It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Men vs. Women

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 7 2005 @ 11:38 AM
link   
Whos better?

In my eyes us the men without us who would prtect the family and do the hard labour

posted on Dec, 7 2005 @ 01:01 PM
link   
So, your saying women can't protect their family (kids) and are weak?

Oo..can't wait for some women on the forum to read this thread.

posted on Dec, 7 2005 @ 01:05 PM
link   
lol!

Im not even going to start,
but no1..... There are many women out there who bring up a family alone, they protect there children,
mother instint is a heck of a weapon lol believe me! ask any women,

posted on Dec, 7 2005 @ 04:02 PM
link   
Men. Science, Mathematics, and Hunting, all are more common as skills in men than women. Without those skills the human race would be primitive and weak.

posted on Dec, 7 2005 @ 05:27 PM
link   
Yeah, but without women, men would care less about protecting themsleves or their kids. Modren mans invention may have remained a dream, if they couldn't surivive and most of the population would go down SIGNIFICANTLY and would have less time to be educated without women to help out at the house and keep things in check at home. It doesn't matter anyways. MEN AND WOMEN are EQUAL in different ways.
- like the mods.

posted on Dec, 7 2005 @ 05:36 PM
link   
Men and Women.
Yin and Yang.

One cannot exist without the other. We complement and support each other. To claim one as being better than the other is foolish.

posted on Dec, 7 2005 @ 08:44 PM
link   
as a 20 yr old guy...

id have to say girls... they have boobs

lol

this is such an odd thread... you could be starting a war here.

-UnterMir

posted on Dec, 7 2005 @ 11:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Umbrax
Men and Women.
Yin and Yang.

One cannot exist without the other. We complement and support each other. To claim one as being better than the other is foolish.

That is without a doubt the most intelligent thing I've seen today. Well said.

Studies do show that males and females have slight biological differences. Women tend to use both sides of the brain when they think, while men use only one; men have slightly larger brains; women tend to be better at doing computations in their head. But no one understands the implications of these differences, if there are any at all. I doubt that there are.

Aside from the physical differences, I really feel that any others are mere social issues heaped upon both sexes than anything real.

posted on Dec, 8 2005 @ 01:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by Umbrax
Men and Women.
Yin and Yang.

Umbrax, again prepares a feast for the eyes with his font

We simply must clone U!
lol

UnterMi you're continuing to kill me
lol @ starting a war.

Naw women now know better than to argue this, because without us ya'll don't have life so we win really

[edit on 8-12-2005 by ImJaded]

posted on Dec, 8 2005 @ 12:13 PM
link   
Everybody knows it's we men who are better.

Just read your bible.

In the beginning, God created Man - Adam. He liked what he had created, but thought Adam would be lonely.

So - and this is the hard part for most women, he put Adam to sleep, took out a spare rib and created Wo-man! Wo-man - literal translation - Of or Belonging to man.

That is not an attempt to denegrate wo-man or wo-men, but for our Lady readers, if it weren't for us guys, you would not exist.

We were first out of the trap, you were second. If God had wanted you to be better, He would have created you first.

Seriously though, some women are better than men and vice versa. It's just that women are, generally speaking, beautiful, kind, caring, thoughtful and tend to share their love with everyone.

Enough grovelling. :shk:

posted on Dec, 8 2005 @ 12:24 PM
link   
hmmmm... I like boobies!!!!

posted on Dec, 8 2005 @ 12:41 PM
link   
guess we just won,

[edit on 8-12-2005 by asala]

posted on Dec, 8 2005 @ 01:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by asala
guess we just one,

Yes, one indeed. Any married father knows women are better at most things truly meaningful. Women give us the motivation to do what we do, and anybody who thinks women aren't better at protecting the family has no experience in this area. Go Women!!

And while you're up...

posted on Dec, 8 2005 @ 04:14 PM
link   

guess we just won,

Of course you did, you have “boobies!”

posted on Dec, 8 2005 @ 05:03 PM
link   
there is NO better... both man and womne have things they are good at and things they are not. Try to picture a man giving birth thru is penis... that would be fun... and try picturing a woman taking out the trash ...

seriously ... both have they're value ...lol

posted on Dec, 8 2005 @ 05:23 PM
link   
It's not an issue of gender. It's an issue of character.

There are a lot of women who are poor members of society -- unsympathetic, incapable of having relationships or raising children. There are an equal number of men like that, too.

Now, a man of character (like my husband) is warm, funny, caring, a person of character, and an excellent parent. There are a lot of men out there like him... and a lot of women like that, too.

The "this type versus that type" comparison does a big injustice to both sexes.

posted on Dec, 8 2005 @ 06:13 PM
link   
i think we already settled it like 4 or 5 posts prior to this... women win... the deciding factor was boobs.

-UnterMir

posted on Dec, 8 2005 @ 06:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by UnterMir
as a 20 yr old guy...

id have to say girls... they have boobs

lol

this is such an odd thread... you could be starting a war here.

-UnterMir

As a 20 year old girl who has spent 9 years on this site with boobs, I have to say shut up and listen to Backstreet Boys or Rage please. I've studied it, seen it, luckily, I'm scared to do it. So watch it Uter, your lucky I like you. Now Yang, do this with some root beers with me.:w:

Enjoy!

posted on Dec, 8 2005 @ 06:33 PM
link   
Just curious, as to what kind of world we would have today if the world was originally dominated and lead by women. For some of you males who fear we are weaker and in need of protection, just remember the biggest threat to women thru-out history has usually been at the hands of man. Women are probably the least racist people on this planet. A friend once asked me if I was walking late at night and on one side of the street was a group of white males and on the other was a group of black males which side of the street would I feel safer on? The answer is neither, as to us it doesn't matter, cause sometimes you all make us feel afraid. I guess in order for some of you to feel like a hero, you first have to play the villain.

posted on Dec, 9 2005 @ 10:57 PM
link   
I agree with Byrd; It's a matter of character. I know some very fine examples of both sexes, and I know some equally bad examples of both sexes. That said, women (in general) are just more... interesting than blokes.

new topics

<<   2 >>

join