It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Denying Ignorance is the Most Ignorant Thing!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 6 2005 @ 03:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by luka1222
kind of lost me at the end a little but your missing the point slightly, if your saying time travel is posible with a time machine or whatever then traveling into the past or the future would mean that the past and future are known in the present , predictable. the past doesnt concern me but the fact that you could see or travel to the future means that it is predecided, therefore if the future is predecided then you have no free will, every decicion you have made has alredy been written and your life is just a program to watch, i dont like that idea .

Then true free will can only be, if either you can manipulate and traverse time, or . .. . . . . . .

Free will is an illusion, but free will is true only when one is ignorant that time travel is being implemented and practiced.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1) Assuming there is any lifeform anywhere, throughout all time, throughout all existance, who has traversed time:

Without ignorance, free will isn't.

If any proof of our presence exists anywhere, anytime:
Then we are known to those who have been everywhere, everytime.

To deny ignorance, is to steal free will from existance.

To serve ignorance is to provide free will.

Now, who is serving who?

However, how could one ensure a fragile world would be safe when they learn and know they had never been alone, once they awoke to the fact that they are not the first to obtain time travel?

Some would need proof. Proof will have to have been inbedded into the very fabric of their history, and their tongues. True proof. Undeniable proof.

It is hard to imagine any fish having the courage to venture out past the reef free of fear without faith that hate does not rule the oceans.

How does one go from the known to the unknown when one is controlled by fear? How can one who fears the unknown know what it is to know what is unknown when they fear that which they do not know?

Do you know the truth?

No?

Because your fear binds you. You are so great a coward you can not face your own fears, instead masking them with hate and manifesting them in our shared reality because you have not the strength to resolve your fear within your own mind.

Sorry if this sounds a little harsh, but words are assults on the unthinking.

Deny Ignorance?
Deny Free Will.
Deny Free Will?
Deny Truth.
Deny Truth?
Deny Existance.

What we are doing in the here and now is creating and manifesting that which will determine the extent of interaction of the future. Our future.

What we do now determines the nature of how they visit us, and what they will minimally alter to ensure their survival, but their survival depends also upon their service.

Nice paradox.

Time travel + Free Will cannot exist without ignorance.

Free Will is dependant upon us choosing not to alter time in any way shape or form.

Will you contribute to humanity obtaining the capability of time travel?

Will you promote Free Will?

Will you continue to deny ignorance?

This scenario answers many questions addressed in the Above Top Secret forums. Funny it has to be slipped in under the radar in BTS.

If entities exist with time travel their only purpose for existance after conquering all would be to serve those who are ignorant. Everyone loves the underdog. To deny ignorance is to deny their purpose for existance. To deny their purpose for existance .. . .. . . .. . .

Thoughts?

[edit on 6-12-2005 by Esoteric Teacher]

posted on Dec, 6 2005 @ 06:57 PM
link   
I don't believe time travel is possible, theoretically yes, in practical terms no.

If time travel were possible, hypothetically speaking - wouldn't we be seeing people/ aliens from the future/ past in the present day.

Perhaps spaceships are really human time-travel vehicles.

I'm open to the possibility, but I don't believe it.

Sorry.

posted on Dec, 7 2005 @ 12:40 PM
link   
Everyone wants to be a fly on the wall for the best conversations.

Well, we are flies on the wall, flies who are currently witnessing the grandest of conversations.

However, our fear blinds us.

everything negative stems from fear. If we exhibit negative emotion, it is only because we fear loosing something we love. We must be addicted to hate and we must be justifying our hate with the fear of loosing hate, because we witness how we have power over those who are ruled by their fear.

How can a fish ruled by fear leave the reef if the fish is ruled by the fear of the unknown ocean?

If the fishes' intentions are subject to fear, they will be empowered by hate, if the fishes are empowered by hate, they will seek to control. If they seek to control they will spread fear. If they spread fear through hate, then they are serving everything but: Love for the truth.

Truth elludes you?

Don't deny ignorance!

Love fear!

Change intentions, change the actions and behaviors no one likes.

posted on Dec, 7 2005 @ 01:36 PM
link   
I don't fear anything to be perfectly honest.

I've just done quite a lot of Physics during my lifetime and have come to the conclusion that time travel will never be physically possible. We'll die out before we'll able to do it. I stress that this is a belief.

I just see no good evidence of time travel or aliens, if I do perhaps I will hold a different opinion.

posted on Dec, 7 2005 @ 01:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Simon_the_byron
I don't fear anything to be perfectly honest.

I've just done quite a lot of Physics during my lifetime and have come to the conclusion that time travel will never be physically possible. We'll die out before we'll able to do it. I stress that this is a belief.

You may be correct in your assumption that the physical transportation through time is a futile goal. But, the physical does not account for everything. Good point to make Simon. Thank you for the contribution.

posted on Dec, 9 2005 @ 11:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by Esoteric Teacher

It is hard to imagine any fish having the courage to venture out past the reef free of fear without faith that hate does not rule the oceans.

From the perspective of a mind dominated and ruled by fear and the intentions of measuring only negative consequences then hate must be what rules the oceans. Poor fishes, wish they were not afraid.

posted on Dec, 9 2005 @ 11:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by Simon_the_byron

If time travel were possible, hypothetically speaking - wouldn't we be seeing people/ aliens from the future/ past in the present day.

First impressions are still first impressions formed in the mind of an observer who is forming all first impressions from a perspective of "Self Before I serve", so all first impressions that are accepted as truth form an opinion that is of fearing "Service before Self". A fearful outlook on life is why people develop a hatefull outlook on life, and a hatefull outlook on life is why people develop a fearful outlook on life. Spreading either or both is not a very good first impression. And, since our not very good first impression has become the human condition of habitual tendencies, fear and hate dominate all we observe, all we integrate, all we can comprehend, as true are subjugated to fear and hate. That is the cause. The measurable effect is: All we can create is also subjugated to our programming (cellular genetic code) therefore all we create is still creating fear and hate, which we are communicating through radio waves, in every direction, and since space bends time, then the messages could have reached life millions or billions of years ago. Just because the physical does not survive through time warps and wormholes and black holes, does not mean that frequencies of light are confined to the same laws of the physical. So, it would be conceivably possible to understand how one lifeform could have been listening to their skies a billion years ago and heard a message we sent out yesterday.

top topics

join