It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jesus Was Not Black

page: 20
<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 25 2007 @ 03:51 AM
link   
Obviously ,it is absolutely meaningless here to discuss the skin color of God. In my opinion , God ,as a conscious power , has no constant appearance or skin color. He maybe appears in the form of a bird or a wolf if needed,and he may be a black now but becomes a white at next second. So we shall not attach important to his appearance ,and what we should make sense of is that he is somebody who loves us all the time.

There is no need to discuss issues such like "How tall is Jesus(or God)?" , "Is God male or female?" or " Is God blond or not ? ".

posted on Oct, 25 2007 @ 04:15 AM
link   
Chaoticar

I thought long and hard if I wanted to even respond to your posting. I have determined it would be a complete waste of my energy. I put the facts from the Bible, the same Bible that was passed down by Europeans to the world and you have a problem with it.

The facts are in the Bible, but you can believe what you want to.

posted on Oct, 25 2007 @ 03:48 PM
link   
"Jesus was not black"

I love it...!!!

posted on Oct, 25 2007 @ 10:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by blaqmyst
I thought long and hard if I wanted to even respond to your posting. I have determined it would be a complete waste of my energy.

Yet, you still post your racist assertions of 'white' inferiority with increasing regularity.
Isn't that in itself a racist suggestion?
But hey, as long as we can dodge the question as to whether you are a racist or not by hiding behind insults...

I put the facts from the Bible, the same Bible that was passed down by Europeans to the world and you have a problem with it.

No, you didn't.
I backed up my cases with Biblical evidence.
You however continue to repeat your 'whites are leopards/inferior/aliens' ad infinitum, without even backing up your cases with evidence, outside the cover-all 'it's in there somewhere' comments.
And, wait, why would Europeans spread a Bible that comments on 'whites' being inferior to blacks?

'Hey, the Bible says blacks should serve white people'
'No it doesn't!'
'Yes, it does!'
'Well, if that's so, where does it say this?'
'Somewhere in Leviticus'

Oh, and in regards to your link 'proving' that white skin was a curse:
(www.washingtonpost.com...)

The work also reveals for the first time that Asians owe their relatively light skin to different mutations. That means thatlight skin arose independently at least twice in human evolution, in each case affecting populations with the facial and other traits that today are commonly regarded as the hallmarks of Caucasian and Asian races.

So, did God curse 'whites' and Asians separately?

And to end on a slightly more positive note:
Galatians 3:28: “There is neither Jew nor Greek, slave nor free, male nor female, for you are all one in Christ Jesus.”

posted on Oct, 25 2007 @ 11:13 PM
link   
reply to post by blaqmyst

100% percent unique means he had the DNA of god. Not related to any earthly being. If he was black then he was black.

Im not debating the color of him or what some scripture says, just saying he was unique and an argument about what his DNA was cant be made.

posted on Oct, 26 2007 @ 08:51 PM
link   
Chaoticar
Since you are determined to light my fire this evening, I must now open your eyes. I did not reply back to your nonsense because I did not have the time, but since I have free time now, I will now fill your cravings. First, I am MOOR, so before you start making blind assumptions about if I am racist or not, I assure you I am far superior of a MAN to judge a group of people using race as the foundation.

Second, only a deaf, blind, or ignorant person would think the Messiah had white skin. Let's do this again, and listen this time.

Mary and Joseph had a son name Yahshua, this son carries the DNA of the Creator and Mary (King David's side). King David had a son name Solomon who became a famous King (Hope you are getting this). King Solomon described himself as A BLACK MAN, therefore using science, if the son is BLACK, the father is also (Now, if you want to twist that one around... have at it).

"I am black, but comely, O ye daughters of Jerusalem, as the tents of Kedar, as the curtains of Solomon.
Look not upon me, because I am black, because the sun hath looked upon me: my mother's children were angry with me; they made me the keeper of the vineyards; but mine own vineyard have I not kept. "

These are his words (I can't wait to hear how you are going to twist this one).

So King Solomon was black, and King David was black. Mary and Joseph came from this bloodline so therefore, Mary was black (Not German, not Irish, not Arabic, but BLACK). Now, it's time for you to learn about your precious complexion you so strongly defend. It was an actual curse in the bible. Let's look at Numbers 12:1, and when the clouds departed above the tabernacle, suddenly Miriam became Leoprous, WHITE as snow. Now, you can't be that ignorant to not understand that Miriam skin was turn from a different color to White. If you continue to read on you will read Aaron begging Moses to ask GOD to remove this CURSE from his sister (Again, waiting for your twisted version).

Let's move on. Leviticus 13: 29
If a man or woman have a plague upon the head or the beard;
then the priest shall see the plague: and, behold, if it be in sight deeper than the skin, and there be in it a yellow thin hair; then the priest shall pronounce him UNCLEAN: it is a dry scall, even a leprosy upon the head or beard.
Please tell me what this passage is talking about. Blonde hair and white skin is it not? But you being German I am sure you are very proud of your Aryan blood and will deny this passage.

2 Kings Chapter 5:27
The leprosy therefore of Naaman shall cleave unto thee, and unto thy seed for ever. And he went out from his presence a leper as white as snow.

Here somebody loss their original skin color, they are forced to walk forever with white skin. Sounds like a curse to me.

I can continue to show many passages that associate the white skin with the curse of GOD. Now, decendant of Esau (Typhonian), if you need more history of how your ancestors came about, we can continue.

In the days of Yahshua there were three ethnic groups, Moors, Europeans, and Arabics (Persians). The Europeans who were named Typhonians by the Egyptians rampaged through the lands stealing eveything they touch. They were named Barbarians from the Caucus Mountains, isn't this were the name Caucasians came from? (I will leave that up to you to research). But ofcourse, there is no evidence of Europeans stealing land, killing, and raping, being German I am sure you have kept records of the mass killings, etc.. that happen in Germany during the time of Hitler (smirk).

Far as the slavery deal in the bible, let's break that down. See, the lower self in your ancestors continue to prove our history and heritage.

Luke 21:24
And They (Israelites) Shall Fall By The Edge Of The Sword, And Shall Be Led CAPTIVE Into ALL Nations.

Isaiah 5:13
Therefore My People Are Gone Into Captivity, Because They Have No Knowledge; Their honorable men are famished, And their multitudes are parched with thirst

If we are speaking about blacks being put into slavery, is it not the title of Isrealites these people carried? So, if the chosen people of GOD were to be put back into slavery and shall be spread all over the world, are we still speaking about the chosen people of GOD, the children of Abraham? Ofcourse we are. Since us Moors (you would refer to us a black, negro, african american) was put into slavery, are we not the people referred to in the bible?

It is so fascinating that ignorant people continue to show their ignorance. When the bible was translated and authorized by King James, they should have picked a better editor.

Let's look a little further...

www.hebrewisraelites.org...

Now, this page may be disturbing, but sometimes the truth hurts.

Now far as the ignorant comment you posted towards the end about Asians, they have a very long history with the Moors and their history is too long to post. I assure you, they are aware of both Higher and Lower self, and putting them in the same category as Europeans is an insult.

Bring the heat, if you want to debate, I will systematically break your logic down to the nonsense it is. Any person reading this post can pick up the word, read the references and know, I am not speaking by opinion, it is fact.
Now, when you are truely ready to debate, bring a little more heat than just opinions and simple rhetoric. I had to edit this posting to add this very interesting video.
video.google.com...

video.google.com...

video.google.com...

[edit on 26-10-2007 by blaqmyst]

[edit on 26-10-2007 by blaqmyst]

posted on Oct, 27 2007 @ 12:42 AM
link   

First, I am MOOR, so before you start making blind assumptions about if I am racist or not, I assure you I am far superior of a MAN to judge a group of people using race as the foundation.

I am not making blind assumptions.
Throughout your short tenure on ATS, any thread regarding race has been latched upon by yourself to advance the notion that being 'white' is a disease, an affliction.
And, despite the widespread knowledge that racism is the belief that a particular race/ethnic grouping is intrinsically better than another, you continue to assert that you are not racist, as only whites are capable of racism.
Also, you are a hypocrite.
Evidence:

See, the lower self in your ancestors continue to prove our history and heritage.

Second, only a deaf, blind, or ignorant person would think the Messiah had white skin. Let's do this again, and listen this time.

WHERE DID I SAY THAT?!?!
I only said that, in all likelihood, he wouldn't have appeared to be 'a black man'.

These are his words (I can't wait to hear how you are going to twist this one).

Twisting like:

Originally posted by Chaoticar
Also, notice how Solomon says:
I am black, but comely

(Page 19)

I sure love perverting the truth!

Mary and Joseph came from this bloodline so therefore, Mary was black (Not German, not Irish, not Arabic, but BLACK). Now, it's time for you to learn about your precious complexion you so strongly defend. It was an actual curse in the bible. Let's look at Numbers 12:1, and when the clouds departed above the tabernacle, suddenly Miriam became Leoprous, WHITE as snow. Now, you can't be that ignorant to not understand that Miriam skin was turn from a different color to White. If you continue to read on you will read Aaron begging Moses to ask GOD to remove this CURSE from his sister (Again, waiting for your twisted version).

Exactly. Leprosy.
Now, as I know you are quite unwilling to even read my arguments and evidence, I will provide a link about Leprosy.
Leprosy
And what about the higher-than-average incidence of albinism in 'non-white' racial groupings, such as Africans?

Well duh, if any person became white as snow because of God's wrath, they would have an inclination to believe that maybe, JUST maybe, this was God's punishment.

And I'm only 'defending' it because I'm sick of the belief that, in being of European descent, I am intrinsically 'inferior' to every other ethnic grouping in the world.
Racial egalitarianism is only possible when persons such as yourself stop spreading the notion that, because a 2000+ year old text says so, a certain race/ethnicity should be condemned.

If a man or woman have a plague upon the head or the beard;
then the priest shall see the plague: and, behold, if it be in sight deeper than the skin, and there be in it a yellow thin hair; then the priest shall pronounce him UNCLEAN: it is a dry scall, even a leprosy upon the head or beard.

I believe this is known as Tzaraath, and, according to this page, it can be cured.
'Hey everyone, there's a cure for whiteness!'

Please tell me what this passage is talking about. Blonde hair and white skin is it not? But you being German I am sure you are very proud of your Aryan blood and will deny this passage.

No, I was merely getting at your belief that if you are descended from a 'Moor' you must be a 'Moor'.
And I'm not 'out of my mind' enough to believe in that 'Aryan' racial theory.

The leprosy therefore of Naaman shall cleave unto thee, and unto thy seed for ever. And he went out from his presence a leper as white as snow.

Interestingly enough, in the New Testament, Naaman was cured by bathing in the Jordan River.
So, if all the whites in the world bathed in the Jordan River and asked to be cured by God, we'd become black again?
And, y'know, that's not quite 'forever'..

In the days of Yahshua there were three ethnic groups, Moors, Europeans, and Arabics (Persians). The Europeans who were named Typhonians by the Egyptians rampaged through the lands stealing eveything they touch. They were named Barbarians from the Caucus Mountains, isn't this were the name Caucasians came from? (I will leave that up to you to research). But ofcourse, there is no evidence of Europeans stealing land, killing, and raping, being German I am sure you have kept records of the mass killings, etc.. that happen in Germany during the time of Hitler (smirk).

No, you dolt.
Typhon is a Greek word
Typhon
And when was this?
I was joking about the German bit, as you seem to believe in the 'one drop' rule too.
And we must remember that African peoples as such are that wonderful paragon of humanity.

Far as the slavery deal in the bible, let's break that down. See, the lower self in your ancestors continue to prove our history and heritage.

Wow, your 'subtle' racism never ends, does it?

If we are speaking about blacks being put into slavery, is it not the title of Isrealites these people carried? So, if the chosen people of GOD were to be put back into slavery and shall be spread all over the world, are we still speaking about the chosen people of GOD, the children of Abraham? Ofcourse we are. Since us Moors (you would refer to us a black, negro, african american) was put into slavery, are we not the people referred to in the bible?

So...the black Egyptians enslaved other blacks?
I'm quite confused.
And I'd say that the Aborigines of Australia have it 'worse off' than the 'Moors', but each to his own I guess.

posted on Oct, 27 2007 @ 12:42 AM
link   

It is so fascinating that ignorant people continue to show their ignorance. When the bible was translated and authorized by King James, they should have picked a better editor.

...yet you're using it to justify your views...

www.hebrewisraelites.org...

I read it, and it just seems to be racially alleviating.
'Look, the reason Africans never developed significantly advanced civilisations/were constantly enslaved by other, more technologically advanced empires etc wasn't due to social/technological circumstances, it was because God willed it'.
You really want to know why?
Because most African tribes/civilisations were either unable to resist the invaders, or were selling their own people as slaves.
And does this mean that slavery of Africans should be reinstated, as opposition to it is an affront to God?

Now far as the ignorant comment you posted towards the end about Asians, they have a very long history with the Moors and their history is too long to post. I assure you, they are aware of both Higher and Lower self, and putting them in the same category as Europeans is an insult.

I wasn't 'lumping them in with Europeans'. I was merely saying that science states that 'lighter skin' emerged separately in the human race'. Damn lepers.

Ah well, I guess any non-white 'race' had 'Moor' contact.
Australia?
Yep, Moor contact.
South America?
Moor contact again.

Bring the heat, if you want to debate, I will systematically break your logic down to the nonsense it is. Any person reading this post can pick up the word, read the references and know, I am not speaking by opinion, it is fact.
Now, when you are truely ready to debate, bring a little more heat than just opinions and simple rhetoric. I had to edit this posting to add this very interesting video.

Lol! So far you have
1. Refused to answer my posts
2. Taken several calls to back up your case with evidence before finally providing evidence, albeit flimsy and faulty.
I could go on, but...

And yes, you are a racist. Just save yourself further embarassment and admit it.
And what the hell does Moors in America have to do with whether Jesus was black, white or purple?
'Romans/Vikings/the Irish may have settled in America' - therefore Jesus is white.

posted on Oct, 27 2007 @ 01:43 AM
link   
You brought no heat but "You are a racist" Sad... and if you believe I am a racist, I have a bridge in Brooklyn I can sell you real cheap. Pick your battles a little wiser, you are not addressing some ignorant young minded member on ATS. Bring some real heat next time. Since you are very good at posting empty threads, let's discuss the the possibility of Jesus being white... present the evidence so the members can research it.

I am 100% positive you have none. Walk on Kane, this battle is too great for you.

[edit on 27-10-2007 by blaqmyst]

posted on Oct, 27 2007 @ 03:24 AM
link   

You brought no heat but "You are a racist" Sad... and if you believe I am a racist, I have a bridge in Brooklyn I can sell you real cheap.

I presume that you are one of the highest classes of ATSThe Close-Minded Hack Unlike the general majority, who will at least consider the evidence of the opposing side, you attack the poster or the post, claiming that there is no evidence.
I gave you evidence. I am not going to repeat myself, as I know that the end result will be the intellectually-draining response of 'bring the heat' (provide more evidence in other words).
While I have replied to nearly every single section of your posts, dissecting and replying piece by piece, you on the other hand have barely touched my evidence, preferring the 'high-road' of derisive retorts.

Also how am I a racist? Is it because I disagree with you on that Jesus was an African? Could you please give me some evidence as to my 'racism'?
You, on the other hand, seem to have quite a deep-set loathing of the 'inferior white race':

The black race are genetically stronger than it's mutant counterpart (whites).
(Conspiracy against the black race?, Page 4, Post 10)

if Black people had the same thought process as whites, there would be very few white people living today

The white race have stolen everything thing they've come in contact with

Black Americans are products of white hatred period.

blacks have adapted to the white culture of kill, divide and conquer.

the question should be why whites continue to steal, and destroy everything they come in contact with.

white skin was considered a curse from GOD and these white skinned people in the bible were labeled Leopards.

Back to my original statement, our leopard brothers (whites) have and are still today stealing everything they come in contact with.
(Conspiracy against the black race?, Page 5, Post 7)

The blacks that most white people fail to understand are products of white hatred.
(Conspiracy against the black race?, Page 8, Post 10)

Fifth, that statement about whites being taught they are better than blacks is the most true statement within your posting.

Eight, I never said anything about the white skin being bad, I said in the bible Leviticus for a reference states the white skin is unclean and a curse from GOD.

The history and behavior of white people are written in the history books.

Research Leviticus to understand the white skin in the bible was considered a curse of GOD a.k.a Leapords
(Jesus Was Not Black, Page 19, Post 14)

But searching the many books of the bible, especially Leviticus, the white skin was considered a curse from GOD,
(Jesus Was Not Black, Page 19, Post 18)

I can continue to show many passages that associate the white skin with the curse of GOD.
(Jesus Was Not Black, Page 20, Post 6)

Originally posted by blaqmystSee, the lower self in your ancestorscontinue to prove our history and heritage.

I assure you, they (Asians) are aware of both Higher and Lower self, and putting them in the same category as Europeans is an insult.

Don't worry though, blaqmyst. As member of several boards, I've dealt with your sort before.
To put it simply, to you lot the white race is evil. Period.
Any white poster trying to deny this is a 'racist', however for you at least 'racism' is just a white problem.
As far as you know, you are not a racist, nor have you ever been.
You're just 'telling the truth'.
Yes, these are the same mouthpieces continually claiming that 'race' is a 'social construct', however if anything is discovered that puts 'white' people in a bad light, they claim that 'whites' are 'inherently pedophiles/rapists/beasts'.
However, if anything puts their 'race' in a bad light, they harp about 'white oppression'/bad childhoods/poverty.
While claiming that 'we're all equal', they swiftly descend on threads such as these with the sole purpose of denigrating white people.

Pick your battles a little wiser, you are not addressing some ignorant young minded member on ATS.

Strange. That's the vibe I was getting.

posted on Oct, 27 2007 @ 03:33 AM
link   

Bring some real heat next time. Since you are very good at posting empty threads, let's discuss the the possibility of Jesus being white... present the evidence so the members can research it.

Once again, you prove your maturity beyond all doubt by stubbornly refusing to respond to my evidence and insulting me. And no.
You want to know why? Because I believe Jesus was not 'white', nor at least of European descent.
You, my clever twister of words (as you describe me :@@
purvey the belief that I see Jesus as a 'blond-haired-blue-eyed-Aryan. I am certain that he wasn't, and would indeed appear like a Sephardic Jew.
I am not going to provide evidence for a viewpoint I don't believe, unless you would gladly provide evidence that Jesus was an Asian.

I am 100% positive you have none. Walk on Kane, this battle is too great for you.

Apparently not, my friend.

posted on Oct, 27 2007 @ 07:25 AM
link   
I never dodged any evidence, there were never put fourth to dodge. I am a racist because I paste passages from the very bible that was authorized by King James, if this is so, then the powers that authorized this print must be racist as well.
There is a long road of destruction associated with some evil pale skin men and women (Not all, there are a large majority that refuse to mistreat people of other nations), now this is my opinion. Yes, some of my people are running wild like dogs off leashes, these unfocused men and women will continue to rampage until their true history comes to light. If being a racist is being proud of your history, then you called it as you will. I am proud of my people, I am Moor. I leave you in peace, if no evidence will be presented that Jesus was even a man who looked like the Jews in Israel today, then this debate is over.

[edit on 27-10-2007 by blaqmyst]

posted on Oct, 29 2007 @ 05:22 AM
link   

I never dodged any evidence, there were never put fourth to dodge. I am a racist because I paste passages from the very bible that was authorized by King James, if this is so, then the powers that authorized this print must be racist as well.

No, you are more of an idiot than a racist, as you can't seem to decide whether 'having white skin' is:
1. A result of being descended from Cain or
2. A disease (which can be cured by praying to God and submerging oneself in the River Jordan, apparently)
And, yet again, you have offered little to refute my evidence. Rather, you have taken 'the moral high road' by refusing to read my evidence, claiming that it does not exist.
And I don't think they would've left evidence in the Bible relating to 'white people' and their inferiority to 'black people', being 'evil paleskins' after all.

There is a long road of destruction associated with some evil pale skin men and women (Not all, there are a large majority that refuse to mistreat people of other nations), now this is my opinion.

True, but every 'race' has their madmen/psychopaths, who have somehow attained power and used it...'callously', to say the least.
And you use another of your wiley tactics.

Yes, some of my people are running wild like dogs off leashes, these unfocused men and women will continue to rampage until their true history comes to light.

Which is that:
1. Black people enjoyed several mighty civilisations, such as:
The Oyo Empire
The Jolof Empire
Saloum
The Kingdom of Kongo
Takrur

2.Despite being 'Jews' (and hence always being enslaved, scattered etc), while actual 'Jewish' status seems only to have been attained once Europeans conquered most (if not all) of Africa, and enslaved millions of Africans etc etc.

If being a racist is being proud of your history, then you called it as you will. I am proud of my people, I am Moor. I leave you in peace, if no evidence will be presented that Jesus was even a man who looked like the Jews in Israel today, then this debate is over.

Once more, you seem to delight in twisting my words rather hypocritically. Everyone is entitled to be proud of their heritage in most instances, however in doing so it would be wise not to insult the heritage of others (hence the 'racism' comment).
And lastly, you seem to be of the belief that, after Jesus' birth, the Jews were 'magically' turned into a lighter shade of skin.

Well, this page has some interesting information relating to the heritage of the modern day Jewish peoples:
Y-Chromosomal Aaron

And again, I'm sorry but, outside the Moderators/Admins, no-one can just 'end' a thread.

posted on Oct, 29 2007 @ 06:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by kinglizard
Does it really matter? If you are all hung up on his "nationality" you are absolutely missing the message.

Hear, flipping hear!

Originally posted by djohnsto77
Of course he wasn't black, I don't think anyone with any serious credibility has ever said he was.

What I said above...

Originally posted by joey
What's the difference whether Jesus was black or not? Jesus was a man who taught love of ALL people and his race is entirely superfluous to his message.

Wow, all these enlightened people, and so early in the thread...

I guess the problem is that the automatic opposite of "Jesus was black" is "Jesus was white", which, as has been stated, is also clearly BS. The guy was the "King of the Jews" amongst other nifty names and insults...

If you're a member of a historically trodden-on minority, telling yourself things like "we were kings in Egypt" and "Jesus was a black man" might seem like harmless ways to boost your self-esteem. Personally, I don't find much in either to be harmless, because, well, I kinda like historical truth being examined.

Anyway, despite the fact that I'm white I don't claim kinship to the upper or lower kingdoms, nor do I hold the view (as certain loonies do) that JC was Anglo-Saxon. But I do think the Phaoroes gave us some excellent tourism destinations and JC gave us a nice, forward-thinking philosphy to consider taking up, even if he was a hirsute, 5'2 Hebrew whose people were traditionally trodden on by the Egyptians...

archives.cnn.com...

posted on Oct, 29 2007 @ 12:22 PM
link   
He was arrested under fake evidence, given an unfair trial and recieved the death penalty. Sounds like he was treated like a black person.

posted on Oct, 29 2007 @ 01:14 PM
link   
reply to post by jaydelay

except... he wasn't
under judaic law, anyone claiming to be god is to be punished with death...
jesus received the appropriate punishment

posted on Oct, 29 2007 @ 01:39 PM
link   

Indeed they are. Just read.

This whole "Jesus is Black" agenda has one underlying purpose. To deny that the people currently living in Israel are the real Jews.

It's a satanic diversion because we know that Jesus only comes back after the Jews are gathered back into Israel. If Jesus was really black then those can't be the real Jews. If not then Jesus' return must be some time in the far future. Therefore we have no need to watch current events in Israel because they have nothing to do with Bible prophecy.

Jesus's skin color is irrelevant. The people currently living in Israel are the real Jews which I've shown to be true based on Bible prophecy. Would you let the subject go if I agreed that Jesus was black, yet the current Jews are not? I doubt it because that's not your agenda. You don't want to prove that Jesus was black. You want to prove that only black people are Jews.

[edit on 29-10-2007 by dbates]

posted on Oct, 29 2007 @ 05:23 PM
link   
reply to post by dbates

satanic diversion? denying jews the right to israel? (right? since when is a religious mandate a right to land)
me thinks you're taking things a bit far.

i'd say it's not unlikely that there were black people living in the palestinian region that converted to judaism
why couldn't mary have been one of them or the descendant of one?

posted on Oct, 29 2007 @ 07:53 PM
link   
Of course it's a satanic diversion. Who do you think is behind all these religious conspiracies?

I didn't say it was denying the Jews a religious right, but that it's denying that the present occupiers are the real Jews. (Israelites) That's the real agenda behind this nonsense. And it is nonsense. I'd just be happy with people believing in Jesus, much less worrying about what his skin color was. That's asking a bit much.

posted on Oct, 30 2007 @ 01:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by madnessinmysoul
reply to post by dbates

satanic diversion? denying jews the right to israel? (right? since when is a religious mandate a right to land)
me thinks you're taking things a bit far.

i'd say it's not unlikely that there were black people living in the palestinian region that converted to judaism
why couldn't mary have been one of them or the descendant of one?

That assumes that black Africans migrated north of the Horn in relatively large numbers. Which is a little difficult as the Arabs and Egyptians stood in the way and large migrations traditionally involve swords, shields, fire and conquest (at least back then), the major anomalies being the Phoenicians (Canaanites) who were traders

en.wikipedia.org...

and the Biblical Exodus

en.wikipedia.org...

which is a bit of a theme...

en.wikipedia.org...

Historically Judaism (or the Hebrew faith, whichever you prefer!) certainly radiated outward as a religion of conversion, not simply migration and there are definitely black Jews today,

en.wikipedia.org...

en.wikipedia.org...

whose historical tradition is that they were Jews before Christ was a boy. So, not impossible.

But my original analysis is still my position.

top topics

<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join