It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

John Titor? can someone help pls?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 6 2005 @ 12:58 PM
link   
i have a couple (not technical ) questions for anyone that would like to answere?

here we go:
a few yrs ago i was logged into art bells site where i came across a person called'wave-rider' .

Art said he was in contact with this person who said he was a time traveller, he had receieved emails or letters from this person.

Art also said (i dont remember the exact words) but he was going to give Art some information and Art would have to go off-air for a short while, well from what i can remember this did happen.

Then someone called Time traveller turned up is this the same as wave-rider, and then a little later John Titor appeared? are they all the same person?

What has/did happen to Art Bell?

After his last post (john titor) has anything been heard from him since?

I have been to various sites relating to this but perhaps (in my ignorance) i have been unable to find this out, so im hoping that someone in here could help or point me in the right direction please.

OOPS SORRY MODS DIDNT SEE YOUR 'nail in coffin' thread...delete/move if you wish
once again ...sorry

[edit on 6-12-2005 by spymaster]

posted on Dec, 6 2005 @ 01:05 PM
link   
As far as Art Bell, the man is scared. No one is going to tell me differently either. He was "shut up". He still comes on once in awhile but remember the news followed by the comments? He wont even do that any more.

I think i also heard those two other characters claiming to be time travelers and as far as i know, they never called back. Some people call in with extremely elaborate hoaxes
Sad but true.

As far as Titor, i dont know if there has been anything new on him.

George Noory is my source
for all this good stuff.

posted on Dec, 7 2005 @ 06:39 PM
link   
No, there hasn't been anything new on JT, though new debate and evidence surfaces everyday.

I wouldn't believe anyone else trying to say they're a time traveller. I think John Titor was enough for one year...

-Chris

join