It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Gray pilots and their craft

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 7 2005 @ 02:47 AM
link   
It is an interesting post by Martian6, concerning propulsion. The controls of the gray aliens craft (shuttles that link their motherships to Earth) are an interesting point in that respect. Once I got to witness a gray "pilot" at the controls inside the "cockpit" of one of these ships. It seemed there was one main control (much like a small "joy stick"). The craft moved up and down, with the movement of this one control apparatus. One got the impression that the craft was attracting and repelling, like a giant magnet in its mobility. Though I assumed there was complete control of the thing, there were times when I actually thought its manner of travel (especially when it slowed to a hovering mode) was somewhat of a difficult task for the pilot. I am sure looking back in retrospect that it was just something I felt being inside as a passenger. It kind of reminded me of choppers that sometimes get crossed up in heavy winds and are difficult to control! Hey, I know they are high tech stuff, but still I can't help feeling they are not that stable, maybe that's why they crash at times?!

posted on Dec, 7 2005 @ 04:14 AM
link   
Why didn't you just post this with your story about an abduction?

You seem to have a lot of insight into something that very few people do but you can't provide any details or corraborating evidence to suggest you aren't just bored and testing people with your imagination.

If you have all this experience, then share every detail of your memories with the world, draw the 'cockpit' of a UFO and the 'dashboard' and controls, show us something that's original otherwise you'll probably get banned for making BS up when everyone starts thumping you with questions and pulling your stories apart.

Choose your steps carefully, ATS don't take kindly to fakes but will encourage real attempts at sharing with open arms - you just need to be detailed when you claim sensational things.

posted on Dec, 7 2005 @ 04:55 AM
link   
You seem to be starting a lot of threads on the topic of the grays and your experience with them. please can you keep the discussion to one thread as previously requested . Here is the link to your earlier thread in which you promised more details to follow. perhaps you could combine the info you have posted in your subsequent threads and add them to this original one
www.abovetopsecret.com...

(thread closed)

new topics

join