It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien artifacts, Roswell debris, Alien art.

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 10 2005 @ 10:56 AM
link   
I got a friend of mine to help with the Japanese, although some of it is too blurred to read. It's quite interesting.

One of the lines is a measurement, it's a bit longer than 18 or 24. It is also described as "clad in iron"

And a quote from him.

" "Chan" is "pine resin" -- think of a low-tech version of silicon caulking. (g) So we get "Transparent glass was painted on the outside with resin." (Sounds to me like sealant or weatherstripping or some such.)"

More pics:
homepage3.nifty.com...
gomibox.hp.infoseek.co.jp...
www.ten-f.com...

Don't give me any credit for the translations or the pics... I did none of the work

posted on Dec, 10 2005 @ 12:58 PM
link   
Those pics are amazing, are they just a cooking utensil?
A alien craft described.?
those pics just make the story even more confusing.

posted on Dec, 10 2005 @ 01:08 PM
link   
I still wonder why he/she is carrying a box.

posted on Dec, 10 2005 @ 01:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by SteveR
I still wonder why he/she is carrying a box.

Here's the story

Ume no Chiri

Book title: Utsuro-fune no Koto (Concerning An Incident of The Hollow Boat)

On March 24, 1803, a strange boat drifted ashore on a beach named Haratono-hama in Hitachi state in Japan. The boat was hollow and its shape was similar to a rice-cooking pot. It had a kind of rimmed-edge at the center-level part of the boat. In the part above this edge, the boat was painted in black and had four small windows on four sides. All shoji (windows with lattice) were shielded by chan (a kind of waterproof putty made from pine-tree gum). The lower part of the boat was reinforced by steel bars. These bars looked to be made of Western-made iron of the highest quality. The height of the boat was one jyou, two shaku (3.64m) and its diameter was one jyou, eight shaku (5.45m).

A woman (or girl) was found inside this boat and her age appeared around twenty. She was about five shaku (1.5m) tall and her skin was white as snow. Her long hair vividly hung on her back. Her facial features were incomparably beautiful. Her clothes were strange and unrecognizable and her language was not understood by anyone. She held a small box in her hands and prohibited anyone from approaching this box.

In this boat, there were two pieces of a kind of carpet. They were very soft and of an unknown type. There was a kind of cake and a kneaded food. There was also some sort of meat. There was a cup, and its design was very beautiful, though no one recognized the design.

posted on Dec, 10 2005 @ 06:24 PM
link   
here:

No records of the mysterious incident have been found in official documents in Japan. Hitachi state was not far from the capital Edo (Tokyo) and faced the Pacific Ocean (see figure 4). The beach in this state was very important for national security in the Tokugawa period (1603-1867). Therefore, most parts of eastern border of Hitachi state were occupied by the Mito-Tokugawa family who were the relatives of the Tokugawa (Shogun) family (Kimura 1980). It is unrealistic to believe that an amazing incident involving a strange boat and a woman on a beach in Hitachi state has not been recorded in any official documents of the Tokugawa period

From here:
www.findarticles.com...

Spiderj

posted on Dec, 11 2005 @ 05:24 AM
link   
Mystery resolved i think.
A princess cast aside for adultery, her lovers head is in the box.
Nothing ET about it, a well designed boat.

posted on Dec, 11 2005 @ 05:40 AM
link   
To the person who made a comment on the Aurora, Texas crash:

I am not too far from the cemetery (8-10 miles). I live outside of Boyd, Texas. I remember when I was in elementary school they showed us this cheesy movie about that crash. www.imdb.com...

I've never felt the need to walk around the cemetery. I believe that the original grave marker was stolen. I'm not sure what is there now. There is a whole to-do about giving the little fellow a proper Christian burial.

To save you time I could just go there and take a lot of pictures for you. Possibly even film it if you like. Unless you just really want to visit the place.

posted on Dec, 11 2005 @ 05:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by Byrd

That one's genuine. We haven't found any inscriptions that explain the goddess or the cult so we don't know her name or attributes.

www.asfa-art.org...

That site says some lady did it for some contest...

posted on Dec, 11 2005 @ 07:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by FallenOne

That one's genuine. We haven't found any inscriptions that explain the goddess or the cult so we don't know her name or attributes.

www.asfa-art.org...

That site says some lady did it for some contest...

Never underestimate the imagination and skills of other people.

Like so many people have an imagination to create strange stories, many people have the imagination AND the skills to paint, draw, sculpt, build, etc. what they imagined.

People who know artists know how they are, if they can imagine something they will try to make it, and if they succeed then the criation can be anything.

In the following picture, is that an UFO in the sky? Maybe, but knowing that this painting, as the next one, is from Salvador Dali may throw some doubts, as he was famous by his imagination and for being one of the best known surrealists.

Battle in the Clouds, 1974

One Second Before Awakening from a Dream Caused by the Flight of a Bee Around a Pomegranate, 1944

Also, do not underestimate the imagination of the ones who lived thousands of years ago, they may not have had cell phones but they could do things with their imagination that most of us can not.

posted on Dec, 11 2005 @ 11:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by BrandonK
To the person who made a comment on the Aurora, Texas crash:

I am not too far from the cemetery (8-10 miles). I live outside of Boyd, Texas. I remember when I was in elementary school they showed us this cheesy movie about that crash. www.imdb.com...

I've never felt the need to walk around the cemetery. I believe that the original grave marker was stolen. I'm not sure what is there now. There is a whole to-do about giving the little fellow a proper Christian burial.

To save you time I could just go there and take a lot of pictures for you. Possibly even film it if you like. Unless you just really want to visit the place.

That'd be great if you could get a couple of pictures.

posted on Dec, 12 2005 @ 02:05 AM
link   
OK, after finals when I have time I will drive to the cemetery and take some pictures. I'll take a good shot of the marker that was put down by the state. I'll try to have some good pictures for you by the end of the week.

Supposedly some people are/were fighting to get legal permission to search the area and try to exhume the body. Then there is the theory that the government recovered the body and took it to bumf#*k-whoknowswhere a long time ago. It's said that military influences can be seen throughout Aurora. Street layouts, etc.

I'm not sure where the exact location of where this craft supposedly crashed but I'll do some research and try to get a general location. I'm sure every UFO/Alien enthusiast and his dog have taken a metal detector to this area. It's said that an older gentleman back in the 70's had found a medallion or something. Also, some other debris was supposedly recovered only to be confiscated by the government and never returned.

Hell, Christmas vacation is coming soon. I might as well blow the dust off my metal detector and spend a day or so searching. Unless I get the law called on me for trespassing. (I know it's all in vain but it will still kill some time. Might find some money.)

Even though this crash is said to be nonexistent it's still neat to think about. People have found that there were no records of a windmill in the immediate area. Since the land was owned by the mayor at the time it's likely that this is a hoax meant to draw attention to this town. They wanted more visitors/tourists. I guess it's kind of funny that this little fellow was able to zoom from star to star but he met his demise in the form of a windmill. Maybe he ran out of go-juice?

[edit on 12-12-2005 by BrandonK]

posted on Dec, 12 2005 @ 02:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by VelvetSplash

That one's genuine.

Now that reply I did not expect to read.

Neither did I. That looks just like Credo Mudwa's drawing of a Reptile, but it looks way to new.
I think an Ickes follower made that. I searched for a pic but could not find one online. Look inside children of the matrix next time your at a book store, I looks so much like it.I will try to take a pic this week and post it here. EDIT: just saw post above this one=fake

[edit on 12-12-2005 by princeea]

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join