It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CIA plane in northern Ontario Canada

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 7 2005 @ 11:00 AM
link   
It made the news, but anyone involved isn't saying anything. Just wondering why they would need to be in that part of the world. For what I know, not too much EVER goes on up there. Its is christmas, maybe they wanted to see if Santa was going to be tracked by NORAD. Any info would be great.

posted on Dec, 7 2005 @ 11:29 AM
link   
Here is the news link you are referring to:

news.yahoo.com...

It's a cover up!

posted on Dec, 7 2005 @ 11:34 AM
link   
Reminds me of a story that my brother-in-law Dale tells about a trip he took to the North Country to hunt grizzly bear.
He and three friends had a bush pilot drop them off on a lake in the middle of god's country. The pilot off loaded all their supplies and left them there on their own for a week. There was an old cabin for shelter that they slept in.
The first day they saw plenty of tracks but no bear. The second night a grizz tried to break into the cabin where they were sleeping.

Well Dale decided that he was going to stay up the next night and shoot this bear, a big one by accounts and tracks. They rigged up a warning system with pots, pans, cans and anything else that would rattle on the path that the tracks were coming from. At sunset Dale climbed up a tree in the middle of the campsite and sat on a thick branch. He had his rifle and a flash light. He and is buds had worked out a plan that if he saw the bear then he would signal them by whistling if the bear didn't trip the pots, pans and cans.
Later that night the bear finally eased toward camp. Dale who had fallen asleep, was startled by the clanking so bad that he dropped his rifle and his flash light. He watched toward the cabin but none of his friends emerged. It was pitch black and he couldn't see the bear but could hear him grunting and rumaging around. He then tried to whistle a warning out to his friends but he was too cold and couldn't make the sound. He tried calling out but his friends were sleeping so soundly that they didn't hear him.
Not able to see where the bear was, he didn't come down out of the tree until daybreak. He never saw the bear, nor did he see or hear anymore bear for the rest of the trip. They all came back home empty handed but with one bearish tale.

mod edit to add paragraphs

[edit on 7-12-2005 by DontTreadOnMe]

posted on Dec, 7 2005 @ 11:39 AM
link   
where did that come from again......oh right the CIA was hunting.....you know what it is the most realistic option. I didn't even think of that.
Thanks

posted on Dec, 7 2005 @ 05:31 PM
link   
they're setting up another "terrorist" attack ... could it be any more obvious..

OR

they're stealing Canadian Citizens for torture...

isn't it funny how amerika can have saddam on trial for torture and murder when MR PRES BUSH is guilty of the exact same crap? .. come on people.. WAKE UP...

Sure my claims may be unfounded but judging from past "cause and effect" scenarios I'm sure I'm not TOOOOO far off...

[edit on 7/12/05 by dnero6911]

posted on Dec, 9 2005 @ 04:44 PM
link   
Howdy folks...

I'm not too sure about that news article, according to the article the plane is a DeHavilland DHC-6-300, according to the specs on that plane, it has a range of 800 nautical miles...

www.airserv.org...

But...

According to the artical...

The plane has reportedly been to Nevada, Afghanistan, Egypt, Iraq, Malta and an airport in Shannon, Ireland.

Now maybe someone with knowlage of that plane can tell me if it is capable of in flight re-fueling, but I think that Afghanistan, Egypt, Iraq, Malta and an airport in Shannon, Ireland. Are quite out of it's range...

posted on Dec, 9 2005 @ 05:45 PM
link   

isn't it funny how amerika can have saddam on trial for torture and murder when MR PRES BUSH is guilty of the exact same crap? .. come on people.. WAKE UP...

I'm sorry, but you'll have to remind me when it was that President Bush directly ordered the systematic torture, murder and dumping in mass graves of over a million Muslims. Or when he murdered political opponents. Or when he killed hundreds of villagers after an assassination attempt. Or when he defied over 16 UN Resolutions. I think you're the one who needs to wake up, my friend.

As for the article... Just because an alleged CIA plane has landed somewhere, doesn't mean that kidnappings and torture will follow. I think that's a rediculous assertion to make. For all we know it could simply be a pre-arranged meeting between American and Canadian Intelligence Services to exchange information. The possibilities, quite frankly, are endless. These are planes, after all, and they have to be on the ground at some point or they tend to fall out of the skies! I understand this is a conspiracy forum but I fail to see how the presence of a government plane with an alleged 800 mile range can be linked to Middle East rendition programs.

Of course, this is ATS after all. Maybe the CIA has landed in Canada to pick up our friends to the north and take them on a mission to the North Pole whereupon they will enter the giant hole that leads to the advanced civilization of Reptilians living below the Earth. I'm sure they're travelling there to pick up Hitler and his UFO's (likely without a valid warrant, so you America-hating hippies should be up in arms!) to turn them over to the Mossad and their #1 agent, Monica Lewinsky.

posted on Dec, 11 2005 @ 07:48 AM
link   
did a little oking around on CBC and low and behold. There is another clue.

Poland to investigate secret CIA prison claims
Last Updated Sat, 10 Dec 2005 16:46:24 EST
CBC News
Poland has ordered an investigation into reports that the CIA has run prisons for terror suspects in the country.

INDEPTH: Human Rights

Polish Prime Minister Kazimierz Marcinkiewicz in Warsaw, Poland on Saturday. (AP Photo)
Prime Minister Kazimierz Marcinkiewicz on Saturday said Poland would "check if there is any proof that such an event took place in our country."

He promised a tough investigation, but did not reveal how it would proceed.

He was responding to allegations that the U.S. has captured or taken charge of terror suspects and then transported them to secret prisons, dubbed "black sites," for interviewing.

Critics say CIA planes have flown all over Europe and the Canadian government is looking into reports that there have been 55 questionable takeoffs and landings in Canada

posted on Dec, 11 2005 @ 04:11 PM
link   
Nice one Rasputin13

Like you said, this is ATS. The CIA may be getting some of those Teens up there and asking them why they think we are all evil.

You have to think that 20% of MOST lies that you here have some truth to them. Form what I see here is all we have that is true is that the planes seem to be used by the CIA

posted on Dec, 11 2005 @ 04:27 PM
link   
I already started a thread on this

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Dec, 11 2005 @ 04:41 PM
link   
Sorry, I'm new and don't know how to quote this....

Now maybe someone with knowlage of that plane can tell me if it is capable of in flight re-fueling, but I think that Afghanistan, Egypt, Iraq, Malta and an airport in Shannon, Ireland. Are quite out of it's range

The DeHavilland DHC-6/300 isn't able to refuel in midair. Unless someone like the military HIGHLY, repeat HIGHLY modified one, it isn't possible.
Here's a pic....

[edit on 11-12-2005 by BlackThorn311]

posted on Dec, 11 2005 @ 05:02 PM
link   
Thanks for the info BlackThorn311...

It's about what I thought, I really wish these reporters would do their homework before spouting rumors/lies...

posted on Jan, 7 2006 @ 08:55 PM
link   
Here's a pic I found, it's pre 9/11 though.

www.airliners.net... bany%20%28Pbhagl%29%20%28NYO%20%2F%20XNYO%29&ERDLTkt=HFN%20-%20Arj%20Lbex&ktODMp=Whyl%2029%2C%202001&BP=1&WNEb25u=Pneybf%20Obeqn&xsIERvdWdsY=A8213T&Mg TUQtODMgKE=Ab%20bar%20pbhyq%20npghnyyl%20pbasvez%20vg...%20ohg%20eryvnoyr%20fbheprf%20fcrphyngrq%20guvf%20zvtug%20unir%20orra%20n%20PVN%20bcrengvir%20 syvtug.%20Jungrire%20vg%20jnf%2C%20vg%20fher%20jnf%20gur%20pyrnarfg%20Y-100%20V%20unir%20rire%20frra.%20Ybbxrq%20yvxr%20n%20oenaq%20arj%20fuval%20cyna r%20serfu%20bhg%20bs%20gur%20snpgbel.&YXMgTUQtODMgKERD=1465&NEb25uZWxs=2001-12-12%2000%3A00%3A00&ODJ9dvCE=&O89Dcjdg=5055&static=yes&width=1000&height= 658&sok=JURER%20%20%28ZNGPU%20%28nvepensg%2Cnveyvar%2Ccynpr%2Ccubgb_qngr%2Cpbhagel%2Cerznex%2Ccubgbtencure%2Crznvy%2Clrne%2Cert%2Cnvepensg_trarevp%2Cp a%2Cpbqr%29%20NTNVAFG%20%28%27%2B%22PVN%22%20%2B%22Cynar%22%27%20VA%20OBBYRNA%20ZBQR%29%29%20%20BEQRE%20OL%20cubgb_vq%20QRFP&photo_nr=3&prev_id=420931 &next_id=NEXTID&size=L

top topics

join