It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

humans are aliens

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 7 2005 @ 09:41 AM
link   
ever think that maybe we are not the true original species on earth. We all think that we humans are the terrestrials, but all the reptillian sightings are of a species which has evolved far beyond our selves. They saw us in our earliest stages of evolution and saw that we were being influenced by a greater authority, which sped everything up. Faster than the reptillians. They then fled underground into the hollow earth. From their position underground they were millions of years ahead of us and they have developed technologies which gives them the ability to travel into space. The greys are a souless group created by the reptillians, who run them by a hive system.

The aliens are coming from the inner earth not space. They there for can't be alien......we are.

Your thought on just a theory, comprised by a wide range of websites and other litturature.

posted on Dec, 7 2005 @ 10:26 AM
link   
Nice post man...that point about humans are also aliens as well is also the truth as well. I've heard that there is more humanoid races than the ones in earth.Better yet, this planet used 2 be the pleadians home world. Currently, this is the 2nd pleadian planet. I can't find the link right now but when i find it, i will give it 2 ya as soon as i can...

posted on Dec, 7 2005 @ 10:40 AM
link   
Here's the linkfor the info.

www.nibiruancouncil.com...

[edit on 7-12-2005 by street_fighter]

posted on Dec, 7 2005 @ 10:53 AM
link   
I have said this same thing I dont know how many times. There are no greys, or reptillians. WE are what everyone is so desperate to find. Yes we are not Terrestrial in origin. Yes we did not originally start on this planet. Yes some "other" civilization put us here.

But there is not some ancient underground society just waiting to come out, the center of the earth is hot and molten a firey compression of iron and metals as you go out from the core, lighter molten materials make up the seperate core regions until you get to compressed rock and the hard mantle of the surface.

We have extensive seismic instruments plugged in all over the world, these are ground sensor some more then a thousand feet deep into the ground that can meausre distubances many miles beneath the surface. If there truely was an entire underground society we would have some amazing recordings. Unless of course they do nothing and are simply laying dormant for many ages of man kind... But I highly doubt it.

There is no little grey aliens, or reptillian super gods controlling the earth. There is just "us" earth present day variety of life species. There is more of "us" out there in an endless journey to continually populate planets in out likeness. And while at some point either now, in past or in the future there could be "little greys" the vastness of space seperated by millions of years in space travel pretty much rule out the chance that "us" and them will ever encounter each other.

Its very likely that "human kind" is draconian. And we have been here for quite some time already.

There was early man, a decendant of the apes

There was hybird man, a decendant of apes genetically modified by "them".

And then there was the Draconian's

Hybrid man eventually become the dominat poplulation in regards to sheer numbers. While Draconian man reproduced at a much slower rate.

Draconian mankind, accounted for all the early astronomers, amazing engineers, magicians, etc throughout ancient time. Even today some of their direct lineage still exists on this planet.

Rare cases throughout history have produced humans that are close to the Draconian bloodline. ED L, Tesla as well as countless other mathmeticians and scientists all share some Draconian heritage. Many have died under persecution before they could make a contribution to "mankind". Which sets us back maybe hundreds of years from the loss of that next breakthrough.

Each Draconian incarnation has a specific "program" of ideas and thoughts a sort of preprogramed engineering guide in their brain that when allowed to express it brings forth great inventrions already produced in antiquity. But the death of a Draconian before these "ideas" can be engineered in the now, means that mankind must wait until that configuration of Draconian heritage can produce another offspring with the similar program, could be soon could take hundreds of years.

Modern science has yet to decode the DNA genome which denotes or carries the Draconian heritage. Some people carry only a very small fraction of this genome while others have a greater amount. Someday modern science will identify each one of the human species genome and a procedure to cross type the population of the planet will result in the discovery that some people are not the same. This will be a troubling turn of events for both science and religion on this planet. As the power at be are faced with a decision of what importance this plays in our history. A giant question mark that will remain unaswered as to why the population seem to consist of not only two unique DNA types but that hybridization has resulted in modifications of the two types.

There are no longer any pure Draconians left on this planet. These are evolved beings much life man but on a higher step of evolution. In brain function in spirtual harmony with the universe and creator. They are different from Man yet very similar. They are responsible for the engineering of the pyramids, they were members of society who possed inante knowledge of the stars and of the solar system they directed the ancients before the aztecs to build structures in paticular fashions so that mankind may have a means of associating with the planets.

Each one made a contribution to the advancement of mankind.

So to answer your theory YES, we are them, there is no Aliens among us, because we are already alien to this planet.

posted on Dec, 7 2005 @ 12:12 PM
link   
[fiction] We are true denizens of this planet. What happens is that aliens are amalgamation of species created on other worlds in defiance of mankind. Created specificaly to be superior to man. The reality is there are ways that they are inferior to man. They are intrigued by our individual rationale and more so by our verbal communication and individual process to break things down conceptualy. That is entirely alien to them (pun intended). Aliens tried to synthesize our DNA centuries ago in a transmutation process to create an ideal species. It backfired in many ways. They have tried to regain a foothold here on Earth ever since. The derrivative species has no intention of relinqueshing their stake or control here on Earth.[/fiction]

posted on Dec, 7 2005 @ 12:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by robertfenix
I have said this same thing I dont know how many times. There are no greys, or reptillians. WE are what everyone is so desperate to find. Yes we are not Terrestrial in origin. Yes we did not originally start on this planet. Yes some "other" civilization put us here.

But there is not some ancient underground society just waiting to come out, the center of the earth is hot and molten a firey compression of iron and metals as you go out from the core, lighter molten materials make up the seperate core regions until you get to compressed rock and the hard mantle of the surface.

We have extensive seismic instruments plugged in all over the world, these are ground sensor some more then a thousand feet deep into the ground that can meausre distubances many miles beneath the surface. If there truely was an entire underground society we would have some amazing recordings. Unless of course they do nothing and are simply laying dormant for many ages of man kind... But I highly doubt it.

I'm not trying 2 go against u or anything, but do u have any info or link 2 back this up cuz it's hard 2 understand...only got some of it but...

mod edit: reduced size of quote.

[edit on 8-12-2005 by sanctum]

posted on Dec, 7 2005 @ 12:49 PM
link   
I do find it interesting that mankind has very little designed to cope within what seems to be his natural environment. i.e. poor night vision, poor ability to cope with the weather(heat, cold,etc), no natural defences or offensive abilities compaired to other species, low tolerance to radiation from our sun, and more. It does look like we are from someplace else, either in the earth or another planet. You very well could be right, but how do you prove something like that? Our one skill that helps us, is our ability to adapt faster that most species.

posted on Dec, 7 2005 @ 01:08 PM
link   
mod edit to remove the members swan song post which was extremely insulting to the owners and membership of ATS

[edit on 8-12-2005 by pantha]

posted on Dec, 7 2005 @ 02:00 PM
link   
See that proves some of us are not from this planet, that person is obviously from the planet moron. sorry mods you may now punish me for saying that.

posted on Dec, 7 2005 @ 02:04 PM
link   
Streetfighter I wish I could prove it currently but I am not a DNA scientist and I fear at this point in time we do not yet posses the database to decypher this disclosure yet.

In due time all that is vield will be revealed.

posted on Dec, 8 2005 @ 05:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by FarFromDanK

(mod edit) quote of members insulting post removed

Ok...

1.Your Funny

2.R u Serious?

3. WTF?!

4. Ur welcome

5. Ur right about some parts

6. I should've never showed that link cuz he's going CRAZY!

7. Is this true...cuz i know ur gonna come back

8. U2U me and we'll discuss about some things, alright?

[edit on 8-12-2005 by pantha]

posted on Dec, 8 2005 @ 04:53 PM
link   
We are humans on this planet until someone presents something concrete that suggests otherwise.

We really need to add [fiction] [/fiction] tags on many statements in some of these threads. Most of what people write on forums are suppositions or wild presumptions made on pure speculation of guesswork. There is no doubt they are entertaining but they are not based on concrete facts. This is how we get species of Eggplant and School Bus aliens. If people read it enough, they will be added to the Alien lore. I am very tempted to prove that.

Unfortunately people bandy about such notions and present them as theories without submitting the objective evidence to suggest they can be considered as factual.

Prime definition of Theory
A set of statements or principles devised to explain a group of facts or phenomena, especially one that has been repeatedly tested or is widely accepted and can be used to make predictions about natural phenomena.

top topics

join