It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Reptoid dream involving attraction with women

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 13 2005 @ 02:01 PM
link   
In Melissa's case, if chisled features = reptilian, this video should exonerate her from the conviction of alien origins. Makeup can do wonders, no? (Dr. Love, if you don't want the illusion shattered, don't watch the video
)

As to providing additional information, you will not be seen as a troll if you provide evidence supporting your claim. This isn't condemned, it is encouraged by the administration of this website. It is also what makes Above Top Secret better than your run of the mill conspiracy site out there. There won't be any issue with providing too much information with the mods, only with providing too little.

So now I have two questions. First, what is the photoshop test? Second, what, exactly, does a reptilian look like? I haven't found much agreement on this issue either here or on the web...

posted on Dec, 13 2005 @ 02:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by junglejake
..Dr. Love, if you don't want the illusion shattered, don't watch the video...

JJ, that reptilian alien female news anchor put on this Earth for the sole purpose of stealing the seed of male humans looks DAMN good without her makeup!!!!!

Melissa, if you're reading this thread I want you to know that they don't call me Dr Love for nothing.

God I hope m g/f never sees this thread! She'll shoot first and ask questions later. No, really she'd laugh taking comfort in the fact that this reptilian is way out of my league.

Peace

posted on Dec, 13 2005 @ 02:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dr Love
God I hope m g/f never sees this thread! She'll shoot first and ask questions later. No, really she'd laugh taking comfort in the fact that this reptilian is way out of my league.
Peace

Wow...You really had better hope she never sees this thread! In the same post you managed to make a pass at Melissa and slam your g/f's looks! Yep...God's your only hope

Edit: And attractive or no, her features aren't as angular when she doesn't have makeup on. If that's the criteria for being a reptilian...Well, first I really have to delve into my past and find my alien origins, but also, Melissa isn't one.

Poor angular Jake...

EDIT2: I know, I can just start putting on the pounds! If I get fat, then my face won't be as angular, and therefore I won't be a reptilian! Sweet!

[edit on 12-13-2005 by junglejake]

posted on Dec, 13 2005 @ 02:58 PM
link   
Maria Shriver is very reptilian in her angularness:

I could believe that the Kennedy clan are all a bunch of reptilians. All the Kennedy women are overly angular.

How far back did this train jump off the tracks?

Note to mods: I really am trying to keep this thread on topic.

Peace

posted on Dec, 13 2005 @ 03:25 PM
link   

Note to mods: I really am trying to keep this thread on topic.

Liar

Ted Kennedy long ago banished his Reptilianhood through various meals and beverages. They have caused him to lose any semblance of angularness in his face.

....Say, that may be why he's pretty much the only Kennedy that hasn't been assassinated or killed...It's a pro-human freedom force that is taking out these aliens disguised as humans.

posted on Dec, 13 2005 @ 04:07 PM
link   

SO we have discovered the illuminati-reptillian connection here. The elite of the world aren't fully human.

posted on Dec, 13 2005 @ 05:43 PM
link   
What the hell r ya'll doing?! This anin't no search 2 look for one reptilian female. Look for more chicks that are also anchors, not just one!

Besides, I wanna look at more B-E-A-utiful looking chicks like her.

posted on Dec, 13 2005 @ 06:53 PM
link   
Ya ever look at a chick and thing feline... come one.. cat girls are hott..

seriously though I see taht reporter as attractive but also see some cat like attributes to other femails I find attractive so I would have to expand this thought.

posted on Dec, 13 2005 @ 07:39 PM
link   
People have always associated women with cats.

Watch Terminator 3...

Yuriko

posted on Dec, 13 2005 @ 07:43 PM
link   
That melissa is certianly a crocodile. it is rumored that between one of the news segments she turned grass green.

posted on Dec, 13 2005 @ 08:18 PM
link   

Personally...I prefer the traditional female..they are very nurturing, they will groom ya if you ask and ya dont have to worry about them running off with some rich guy etc.

posted on Dec, 13 2005 @ 08:57 PM
link   

Are there any French members out there that can tell me why your female reptilian news anchors are allowed to show their bra straps?

What do you mean? Why aren't people allowed to show their bra straps?

I'm not exactly french (but lived in Lux.) but still I see nothing wrong with it.

Yuriko

posted on Dec, 14 2005 @ 09:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by Yuriko Oyama

Exactly my point! Our hot American alien reptilian news anchors put on this Earth solely for the purpose of stealing the seed of human males.........*catches his breath*............do not present themselves in such a risque way. That makes me jealous. That's why it's unfair. Capiche?

Is she a national anchor or just an anchor in a French city? Our national anchors are reptilian dudes with hair that doesn't move and fake tans.

Peace

posted on Dec, 14 2005 @ 09:33 AM
link   

Is she a national anchor or just an anchor in a French city? Our national anchors are reptilian dudes with hair that doesn't move and fake tans.

Peace

It's not a fake tan. The reptilian morphing process generates a lot of friction which is why our lightly toasted news anchors appear to have unusual tans -- theirs don't come from the sun.

posted on Dec, 14 2005 @ 03:04 PM
link   
jaguarmike i know the prefect movie for u its named "electric dragon" its a japanese movie about a boy who became super powers. Its a black and white movie but a relatively new one.
In the movie it is mentioned that we actually received a large part of our brain from the reptiles. The sectors of the human brain working on instincts like sexuality, fear and so on are nearly unchanged since billions of years.
I think i can grasp the deeper meaning of what yer frogman said. What u saw was an attractive woman and what went on in u was exactly the same thing as what went on trillions of years ago as your ancestor reptile looked at a female reptile. The same stimulus was working in both of u.
But to the question of beauty:
maybe ur too young but u will realize that every woman with normal face which means not too big or too small nose, mouth, chin will look attractive to you (same applies for men/women). Its a matter of proportions. That melissa sure looks a litle like a snake becuz she has sharp nose, chin and snakey eyes. But thats all i know a lotta attractive women not looking like reptiles.

posted on Dec, 14 2005 @ 11:10 PM
link   
I think I agree with naxah a lot on this one. The dream could possibly be related to my reptillian brain. These past couple days i've really tried to rely on instinct and not get caught up with critical thinking and other things holding me back.

I found...

-almost got in an accident by being more aggressive and not letting the other person merge when he should not have. (bad result)

-went right up to the hottest girl in one of my classes and asked her on a date (a success, good result)

-slept in by not caring of consequence (although it worked out since I didn't have an exam that day, good result but could have been bad)

Now these are just minor changes in me that have occured since the dream. I think I am relying more on my reptillian brain... but the weirdest part of this is I actually feel differently. More specifically smooth and slick, but not in the stab you in the back sort of way.

This has been an interesting journey let me tell you though...

posted on Dec, 16 2005 @ 04:10 PM
link   
I have bad news for ya, Dr. Love...She moved out here to Chicago after I sent her a letter explaining I, too, was an evil reptilian alien plotting to take over the world. I have proof, too:

There she is with me in our office. I have a crappy net camera, but I also have Melissa here

posted on Dec, 16 2005 @ 04:53 PM
link   
Prove thats you dude.
I want you to hold a sign up with your ATS handle.

theres no way in the world a reptilian female is going out with the likes of mammals like you.

posted on Dec, 16 2005 @ 05:00 PM
link   
Happy to oblige! Any other poses y'all want?

EDIT: As you may be able to notice, I do regret the lack of caps in my username from way back when when I signed up...

[edit on 12/16/05/16 by junglejake]

posted on Dec, 16 2005 @ 06:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Yuriko Oyama

Exactly my point! Our hot American alien reptilian news anchors put on this Earth solely for the purpose of stealing the seed of human males.........*catches his breath*............do not present themselves in such a risque way. That makes me jealous. That's why it's unfair. Capiche?

Peace

Dude, whatever, that newsreporter can gladly steal my "seeds" anyday.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join