It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is Terrorism Caused by Criminal Psychosis?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 7 2005 @ 01:02 AM
link   
Is terrorism caused by criminal psychosis (controllable) or something far scarier: genetic terrorism. If the latter, genetic modification medications may be necessary. At the least, many parts of the world need an infrastructure of psychiatric and behavioral counseling centers.

posted on Dec, 7 2005 @ 01:53 AM
link   
There was no terrorism in the World, until the US decided to stick our noses in the Middle East, where it wasn't welcome.

They did it on purpose, to stir up the hornets nest of religious Middle Easterners, who they knew would retaliate against the "Capitalist Dogs" that are the Americans to all the Middle Easterners over there.

They did this, to create the "straw adversary" that will be a "terrorist" on every street corner, just like the "Red Scare" of the Communist chase around America back in the day. This, is done so they have a reason to come & take people away, & take their guns away, & take all their rights away too.

Stealing the Constitution right out from under our noses, with our persimission of course, for our "freedom" & "safety".

posted on Dec, 7 2005 @ 06:49 AM
link   
there was terrorism in the world before the US invasion of the middle east...

the US itself is the #1 state sponser of terrorism, but terrorism has always existed.

posted on Dec, 7 2005 @ 07:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by SpartanKingLeonidas
There was no terrorism in the World, until the US decided to stick our noses in the Middle East, where it wasn't welcome.

I hope you're being sarcastic

There has always been terrorism of one sort or another and there will continue to be long after Bush is safely tucked up in his prison cell.

posted on Dec, 7 2005 @ 07:42 AM
link   

I love how its always the U.S fault...

Do some reaserch and youll find the U.S is cleaning up the mess, That some lets just say unnamed European countries created in the early/mid 20th century.

[edit on 7-12-2005 by C0le]

posted on Dec, 7 2005 @ 07:47 AM
link   
cleaning the mess?

ooooou P....lease

USA is doing the same thing as the mentioned countries did, they just wrapped it in the nice "democracy" package

posted on Dec, 7 2005 @ 07:53 AM
link   
Terrorism is a mental deficit disorder, being sanctioned and utilized by people who are missing a few bricks and really should be seeking mental help. Anyone who would kill themselves and others for the mythical, never mentioned in the Koran 72 virgins is in desperate need of psychological help or assistance. Btw, now that women are involved in suicide terrorism, do they recieve 72 virgins, as well?

seekerof

[edit on 7-12-2005 by Seekerof]

posted on Dec, 7 2005 @ 11:59 AM
link   

They did it on purpose, to stir up the hornets nest of religious Middle Easterners, who they knew would retaliate against the "Capitalist Dogs" that are the Americans to all the Middle Easterners over there.

They did this, to create the "straw adversary" that will be a "terrorist" on every street corner, just like the "Red Scare" of the Communist chase around America back in the day. This, is done so they have a reason to come & take people away, & take their guns away, & take all their rights away too.

Stealing the Constitution right out from under our noses, with our persimission of course, for our "freedom" & "safety".

This is wrong on so many levels I dont even know where to begin.

You do realize that you are wrong, right?

posted on Dec, 7 2005 @ 02:55 PM
link   
Okay, where were the terrorists before the US stuck our noses in the Middle Easts collective sands? Just because the History Channel has been going around labeling everyone from Vlad the Impaler to Jesse James to Ghengis Khan to Caligula as a "terrorist", doesn't mean that they were terrorists.

You can't change the name of what they were, for the change of the times, that does nothing but cover up the truth & ties all of those people to "terrorism" to make it easier for the "straw adversary"to be seen by the public, thereby giving the corrupt US government an excuse, literally any excuse to come knocking on our doors & take us away for any reason they see fit. This is to take away the US Constitution from us, with the less intelligent masses permission.

Do you remember them asking "Would you give up some of your freedoms to feel safer?" or "Would you give up some of your privacy to help protect our freedoms?" Well, this because they don't want you, I, or anyone else to have privacy, to be able to have a revolution against a tyrannical government.

Also, this enables them to plug us all into the "microchipped" tracking their trying to get us into, so they will know your each & every movement. Literally, showing you one thing, while doing another by telling you your privacy is protected by this, when it will be all taken away from you, because there isn't anywhere you can go or anything you can do, without them knowing what you're up to, even if it's nothing suspicious, it still could be construed as suspicious.

Do you hear, speak, or listen in double-speak? I do, & I hear everything the government officials, politicians, & all the rest are saying. I have to say, Bush's speech after 9/11 made Me shudder, the hairs on the back of My neck were on end for the whole speech.

Dealing with terrorism on American soil? The problem with that is, the definition of terrorsim is too broad ranged, it doesn't just define an Iraqi with a bomb in his backpack as a terrorist, it opens the ground for them to label anyone a terrorist.

Anyone like a computer hacker, to people who march on Washington to stand up for our freedoms will get that label, eventually. It won't be as obvious as I'm pointing out here, they're not that stupid. It's got to be as subtle as they can make it, so the mass public will follow willingly like Lemmings off a cliff, until it's too late & they end up in a prison cell.

posted on Dec, 7 2005 @ 03:00 PM
link   
I'm most interested in corporate terrorism. Especially agricultural terrorism, and the long term effects.

Also, did you know that some studies show the best CEO's are bonafide sociopaths? ...Not the same as psychopaths I know, but it is a fine line.

top topics

join