It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

George Knapp takes on Dan Burisch

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 7 2005 @ 02:25 PM
link   
Some of you may recall threads that have been posted here in the past and deal with a guy named Dan Burisch. I'll let you read about him and his claims of being a microbiologist at area 51. You can read one of the ATS threads here.

It seems that the infamous George Knapp (who I think is a friend to the cause of truthful disclosure, but you can never be too sure, since he's also motivated by ratings) is butting heads with Dan.

Whatever position you take in all this, I like seeing people like George doing their homework and trying to assess the validity of a story from the ground up.

Oh.. and don't forget to watch the video. There's a link at the top of the Klas-TV page (it didn't translate well, but I figure you nice folk are smart enough to find it).

[edit on 7-12-2005 by Centrist]

posted on Dec, 7 2005 @ 04:03 PM
link   
Hello Centrist,

Interesting video, thanks for the link

I don't know what to conclude about that. However, the fact that Bob Lazar claims this is complete bullsh** is very interesting and leads me to believe that (at least) one of these two men is telling the truth.

[edit on 7/12/2005 by Musclor]

posted on Dec, 7 2005 @ 04:14 PM
link   
Interesting that Bob Lazzar says the following

I never worked at Tonopah. I never met this knucklehead," said Bob Lazar.

Tonopah is S-4 I believe one in the same and Bob's story is that he was taken to a site at S-4 where he saw the sports model in a hanger.

So Bob is now saying he was never at S-4 ?????

posted on Dec, 7 2005 @ 04:40 PM
link   

However, the fact that Bob Lazar claims this is complete bullsh** is very interesting and leads me to believe that (at least) one of these two men is telling the truth.

For various reasons, I think there is some truth to Bob Lazar's story. The fact that he ended up with a fat government grant, his own nuclear thingy business, and has said he's not talking UFO's anymore is just way to much circumstantial evidence for me to think he's completely full of it.

Dan Burisch is another story. Oddly, I think there's something to his story too, but I'm not sure yet. There's nothing that makes me believe that this is anything more than a concocted tale pieced together from old stories. I like the JRod guy though. Maybe if he catches the Yankees when they're not paying attention, he'll get a fat contract to play third base for them

I'll be interested to see if George Knapp has anything more to say on this guy. Just to be fair, by the way, here is a link to Dan Burisch's site, where he tells his side of the story.

So Bob is now saying he was never at S-4 ?????

The Tonopah test range, I think, is different from S-4. Tonopah can actually be located on a map. Also, Sandia National Labs has written a history of the Tonopah range. S-4, on the other hand, is a completely separate area. According to Bob Lazar, S-4 is the designation for the underground facility at Papoose Lake where he claims to have worked with alien spacecraft. See here for more info.

[edit on 7-12-2005 by Centrist]

top topics

join