It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is John Howard, PM of Australia, part of the NWO

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 6 2005 @ 01:47 PM
link   
After seeing the direction in which this madman is leading our country. and reading several threads regarding the NWO, im starting to wonder whether John Howard is one of the elite involved in taking over the world and installing a one world government.

Some examples could be our new terror laws.. under which you can be detained for upto 2 weeks without charge or communicating with family or legal counsel based on the suspicion of some federal agent. also a 5 year prison term if u have that gall to speak out about what was done during that 2 weeks.

posted on Dec, 7 2005 @ 04:41 AM
link   
John Howard is involved to a point but i doubt he's anywhere near the inner sactum, he probably thinks he's more important than what he actually is. Australia is a very important part of the NWO because of it's location and assests and our politicians manage to do nothing but repeat the same old crap over and over again while Australia follows all the other western nations like there's a silent governement controlling them.

Howard has followed the NWO path to the letter so far but i don't think he's leading any NWO movement, more so just following it because he has little choice in the matter. I always thought that Bali being bombed was part of Australia's 'attack' since we still haven't had one on our shores but have still followed the 'anti-terror' script.

Not only doe bombing Bali instead serve the oil industry (drying Indo's tourism so they are forced to start selling reserves since they are broke and failing to meet OPEC quotas and Exxon are itching to get in there) but it was also the means for Australia bringing in it's 'terror laws'. The Bali bombing was setup for western interests (as Indo ex-President stated) and Australian police helped in the investigation with the corrupt Indo Police (ex-President again), the drug cases are scaring off tourists aswell. These are Howards NWO contributions. He went with the ploy to cripple Indonesia for the oil vultures and brought in the NWO laws on the back of the Bali and London bombings to keep an attack within Australia from happening. We really don't need to be bombed yet.

He always says that it could still happen here and he has no control and can't stop it happening and those types of statements are usually followed with NWO shrouded laws & policies etc as if those things have to be achieved in order to keep the bombs from our shores.

There is a classic speach of his where he says something about stepping into the "new international order" - changing it up a bit but meaning the same thing and since 9/11 he's been making some strange decisions which are totally upturning and changing Australia, like a script is being played out.

posted on Dec, 7 2005 @ 05:11 AM
link   
Remember way back, when we all laughed at "Little Jonny" being in politics at all, let alone aspiring to top office. While we laughed, his pedigree and wife just rolled him along. He always 'knew' he was 'destined'.

G. W. Bush explained Howards increased popularity in the polls, after invading Iraq, by saying, "He married well." Janette is far from a light weight and "well connected" to the Anglican Church.

Australia is so used to being told 'it's' a minor player in world politics that it forgets about our many 'Australian's' who aren't. Who in the world hasn't been effected by Murdoch in some way?

Australia has always been a safe place to 'get on with business', too far away and 'small' to draw attention from anyone other than those who already know.

Watch this spot, it's not only the weather that's hot.

posted on Feb, 14 2007 @ 10:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheShroudOfMemphis

John Howard is involved to a point but i doubt he's anywhere near the inner sactum, he probably thinks he's more important than what he actually is. Australia is a very important part of the NWO because of it's location and assests and our politicians manage to do nothing but repeat the same old crap over and over again while Australia follows all the other western nations like there's a silent governement controlling them.

*jump paragraphs*

There is a classic speach of his where he says something about stepping into the "new international order" - changing it up a bit but meaning the same thing and since 9/11 he's been making some strange decisions which are totally upturning and changing Australia, like a script is being played out.

Well it looks like Australia is getting geared up.

THE United States will build a new communications base in Australia, the first since the Pine Gap spy base began operating in the Northern Territory more than 20 years ago.

The new communications base will be built at Geraldton, 370km north of Perth, and will provide a crucial link to two geostationary satellites enhancing US military capability in Asia and the Middle East, Fairfax newspapers reported today.

Firm plans for the base come after three years of secret negotiations between Washington and Canberra, Fairfax said.

The base will be a key component of a system carrying orders and intelligence to US and allied troops in the field in some of the world's major trouble spots...continues
news.com.au.

This may explain some of John Howard's retoric in the past few days.
Google news

posted on Feb, 14 2007 @ 07:26 PM
link   
What i'm worried about is that the election is coming up and everyone can see that Howard will lose unless something drastic happens...

I just worry he might pull a 2007 9/11 here in Australia to pull us all back into line. The polls show how far he and his party are behind, it is the first time in his leadership he is behind in the preferred PM polls.

I just hope that he is a lot less connected then we think he is and just lets himself slide out of the position without putting Australians in danger to keep it.

posted on Feb, 14 2007 @ 07:46 PM
link   
I agree 100% with everything you all posted.

I can just see him with all the hangers on hold up nice and safe in Pine Gap while the rest of us suffer.

I think it is a bit weird that we have not had a 'terrorist' attack on our soil yet. Must be gonna play the 'big card' soon. I actually think that he sounds like he has lost the plot more than ever lately. He is either very worried about the election and his lack of support; or, he knows that Oz is gonna be a big player in something very soon....Iran ??

As an aside...this morning coming to work I saw a Ford utility with the number plate WHY - 911

posted on Feb, 14 2007 @ 07:58 PM
link   
If NWO means Nearsighted Witless Orangutan then i fear you may be correct.

posted on Feb, 14 2007 @ 09:57 PM
link   
Howard thinks he is above the rest of us...superior, all knowing and what he says goes.

I think the way he has scootered off to NZ and will not commit to a debate
about Iraq with opposition leader, Kevin Rudd shows the true calibre of the man

By refusing a debate on Iraq he is leaving the people of Oz in the dark

[edit on 14-2-2007 by resistancia]

top topics

join