Jesus Was Not Black

page: 19
1
<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

log in

join

posted on Oct, 31 2006 @ 11:10 PM
link   
What would've happened if he was neon green and could fly like superman?


Honestly?


how would that change biblical history all that much?




posted on Oct, 31 2006 @ 11:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by denythestatusquo
Jesus had blonde hair and blue eyes and was an aryan. He was white and he wasn't even Jewish. Furthermore his religion was more of a combination of what gnositics, essenians and coptics were teaching at the time.

He was an Essene Rabbi, also called a Nazorean. Not gnostic, or coptic, but Judaeic. However implausible it is that you are right that he was actually of Scandinavian heritage, you may be right. I don't know what, or even, if he was. How about Native American? Maybe he was Hopi, or Uchucklesaht?



posted on Oct, 31 2006 @ 11:15 PM
link   
just to add to my fan fiction he is also total solid like bruce lee so yeah how about that?


would christian views be totally different now or would they crucifided te dragon?



posted on Nov, 1 2006 @ 12:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by Lysergic
just to add to my fan fiction he is also total solid like bruce lee so yeah how about that?


would christian views be totally different now or would they crucifided te dragon?


I would agree with you. I could never relate to the skinny, frail depictions of him like in Rembrandts paintings of him. these paintings reflected the views of the times. Its very interesting to look at the way the depictions of him have changed down thru the centuries.




[edit on 1-11-2006 by Sparky63]



posted on Nov, 1 2006 @ 02:53 PM
link   
The name Jesus is not his real name...the "Most-High" YAHWEH...son name is Yahoshua...



posted on Nov, 1 2006 @ 07:22 PM
link   
Or Jesus, if you're Greek.
But, regarding the invincible Mr. Lee, I bet that they crucified him too. Of course, that is only if the official cause of death is incorrect. 'Death by Misadventure', specifically death from an overdose of hashish. Sounded odd to me, and when I dug around, I found that a University of London doctor felt the same. He said that the minimal amount of cannabis in his system was about as likely to have killed him as drinking a cup of tea, virtually impossible.
So..........?



posted on Nov, 1 2006 @ 07:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by plague

Originally posted by Elijio
Jesus was not white...
IF you have a picture of a white jesus or worship in a church with a white jesus you are full of $#%@ and why is this being debated when his description is in the bible LOL. Interesting that while many individuals rebut the idea of a black jesus as blasphemy - Jesus depicted as a white man has not met with the same resistance. I smell hypocrisy...




wow ... read the thread and you will realize that i am saying he is neither black nor white. i am saying he was hebrew or arabic ... as he is the hebrew messiah...... that fact my friend is in the bible.


Mate maybe you should read the thread title again? it reads, "Jesus Was Not black", and not, "Jesus was neither black nor white". Deny hypocrisy '
'



posted on Nov, 1 2006 @ 08:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Elijio

Originally posted by plague
wow ... read the thread and you will realize that i am saying he is neither black nor white. i am saying he was hebrew or arabic ... as he is the hebrew messiah...... that fact my friend is in the bible.

Mate maybe you should read the thread title again? it reads, "Jesus Was Not black", and not, "Jesus was neither black nor white". Deny hypocrisy '
'

I am with the folks who feel that the specificity of the title is not a fluke. It could have said countless similar statements without targetting one ethnicity, and I also agree with those who said it would have been more positive to have said "Jesus was ....". But, my main belief on this matter is this: plague is saying he was hebrew or arabic, and adding that thats a fact. I think that hebrew, or arabic is clearly the odds on favourite to win if it was a bet, but a fact? Not to me, esp. when you consider that there is a chance he didn't even really exist at all. When you can't prove he even lived, how can you possibly know for a fact what color he was? He spent time in Egypt (Africa), and he had ancestors who were from there,(Africa/Egypt). They didn't flee to Germany when he was a toddler, they chose to go to Africa. That tells me they felt they would fit in better there.



posted on Nov, 7 2006 @ 11:15 PM
link   
Shows us what you guys know.


Jesus was an Aussie, came from out back of Wagga-Wagga, nice bloke actually.

Bless his cotton socks!!





posted on Nov, 7 2006 @ 11:29 PM
link   
this thead

needs to die

NOW

please, mods and/or supermods
let this thread be put out of its misery

it is now getting overly repetative (aside from the bruce lee comments)



posted on Oct, 12 2007 @ 03:26 PM
link   
historical record is clear that the majority of white European Jewry are not Hebrews in the biological sense but are actually the descendants of converts to Judaism during Greco-Roman and Mediaeval times. "The great majority of all Jews [Ashkenazi] to-day are 'Semites' only in speech, and their true ancestry goes back not so much to Palestine and Arabia as to the uplands of Anatolia and Armenia, the Caucasus and the steppes of Central Asia, and their nearest relatives are still to be found in these areas to-day"
Caucasian Jews are not the lineal descendants of Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob. Nor do they constitute a separate race but rather a religious fraternity which adheres to the ethnic tradition of a people whose origins are inextricably linked to Black Africa.


Biblical history relates that the descendants of Abraham, namely Jacob (Israel) and his twelve sons and their wives, 70 in all, migrated from Canaan to Egypt around the year 1827 B.C. During their sojourn in Egypt the Children of Israel multiplied from being a family of 70 souls to a nation of over 3 million people at the time of the Exodus which took place in 1612 B.C.
This astounding number of people in so short a time can only be adequately explained by intermarriage between the family of Jacob and the native Egyptian populace. It is an established fact that the ancient Egyptians were a black African people. Thus, even if the Hebrews were not black before they arrived in Egypt, which is unlikely given Abraham's background, they were definitely black by the time they left Egypt under Moses
The biblical Hebrews were indistinguishable from native Egyptians and Ethiopians. The Bible is full of examples which demonstrates this, and even ancient secular historians remarked of the physical appearances of the Hebrews. The historian Tacitus, for example, stated that it was a common opinion among the Romans that the Jews "were an Ethiopian race." In Roman times PalestinianIsraelites were classed among Black Africans because it was almost impossible to tell them apart.



posted on Oct, 12 2007 @ 09:49 PM
link   
reply to post by ZeddicusZulZorander
 


Exactly, everyone knows God is black. That's why every time a movie calls for a cameo from god, they cast Morgan Freeman.



posted on Oct, 12 2007 @ 10:31 PM
link   
Radical blacks such as the nation of islam types claim that Jesus was black and all the original hebrews were black and the original Europeans were black and all other skin types are inferior to black skin. As a matter of fact, they go further and say that Adam was black since he was made from the ground. Ever seen red dirt, or light brown dirt or white sand? What dirt then? Anyway, I know this cause I had a black friend who was a member of the nation of islam. Funny thing about him, is he claimed that muhammad was WHITE!



posted on Oct, 23 2007 @ 10:37 PM
link   
This thread can't possibly be serious. First and foremost to clear the air, the Jews in Israel are about 50 years old to date, they are not the original people of the bible. These people were described by greek scribes as looking like the people Ethiopia.
Let's use common sense here, Jesus was a stepson of Joseph and a son of Mary. Joseph and Mary were cousins (Hard to believe but it's true)

www.christiananswers.net...

Joseph being from Solomons bloodline and Mary from Nathans bloodline, but both of them were from the family of King David. Solomon was the son of David and if we research the Songs of Solomon which was written by King Solomon himself. King Solomon stated "I AM BLACK"

www.fourmilab.ch...

Now, using common sense here people, if Solomon was black, therefore his father King David had to be black too. Also it's very hard to believe a Nubian Queen from Africa would fall in love with a White King (Research Leviticus to understand the white skin in the bible was considered a curse of GOD a.k.a Leapords) But ofcourse, Europeans paints a few made up pictures of a White Jesus and a White Virgin and this is suppose to be fact. When the Council of Nicaea approved the new translations of the word, here you have a White Jesus walking around in the deserts without suntan lotion. Even today, try leaving a white person in the sun more than 4 hours without some form of protection, it will not be a pretty thing.

Now if Joseph and Mary came from this bloodline, please tell me how did they lose their black skin? According to the racists people living in America, if you have one drop of black blood in your body, you are considered black. The first order of business when enslaving a race is to burn the books, and corrupt the history.

It doesn't make one bit of difference if Jesus was Black or White, it does make a difference when you can't recognize that you are and will die a slave in this timeline. The ones in power have successfully confused so many to keep them blinded like a horse being led to water.

Science have taught us that all men and women are decendants of one African couple (Adam and Eve).

www.washingtonpost.com...

People wake up, there is no arguement here, Jesus was a decendant from a black family (King David, King Solomon) and that is fact. It's in the bible, and if you don't want to believe that, rewrite your own twisted version of the bible and publish it.



posted on Oct, 24 2007 @ 12:01 AM
link   
But he came from a virgin who never was with anyone.
That makes his DNA (if you going with the whole family tree thing) 100% unique. Unless you can get carrot top from CSI to check for trace evidence nobodies argument holds water.

I dont believe in god btw.



posted on Oct, 24 2007 @ 06:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by bluesjunior
Go back far enough, we all came from Africa. Therefore we are all black by definition.


Does that mean affirimative action applies to all of us?



posted on Oct, 24 2007 @ 10:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by blueorder

Originally posted by bluesjunior
Go back far enough, we all came from Africa. Therefore we are all black by definition.


Does that mean affirimative action applies to all of us?


This is a racist statement, when truth is placed infront of the eyes of the wicked, they resort back to their true nature.

To answer your question "Slave", it does. All people on this planet if not part of the wealthy families that are running this machine are and will die a slave. So, if you need affirmative action to get ahead, then that is your right. The day you were born and given a form of identification (i.e. social security number or birth certificate), you became a slave to their law, a property of the State.

They can make you love your enemy and hate your friend.

Take the blinders off and stop being racist.

[edit on 24-10-2007 by blaqmyst]

[edit on 24-10-2007 by blaqmyst]



posted on Oct, 24 2007 @ 10:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by R3KR
But he came from a virgin who never was with anyone.
That makes his DNA (if you going with the whole family tree thing) 100% unique. Unless you can get carrot top from CSI to check for trace evidence nobodies argument holds water.

I dont believe in god btw.


Mary was the cousin of Joseph, Mary carries the DNA of David in her body. Jesus had this DNA in him as well. Even if his DNA was 100% unique, the BLACK DOMINENT GENE will still be dominent in his complexion. If I was to believe that GOD was white, Mary was black, then Jesus was a mixed child but still considered black.

But searching the many books of the bible, especially Leviticus, the white skin was considered a curse from GOD, so I don't think GOD is the same color he punish his creation with. Read the story of Moses and Mariam for a reference.

When Jacob stole the birth rights of his brother, he and his bloodline was given what was promised to Abraham. But this infact is borrowed time because what you steal you really do not own.



[edit on 24-10-2007 by blaqmyst]

[edit on 24-10-2007 by blaqmyst]



posted on Oct, 24 2007 @ 09:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by blaqmyst
This thread can't possibly be serious. First and foremost to clear the air, the Jews in Israel are about 50 years old to date, they are not the original people of the bible. These people were described by greek scribes as looking like the people Ethiopia.


I'm assuming you're relatively unfamiliar with the Jews and their 'views' on racial intermixing?
And evidence would be nice.


Originally posted by blaqmyst
Joseph being from Solomons bloodline and Mary from Nathans bloodline, but both of them were from the family of King David. Solomon was the son of David and if we research the Songs of Solomon which was written by King Solomon himself. King Solomon stated "I AM BLACK"


Note: Jesus is a descendant of Solomon.
Apparently, according to your logic, I'm actually German.

Also, notice how Solomon says:
I am black, but comely.
So...does he consider being of African descent a bad thing?



Originally posted by blaqmyst
Now, using common sense here people, if Solomon was black, therefore his father King David had to be black too. Also it's very hard to believe a Nubian Queen from Africa would fall in love with a White King (Research Leviticus to understand the white skin in the bible was considered a curse of GOD a.k.a Leapords)


True, but are you saying that the Nubians at that period in time believed in God as you know it?
And, yet another time, you make claims that 'white skin' is a 'curse from God', using Leviticus as justification. And, for your efforts, I'd like to give my own rebuttal on what you shouldn't do, according to God:
Have/do you eat shellfish?
(Lev 11:10: All all that have not fins and scales in the seas, and in the rivers, of all that move in the waters, and of any living thing which is in the waters, they shall be an abomination unto you)
Have/do you touch pig skin, or have consumed pork?
(Lev 11:7: And the swine, though he divide the hoof, and be clovenfooted, yet he cheweth not the cud; he is unclean to you)
Have you/has anyone you know planted two different crops in the same field, or wear clothes of two different thread?
(Lev 19:19: ...Though shalt not sow thy field with mingled seed: neither shall a garment mingled of linen and woollen come upon thee)

Note: I am an agnostic, but I'm just proving a point on how silly it is to use the Bible to back up a viewpoint.


Originally posted by blaqmyst
But ofcourse, Europeans paints a few made up pictures of a White Jesus and a White Virgin and this is suppose to be fact. When the Council of Nicaea approved the new translations of the word, here you have a White Jesus walking around in the deserts without suntan lotion. Even today, try leaving a white person in the sun more than 4 hours without some form of protection, it will not be a pretty thing.


First off, well it's kinda obvious why they did that.
No, it wasn't because 'dem Europeans be raciss', it would have been because the majority of Christians then would've been of European/Mediterranian descent.
Also, are you saying that Jesus walked naked through the desert? There's a little thing we call 'clothing', and even the ancients had it.
And would the Biblical scholars records such worldy occurences as sunburn? How the hell do you explain the 'son of God' getting sunburn?



Originally posted by blaqmyst
Now if Joseph and Mary came from this bloodline, please tell me how did they lose their black skin? According to the racists people living in America, if you have one drop of black blood in your body, you are considered black. The first order of business when enslaving a race is to burn the books, and corrupt the history.


The irony of this posting about 'racists' is just hilarious!

Yes, we all know the story:
White invaders wielding powerful magics invaded the technologically/physically superior Medieval African Republic, then sent Arabs in to convert the subdued populace to Islam where possible, then used these self-same Arabs to sell them African slaves.
And isn't it funny that there is, outside Ethiopia, few records of African belief in Christianity?.


Originally posted by blaqmyst
It doesn't make one bit of difference if Jesus was Black or White, it does make a difference when you can't recognize that you are and will die a slave in this timeline. The ones in power have successfully confused so many to keep them blinded like a horse being led to water.


Exactly.
But it does to you.
Jesus has to be black. It doesn't matter that there's no real difference in whether he was black, white or Asian, as long as he is black.


Originally posted by blaqmyst
Science have taught us that all men and women are decendants of one African couple (Adam and Eve).


I thought science was always wrong in regards to Creationism?



Originally posted by blaqmyst
People wake up, there is no arguement here, Jesus was a decendant from a black family (King David, King Solomon) and that is fact. It's in the bible, and if you don't want to believe that, rewrite your own twisted version of the bible and publish it.


Yet again, at the end of the day does it REALLY matter what his skin colour was?. You'd still believe in Him if, during the Second Coming, He turned out to be a person of Arab descent?



posted on Oct, 24 2007 @ 10:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by blaqmyst
But searching the many books of the bible, especially Leviticus, the white skin was considered a curse from GOD, so I don't think GOD is the same color he punish his creation with. Read the story of Moses and Mariam for a reference.


Now, if I was to say black skin was a curse from God, I wonder how long it would be 'til I was banned.
A day? An hour? A few minutes?

No matter how you try to hide behind a book, and obscure references, the crux of the matter is that you consider those with white skin to be intrinsically inferior to those of black skin colour.

Racism (Wikipedia): Racism has many definitions, the most common and widely accepted being the belief that members of one race are intrinsically superior or inferior to members of other races..

Hey, I'm not racist, I'm just telling the truth.


And where do the Native American peoples, Asians etc fit into your 'black and white' (excuse the pun) worldview?





 
1
<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

log in

join