It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Calling all Canadians; Please Debunk.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 8 2005 @ 09:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by ConspiracyNut23
Sorry, BattlefBatoche there was in fact 3 pages in the Advanced section that I didn’t realize were there (didn’t see the page 3 link).

The author does refute the CCRA site on
this page.

Can I ask BattleofBatoche are you considering doing this? Or are you planning on doing it? How do you know this guy's system will not get proven wrong like the others? And stupid question, but can you still use the hospitals and schools after you've opted out?

PS: For someone do turn you in they need your name and SIN, OR your name and birth date, so if you revealed any of this somewhere in relation to your handle (BattleofBatouche), don't answer this.

I am in the process of cleaning up my past 7 years before I implement this. CCRA doesn't like it when one of their sheep get away from the flock. I'm also fighting with CIBC for my natural person deposit account, however the bank manager and some of the employee's are becoming educated and reading the BANK ACT. I know most of them very well and they are being really nice about it, especially the Bank manager as one of her friends is on the run from CCRA as we speak and she wants to help him out any way she can. 2-3 months the letters will have been finished being exchanged, well before April 30th, 2006 where I'll have no income as a natural person operating in the capacity of an officer of "The Taxpayer" under a contract of service receiving renumeration. I'll no longer be a slave!!!!!!

posted on Dec, 8 2005 @ 10:20 PM
link   
www.prolognet.qc.ca...

www.taxfreedomnow.com...

I'm sure I have heard of at least one successful case where a man fought against income tax. Don't do it yourself however.

He who represents himself has a fool for a lawyer.

If there is at least one successful case that sets legal precedent.

posted on Dec, 8 2005 @ 10:21 PM
link   
Just imagine if everyone finially said "I've had enough" and the entire nation refuses to pay income tax?

There is no better way to achieve Government Accountability then that.

posted on Dec, 8 2005 @ 10:24 PM
link   
Here it is:

The Hart System: tax avoidance Federal Income Tax is illegal

I handle my fight personally using a system called the Hart System of Effective Tax Avoidance. Gerry Hart passed avay recently in Winnipeg, but not before becoming Canada's undisputed champion No. 1 tax fighter. Mr. Hart for many years opted to take an aggressive and active position against oppressive government, and he has not paid income tax in nearly 50 years. During that time, he has been imposed upon, charged, harassed, his privacy invaded, and his person subjected to illegal search. But he has never given an inch. He has been to the Manitoba Court of Appeal 22 times, but has never lost.

In 1950 Gerry Hart received a copy of a Vancouver newspaper article which reported on a recent ruling made by the Supreme Court of Canada. He then requested a copy of the ruling itself, from the Supreme Court Chancery in Ottawa. He also requested a copy of the B.N.A. Act, because the ruling quoted various sections of that document. He found, just as the newspaper had reported, that Section 91 and 92 of the B.N.A. Act do not allow for the Federal Government to be in the Income Tax business.

posted on Dec, 9 2005 @ 04:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by BattleofBatoche
If Canada owes money to itself then why does it charge compound intrest on it's own debt. Canada is a member of the IMF. READ THE WEBSITE

I have read most of the (ugly) website, but I might have missed the bit were it claims that Canada is paying a debt to the IMF, which page is this? If it does then it is talking BS - can you provide any evidence? You appear to be mixing up the fact that Canada has a goverment debt (like all countries) and is a member of the IMF - this doesn't mean it has a debt to the IMF.

When did I say that Canada "owes money to itself?" Most of it will be in the form of Government bonds, which instituations will have purchased. They don't do this out of the goodness of their hearts, but to earn an income from them. If you have a pension then some of that will be invested in Government bonds. I don't think you really understand how government debt works, have a look through here:

en.wikipedia.org...

As I said, Canada has been paying back it's debt very nicely over the last 12 years, it's gone from 62% of GDP in 1993 to less than 40% now.

Do you know what would happen if Canada refused to service it's national debt? Try Argentina in 2001. The state would collapse, the finance system would collapse. The Canadian dollar would become worthless - any savings anyone had would be wiped out overnight and there would be mass unemployment. Aside from this inviting scenario do you think it is morally right that Canada should borrow money from people and then refuse to pay it back?

20 ounces of gold if anyone can prove them wrong, 20 ounces at 520 dollars is well over 10 000 dollars.

They are asking us to prove a negative, how am I meant to go about that?

These guys just want the truth.

They just want your $900 dollars.

posted on Dec, 10 2005 @ 02:04 PM
link   
***Federal Reserve Act 1913***

"When the President signs this bill, the invisible government by monetary powers will be legalized. The people may not know it immediately but the day of reckoning is only a few years removed". Senator Charles Lindberg.

*Roughly 19 years after the creation of the federal reserve and the system of credit the Stock Market Collapses.***

"I am a most unhappy man. I have unwittingly ruined my country. A great industrial nation is controlled by its system of credit. Our system of credit is concentrated. The growth of the nation, therefore, and all our activities are in the hands of a few men. We have come to be one of the worst ruled, one of the most completely controlled and dominated governments in the civilized world. No longer a government by free opinion, no longer a government by conviction and the vote of the majority, but a government by the opinion and duress of a small group of dominant men." 1916 - President Woodrow Wilson

"If the American people ever allow private banks to control the issue of their currency, first by inflation and then by deflation, the banks and corporations that will grow up around them will deprive the people of all property until their children wake up homeless on the continent their fathers conquered." Thomas Jefferson 1816

"You are a den of vipers! I intend to rout you out, and by the Eternal God I will rout you out. If the people only understood the rank injustice of our money and banking system, there would be a revolution before morning." President Andrew Jackson 1829-1837

When the Federal Reserve was established the stock market crash of 1929 was made possible. Before the creation of the federal reserve it wasn't. The Federal Reserve isn't even a real elected government organization. The Federal Reserve is a private bank! Do you realize the insanity of this???

As for the nation not paying taxes and making the corrupt governments of the free world accountable...

Indeed. The Deck of Cards would fall. But who built the house of cards? Who allowed it to fall. While Honest working taxpayers continue to fork over corruption in government and non government organizations continues to grow and the taxpayer continues to be alienated and trampled on.

Canada's debt is roughly half a trillion dollars. And while government deficit spending allowed those debts to climb the taxpayers are expected to flip the bill. Don't you see? The Capitalist system is abusing the rights of the taxpayers.

Inflation has risen, the cost of living has gone up yet the nations debt, the spending of the financial leaders and it's consequences are only felt by the taxpayer.

The Corporations meanwhile continue to grow and become even more powerful. We're getting screwed folks. Maybe you like it up the ass but anyone in their right mind doesn't.

It's a no win situation for the taxpayers and they continue to be pushed by economic organization. As Bush racks up more and more debt, as Bush takes out more loans to pay off previous loans the taxpayer continues to get squashed.

Canada's leaders are just as guilty of running deficit budgets as the Bush Administration and look whats happening. America's economy is collapsing anyways. It doesn't matter. The system of credit and the federal reserve have flooded the economy with paper money. When Nixon torpedoed Brettons Woods the North American economy has been on a course for disaster. It's like the titanic. Supposedly unsinkable but we will find out how much damage Globalization and industrial outsourcing has done. North America has been left deliberately vulnerable.

Look at what History is telling us. Just this week Bush and his cronies renewed the Patriot Act behind closed doors. In the conversations even white house aides admitted that Bush believed the Constitution was meaningless.

Bush told America that the economic future was as bright as it has ever been. Yet deficit spending is threating another economic collapse. And it's all because of Bush's careless spending. He's squandered all his money. And then he has taken out loans to pay off previous loans. Bush has left the nation vulnerable to many things. I never liked Clinton either but at least he had the economy in the black.

www.rense.com...

"The real truth of the matter is, as you and I know, that a financial element in the larger centers has owned the government since the days of Andrew Jackson." President Franklin Roosevelt Nov. 21, 1933

The truth is the Economy has been manipulated ever since the creation of the Federal Reserve. Look at how Non Government Organizations control the world now. Look at what globalization has done. It has allowed Corporations to literally take over. Ever read 1984? The Free world is on the fast track of this totalitarian corruption.

The fact is it doesn't matter. The economy is going to be completely destroyed after the terrorists that CNN and Fox talk so much about detonate nuclear weapons in NYC.

Lets compare this to Private Horn on the televsion show Tour of Duty. Sgt Anderson comes to the cherry depot to get new meat and comes across a soldier playing the Harmonica. Their music styles jell but Horn refuses to fight. They take him anyways.

In battle Horn refused to fight. Even left his rifle on the helicopter. After other things happen a VC plays dead mouse and is about to kill the Captain. Luckily Horn spots him and shouts out. But Horn and the VC are in a struggle over a handgun.

Turns out Horn is able to pull out his knife and stab and kill the VC.

At this point Sgt Anderson tells Horn that even though Horn is in an unjust war that doesn't matter. Horn was init for his life after that.

The Economy is going to collapse either way. And if the masses don't boycott Government and Non Government corruption and control the powers that be are going to conintually stretch their power.

***"...When WMD are used against America the event will cause the nation to question the Constitution and North America will be militarized..."

***General Tommy Franks*****

"In the counsels of Government, we must guard against the acquisition of unwarranted influence, whether sought or unsought, by the Military Industrial Complex. The potential for the disastrous rise of misplaced power exists, and will persist. We must never let the weight of this combination endanger our liberties or democratic processes. We should take nothing for granted. Only an alert and knowledgeable citizenry can compel the proper meshing of the huge industrial and military machinery of defense with our peaceful methods and goals so that security and liberty may prosper together."- President Eisenhower - January 1961

[edit on 10-12-2005 by Huabamambo]

[edit on 10-12-2005 by Huabamambo]

posted on Dec, 12 2005 @ 07:18 AM
link   
Well BattleofBatoche looks like your mind is made up and you’ve already taken the first steps. I hope you can post your progress regarding the tax issue on this board. There is no greater information than first hand information, and you BattleofBatoche will get that. I hope the audits go smoothly.

And I’m interested, is there a kind of non-disclosure agreement when you buy this particular plan or are you free to talk about the methods used openly?

Huabamambo the constitutional argument has been discussed previously and have been shown to be false and illegal. (see myth #1 on the CCRA site, and The Illusion System rebuke here.)

posted on Feb, 19 2006 @ 10:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by BattleofBatoche
I beg anyone to please debunk the following website:
www.naturalperson.com...
I cannot argue with what is being presented on this site...

Of course you can't, you're probably the guy who wrote that tripe.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join