we would not be doing it.

Who would want to control anyone who can't control themselves?

Ya, I want to control a few billion rabid dogs.

When was mankind tamed?
Are we the pinacle of life on this planet?
Most seem to think so.

Find me one other creature on the face of this planet that kills for enjoyment.

Find me one other creature on the face of this planet that has eradicated entire species from this planet knowingly commiting genocide.

When were we domesticated?

posted on Dec, 8 2005 @ 03:55 PM
link   

un-be-live-able disaster.”

Could be 9/11.

If it's a past prediction, it can be about the present past, not the present future.

posted on Dec, 8 2005 @ 05:51 PM
link   
Nothing that those people say ever means what we think it does.

We may already be seeing alien involvement. If the alien involvement began on 7-7 of this year. Then there are remaining 177 days left of 2005. 365 days in 2006 and then 346 more days in 2007 for a total of 888 days.
The unbelievable disaster may be an exageration. However, I know that these people use a choice of words which may overstate what is being done by those who they are against. These people are very human and humans that they influence reflect many of their traits. You can actually study aliens by studying the humans that they influence. It is a disfortunate choice of words most likely. Because now many will be looking for this terrible disaster which they do not see has happened yet.

[edit on 8-12-2005 by grasshopper]

posted on Dec, 11 2005 @ 05:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by dgtempe
Did you listen to Coast to Coast 2 nights ago when the ex CIA person, and others with knowledge of an extraterrestrial exchange program?

Project Serpo
Consultant Bill Ryan, retired US Military Intelligence Officer Richard Doty, and author Whitley Strieber all discussed Project Serpo, an alleged secret exchange program of 12 military personnel to Serpo, a planet of Zeta Reticuli, between the years 1965-78.

www.serpo.org...

Hey thanks for this!! I read the web site and listened to the Coast to Coast show. Yes that was a good one. Very interesting!

posted on Dec, 11 2005 @ 05:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by street_fighter

1. The disater is the New World Order,no it's not nuclear, this will happen 2 everybody

2. The reptilians, draconians, the zeta reticulians

The prophecy was pointing (at least I thought) to a specific disaster. The NWO? The NWO has been in the planning and ongoing for many years not with just Bush II. Perhaps the prohecy was pointing to 911.

I thought (at least from what I have read) the race, zeta reticulans, are a peacefull race? When you say reptillians, are you meaning Greys? The prophecy only points to 1 alien race.

posted on Dec, 11 2005 @ 05:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by syrinx high priest

I'd like to see the faded copy in switzerland...

I'm sorry, but you can't just dismiss out of hand the hoax photos, it just kills his credibility 100%, no doubt about it.

Ya, I'd like to see the faded copy from switzerland too. Perhaps somebody could scan it and post it.

I know what your saying about the goofy photo's, they do tarnish the product. However some of the prophecies have come true and I thinks it's worth listening to. Or at least throwing it on the back burner and keeping an eye on it...

posted on Dec, 11 2005 @ 01:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by syrinx high priest

I'd like to see the faded copy in switzerland...

Ya, I'd like to see the faded copy from switzerland too. Perhaps somebody could scan it and post it.

I know what your saying about the goofy photo's, they do tarnish the product. However some of the prophecies have come true and I thinks it's worth listening to. Or at least throwing it on the back burner and keeping an eye on it...

Here's where you can find the "1958" letter.

www.figu.org...

It's in German though. Perhaps Mr Horn can translate it for you and point out where all those 'specific'
warnings are, I couldn't find them. See if you can find the word "Bush" in the letter itself.

posted on Dec, 11 2005 @ 01:19 PM
link   
To predict that Bush would be the reason for something like that isn't really hard... sorry.

posted on Dec, 11 2005 @ 03:04 PM
link   
well there is only 22days left till 2006... i honesty dont think anything is goin to happen, atleast anything that could impact us now.

posted on Dec, 11 2005 @ 05:05 PM
link   
tn2k
mr horn is on another thread at the moment called:
Billy Meier called the New Nostradamus!?!?
He also has a website - TheyFly.com
why dont you ask him

posted on Dec, 11 2005 @ 05:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by holedigger0812
tn2k
mr horn is on another thread at the moment called:
Billy Meier called the New Nostradamus!?!?

LOL, You read my mind. On my way...
Lets see what Mr. Horn has to say.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join