It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Canadian Government may be facing open hearings on UFOs.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 6 2005 @ 04:19 AM
link   
Hey people check this out.

This ( exopolitics.blogs.com... ) is linked off of the main page at the Disclosure Project ( www.disclosureproject.org... ). This connects to a site asking for us Canadians (non-Candians too) to request formal public hearings on relations with ethical Extraterrestrial Civilizations (ETs) by filling out this form ( www.project-ufo-intl.com... ) and sending it to:

Prime Minister of Canada
House of Commons, Parliament Buildings, Ottawa, Ontario
Canada K1A 0A6

WOW! YEHAW!! Open public hearings in Canada on UFOs!!
This might actually happen since the Disclosure Project came DAMN close to U.S. Congressional hearings. U.S. Congress was listening up untill Sept 11, 2001.

Hmm. But, I wonder what false flag attack is going to undermine this attempt & how many of us have to die to further protect the suppression. Perhaps we should all pay attention here since the timing of 911 quite effectivly derailed the Dislcosure Project's last serious attempt.

But seriously now, this web site is stating positions such as the following:

On September 25, 2005, at the Toronto Exopolitics Symposium held at Convocation Hall, University of Toronto, former Minister of National Defence Hellyer stated: "UFOs, are as real as the airplanes that fly over your head," and "I'm so concerned about what the consequences might be of starting an intergalactic war, that I just think I had to say something."

Mr. Hellyer, Minister of National Defence of Canada 1963-1967, stated the Canadian people may be threatened with the consequences of war in outer space over our sovereign territory: "The United States military are preparing weapons which could be used against the aliens, and they could get us into an intergalactic war without us ever having any warning."

1. Are they talking about the threat of space-based weapons and their consequences?

2. Could this be a more specific threat of what Wernher Von Braun was warning us of?

Here is a link to the video of Paul Hellyer speaking at the September 2005 Conference in Toronto. www.checktheevidence.com...

Folks, I am getting concerned. A prior Minister of National Defence has now publicly pointed a finger at the U.S. Government & Military and stated that they could be part of a trigger to a war with aliens. More so, even planning it...
Talk about balls!!!

Wernher Von Braun also warned us that "certain people" were "planning" a war with ET's or what could be misinterpreted as ETs...

I understand that Paul Hellyer's sudden announcement of UFO knowledge has been discussed here before however now it looks like perhaps he may now be part of the Disclosure Project. I wonder if he is. That would place high officials from the U.S., U.K. & Canada in the Disclosure Project.
Who is next?

What is everybody's take on all of this?

[edit on 6-12-2005 by tn2k]

posted on Dec, 6 2005 @ 08:39 AM
link   
An online petition requesting puplic hearings isn't going to do anything. Do you think most Canadians would like to see their taxpayer money spent on hearings about UFOs? Nope, isn't going to happen.

posted on Dec, 6 2005 @ 08:51 AM
link   
Sensfan is right.

This will do nothing. I don't think any internet petition has ever done anything significant.

posted on Dec, 6 2005 @ 10:28 AM
link   
Well constructed thread tn2k, but we already have a topic on this subject

Unbelievable: Former Canadian Minister Asks Parliament To Hold Hearings.. RE: Relations With Alien C

posted on Dec, 6 2005 @ 10:53 AM
link   
Yeah right... like Paul Martin would actually READ these petitions. These days you get arrested by RCMPs and go straight to jail for shouting slogans at Paul Martin during his speeches, about the dictatorship they are supporting in Haiti, so how the hell he's gonna care about revealing stuff on the UFOs???

Stop dreaming, man...

new topics

top topics

join