It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO radio frequency?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:
Ram

posted on Dec, 9 2005 @ 07:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wirral Bagpuss
Yes , i was thinking about the WOW signal of 1976. Has there been anything simmilar since??

I think someone said wow... When this peice of art showed up...Near a radio station...

But that is not radio-communication i guess... I still think they pooh in the pool... Or i have been thinking about a jar...
A pooh in a Jar... that way they wont need toilet paper..

The picture..Is big time Tabu..i know.. But is it communication..?
Is it alien artwork or not?
I guess the beeps (signals) are more interresting..cause it keeps the idea of aliens at distance - on could say...

I wonder how much bread was wasted in this crop-picture... All that corn.. yum yum!!

posted on Dec, 9 2005 @ 07:25 PM
link   
Psionics.. mental communication. Effective over distances.

[edit on 9/12/05 by SteveR]

posted on Dec, 9 2005 @ 08:33 PM
link   
I've given this subject some serious thought before and this is what I've come up with. First off, when discussion the subject of aliens there are some general assumptions that must be made. Firstly, aliens exist. Second, they have been around our planet and known about Earth for quite sometime.
I believe it is logically to make these assumptions. From these assumptions, one can conclude that if aliens wanted to make their presence widely know, then by now they would have done it.
It is logical to assume that aliens must communicate with one another. I believe that from the previous assumptions we can further conclude that they do not want us intercepting their communications. Therefore, it is likely they communicate by a means unknown to us, or one in which we couldn't possibly ever intercept. I do not believe this to be impossible either. The military has commicatinos devices that are nearly impossible to intercept. Why would a more advanced aliend race not be capable of taking that to the next level.
Again, my theories are based mainly on assumptions, but I feel that they are capable of holding water. Anyways, just my 2 cents.
-Maverick

posted on Dec, 9 2005 @ 11:00 PM
link   
The whole idea of aliens communicating by radio would explain howard stern....

top topics

<< 1   >>

join