It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

government coverup justification?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 6 2005 @ 08:48 PM
link   
Well here is a new one to me.....there is a theory that the government might actually be covering up evidence of aliens for our own good!The reasoning goes that the Visitors are from another vibrational density and dimensional reality so strange and contrary to our own that it is hard for them to share the same vibration (location) with us unless the power of our belief in their reality creates common ground.The theory follows that there is indeed an intra-dimensional invasion/colonization effort being undertaken be the "grays" but the battle is for the basic acceptance and belief power of the human consciousness grid before this vibrational density is accessible to them en masse.Also put forward is the notion that their ships collect energies from our mental and emotional traumas,wars and sexual energies.Pretty far out stuff but it is also strangely compelling.Anyone else hear anything on these lines?

posted on Dec, 6 2005 @ 09:01 PM
link   
That is very interesting allisoneisall.
Was there somewhere on the net where you heard about this theory?

posted on Dec, 6 2005 @ 09:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by allisoneisall
notion that their ships collect energies from our mental and emotional traumas,wars and sexual energies.

Will if its trauma there after, what better place the here on hell....opps i mean earth.

posted on Dec, 6 2005 @ 09:09 PM
link   
No Umbrax I read this material in some recent book or another (not icke).I peruse alot of books on the subject and purchase few so I dont remember the title or author.It would explain a mystery though: if "they" dont want to be seen then why the lights at night(surely not for navigation)?Conversely if they do want to be seen why not land in central park?
Wish now I remembered where I read this.....anyone read the same stuff?

posted on Dec, 6 2005 @ 09:12 PM
link   
If this is true, please, everyone put on your foil caps, & stop thinking about the aliens. We don't want them to invade & colonize our Wolrd. =)

posted on Dec, 6 2005 @ 09:18 PM
link   
I think there are a few ideas that could explain why there is a government cover up. There may have been a deal made after the Roswell crash. Perhaps the exchange of secrecy for technology or maybe the Greys have recruited the world governments to help them. One idea is that they have a deal with the government to harvest DNA, an idea I get into a little in Greys are not Aliens. Or maybe the secrecy is just there so the population wont panic. I'm afraid we may never know.

posted on Dec, 7 2005 @ 10:17 AM
link   
The events and material which stays classified the longest are embarrasing to the government (I can't tell you how I know that
) so maybe the Greys are the illegitmate offspring of the Founding Fathers or something.

[edit on 7-12-2005 by rand]

posted on Dec, 7 2005 @ 10:23 AM
link   
I believe Bob Frissell put this theory out there (among others) in “Nothing in this book is true, but it’s exactly how things are”.

posted on Dec, 7 2005 @ 11:51 AM
link   
Hmm Sounds like "Monsters Inc." the Disney cartoon. Hey you don't think Disney is working with the Government......
[fiction] The Government recruits the Disney movie studios to get the message out of how aliens use our fear/suffering as a form of energy. this will soften human acceptance that beings from another world and need us to power them up like the Matrix movies.[/fiction]

posted on Dec, 7 2005 @ 12:13 PM
link   
John Keel and Jaques Valle explored this concept.

Keel even had a name for the negative energy, "loosh," that the interdeminsional beings want.

BTW the Brookings institute made a study in the early 80s and they found that the average American couldn't handle the truth about the "others"

[edit on 7-12-2005 by whaaa]

posted on Dec, 8 2005 @ 05:48 PM
link   
thanx Darkhorse....that was the book i saw it in.fascinating theory...

new topics

top topics

join