It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Galactic Federation

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 12 2005 @ 06:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by jaguarmike
The Galactic Federation is a Scientology term. In the upper OT levels if you choose to reach this far (WHICH I HIGHLY RECOMMEND, I'M ON THE PATH MYSELF!!) you will learn about all this stuff including Xenu. Of course, its hard for me to believe this stuff now, but with how powerful and insightful Scientology will make you who knows what I will think and what insight I will pull in by the OT levels.

"Question all assumptions."

I have mixed feeling about Scientology. I mean I guess it's good, because it's suits the needs of certain people. But, when a fictional writer comes up with this religion, and charges money to become a member or to get tested to see if your energy level high, I think it's pretty obvious they are tying to make some money as well. I'm sure the "Galactic Federation" thing came after Scientology was created, and was implemented into this so called religion, so people can broaden consumer type (I hope you guys know what I mean!!) and make more money.

Like I said before I really do have a feeling that there is a good possiblity that an actual "Galactic Federaton" exist, just not called that. I really don't know if some people on earth have actually met with these being yet, but when people are charging money for that, those people are damn to hell, greedy little bastards. Maybe one day we will know...I'm sure one day..but as for now...all I can say is keep an open mind, but be cautious and don't get to involve on either side (exactly like that one guy said, in some previous post before this..sorry, im to lazy to check!!)

posted on Dec, 12 2005 @ 07:47 PM
link   
Yeah I understand totally what you believe. Because I thought this way too for a while. It really took a long time for me to be satisfied with the idea that a "religion" (it really isn't a religion, hard for me to explain in a short passage as this) is ok with charging money. If you think of it though, Scientology is a business and this is ok. It is a business that helps people. It costs money to see the doctor. So now I think it is a fair-exchange and not really that big of a deal- money will put people in a situation to afford themselves more leasure and time. Do you agree? If not I want to read the other viewpoints.

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 03:01 AM
link   
Well you might aswell go straight to the source, there is a whole website dedicated to it here: ashtarcommand.ning.com...

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 03:09 AM
link   
reply to post by meadowfairy

Thanks for reviving this old thread. Those who believe in Blossom Goodchild should see that galactic federations are quite popular in crazy town.

posted on Oct, 14 2008 @ 11:49 AM
link   
Ok, I now have definitive proof that there will be an object visible in the night sky tonight, October 14 ... it is approximately 2,000 miles wide... ready... wait for it.... wait for it...... it's called the moon.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join