It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Plenty of Power On the Dark Side

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 7 2005 @ 12:20 PM
link   

Looks like they have lots of work to do with all that Light on the Moon's dark side or is this an optical illusion

posted on Dec, 7 2005 @ 12:24 PM
link   
(Note: there is no "dark side" of the Moon; all parts of the Moon get sunlight half the time (except for a few deep craters near the poles).

www.nineplanets.org...

posted on Dec, 7 2005 @ 12:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by kinglizard

(Note: there is no "dark side" of the Moon; all parts of the Moon get sunlight half the time (except for a few deep craters near the poles).

www.nineplanets.org...

What is all that shiny places that showed up

posted on Dec, 7 2005 @ 12:32 PM
link   
Could the lighter areas be ridges or higher areas of the surface being illuminated by the sun as the moon turns?

posted on Dec, 7 2005 @ 12:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by kinglizard

Could the lighter areas be ridges or higher areas of the surface being illuminated by the sun as the moon turns?

Looks to me it really looks like manufactured electricity, nothing else makes sense..

[edit on 7-12-2005 by siriuslyone]

posted on Dec, 7 2005 @ 01:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by siriuslyone

I don't see anything out of the ordinary...

Could you maybe edit the picture to point out what you're talking about? Or at least describe what part of the image you're referring to.

posted on Dec, 7 2005 @ 01:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by cmdrkeenkid

I don't see anything out of the ordinary...

Could you maybe edit the picture to point out what you're talking about? Or at least describe what part of the image you're referring to.

When I try to crop, it goes blurry, this has been cropped over 75% already.
From the crater? to the right and all of parts of this crop that shine..look to me like liveable places? I have never seen this before anywhere but on this image..

posted on Dec, 7 2005 @ 01:18 PM
link   

look to me like liveable places

Looks to me like a crater with rays. For a better example try doing a Google image search for Tycho Crater.

posted on Dec, 7 2005 @ 01:26 PM
link   
www.greatdreams.com...

Warning--This is a long read, but contains lots of information and speculation...

posted on Dec, 13 2005 @ 10:36 AM
link   
The 'dark side' of the moon doesnt actually mean a part of the moon that is dark, it refers to the bit you cant see directly from the Earth.

new topics

top topics

join