It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Reptoid dream involving attraction with women

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 12 2005 @ 09:03 AM
link   
alright i think we need a whole forum just for looking at pics of mellisa!!!!!!

posted on Dec, 12 2005 @ 10:27 AM
link   
Oh, and that picture of Yasser Arafat? Definately human.

posted on Dec, 12 2005 @ 10:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by fishmaster
alright i think we need a whole forum just for looking at pics of mellisa!!!!!!

Yes i think your right, but unfortunetly i think it would be disrespectfull to the original poster,

but anyway back on topic, i still cant see any similarities with a reptilian on any of these photo's,

external image

source

Mod Edit: Image Size – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 13-12-2005 by parrhesia]

posted on Dec, 12 2005 @ 11:54 AM
link   
I'd have to see more pictures of Melissa before I can definitely say that she is not reptilian. We must study her very closely, it is for the good of all mankind that we discover who is and who is not reptilian.

Peace

posted on Dec, 12 2005 @ 12:02 PM
link   
Well, it was a dirty job, but someone had to do it. Delving through some image archives, I have located enough evidence to be able to present Melissa as a true reptilian. First, she can breath fire:

Convincing in and of its self, but there's more. As I'm sure you all are aware, make-up can cover a lot up, and Melissa wears a lot of make-up. Tracking down a photo of her without any make-up was difficult, but on this occasion we have to thank the tabloids, ironically. Here is an image of Melissa Theuriau without her makeup on. Clearly, there can no longer be any doubt...She is a reptilian.

[edit on 12-12-2005 by junglejake]

posted on Dec, 12 2005 @ 12:20 PM
link   
It's hard to tell from that picture. We all know that Bill Clinton is a reptilian and that reptilians "do not inhale". It's really hard to tell from that picture if she is actually inhaling or not. I need to see more pictures of her smoking that pipe.

Peace

posted on Dec, 12 2005 @ 07:52 PM
link   
lol you guys are cracking me up with the inhale and makeup stuff lol. But seriously, they are hotter because they have more reptilian features.

posted on Dec, 12 2005 @ 08:07 PM
link   
Oo wow she is pretty. I see what you mean by the reptilian features.

Maybe someone should take advantage of today's genetic studies and crossbreed a snake and a monkey? Just a thought.. I wonder what would happen.

I can totally see this on the next fashion magazine, "The secret to being hot has been uncovered!"

Yuriko

posted on Dec, 12 2005 @ 08:30 PM
link   
So what does this mean? -edit-

[edit on 13-12-2005 by parrhesia]

posted on Dec, 12 2005 @ 10:31 PM
link   
I'm not seeing these reptilian features on either of the examples pointed out. What, specifically, is it about their faces that makes them repilian? Be specific, not vague, because I don't see anything. Don't just say the shape of the head, explain why the shape of the head is reptilian and not human. Several people have commented that they see the reptilian features, so maybe I'm missing something...

posted on Dec, 13 2005 @ 12:25 AM
link   
I have seen people who look like pigs and dogs does this mean they are a hybrid with filthy animals?

posted on Dec, 13 2005 @ 01:18 AM
link   
Not to get ahead of myself here, but have you noticed that only about 40% of us can see the reptilian features? Hmmmm, makes you think. Is it possible we are more reptillian because we can notice this?

posted on Dec, 13 2005 @ 02:29 AM
link   
ok, if she's a reptilian, and she is one of the same type that will come to earth to seduce the men of earth, then let me tell you, we are screwed, how could we resist the lure of such beautiful women, i mean some of the women i've frequented with let me tell you, dont need boasting about, but if all reptilians are this desirable then i will offer myself to them, and live with them forever and ever, thats aslong as they dont get under my feet, then there OUT the door.

posted on Dec, 13 2005 @ 02:49 AM
link   
I can look at her all day long. Beauty like that does not come from earth.
The worst case scenario is that millions of women this beautiful will come out of spaceships and seduce all men.

that is why jesus said people marry and eat and drink at the same time the end comes.also maybe why he talked about people having pleasure in sin

If there are comets falling down and massive earthquakes. would you care if you had a wife who looked like this!!!

The demons don't want your soul they want your gonads!!

posted on Dec, 13 2005 @ 09:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by jaguarmike
Not to get ahead of myself here, but have you noticed that only about 40% of us can see the reptilian features? Hmmmm, makes you think. Is it possible we are more reptilian because we can notice this?

It's funny you say this. Last night I was describing this conversation to a friend, because it was both fascinating and...Well, I like to look at Melissa
Not too familiar with the conspiracy crowd, he was shocked by the audacity of the claim. Two examples of evil aliens trying to take over the world in the guise of attractive women were given with a lead in causing people to see what the author told them to see. No examples of those who were not reptilian were given, and no explanation other than, "a dream told me so" was given as to why these two women resemble reptilians.

I pointed out to him that that in and of itself does not negate the argument, it just makes it weak. I told him that, in order to either strengthen or kill jaguarmike's claim, I would get more quantitative detail that could be tested and applied to individuals across the spectrum. I then posted my request for specific details. I told my buddy that one of two things was going to happen, and I was banking on the latter.

The first would be that jaguarmike and others would point out specific features and why they appeared reptilian in nature as opposed to mammalian/human. The would give validity to the claim, showing that there is specific evidence and not just a dream backing up the claim. It would also show that thought and analysis went into this. Finally, it would cast away the idea in my mind at least that the original poster believes he's God's gift to human women, and the only reason hotties are rejecting him is because they're not human. I know, it's mean, but that idea was there in my mind and would have been cast away had mike taken the time to analyze the individuals in question, showing he had already questioned the validity of his dream and looked into the issue himself. Then there was the second possible response, the one I expected.

The other response would be that, for whatever reason, and I've heard several on ATS, I cannot see it but you can. No explanation, no description of the features, etc. Just a condescending or even sympathetic explanation that I, along with the others questioning this, are incapable of seeing the reptilian features. This response, saying that only 40% of us can see physical features you can't even quantify as being reptilian on these women while the other 60% are blind to the truth. This response, as I told my friend, would mean one of several things. Either jaguarmike is playing with those who are susceptible to suggestion to get a laugh at people's willingness to believe in something they fear or hope for. Jaguarmike's a new member, and as such I can understand this. After all, I did the same thing when I first came to ATS. Another option is that jaguarmike is slipping into madness. I don't mean that in a derogatory way, either. There is an article on reptilianagenda.com by an individual whom, after having read it, I honestly believe is in the initial stages of schizophrenia. Read the article; either he's going mad, this is real, or he's trying to sell a book. Another possibility would be, as I stated, pride. You couldn't fathom someone not wanting to go out with you when you asked, so they must be alien. This is a typical argument taken through politics when it comes to the Reptilian conspiracy. Many people don't believe humans capable of having an ideology differing from their own, so therefore they must be aliens. Same song and dance with a slight twist. Finally, and in my mind least likely, your claim is legitimate and your eyes are more in tune with matter than my own and you can see physical features I am incapable of seeing. According to most of what I've read about Reptilians, I'm safe from their corruption, my faith in Christ making them too sick to have anything to do with me. So, according to all the literature I've read, your case that I don't have enough reptilian in me could be legitimate if Alex Collier and his ilk are correct on the things that can't be confirmed, while obviously incorrect on the things that can be confirmed such as specific dates given and prophesies of what Hale-Bop really was (turns out it really was a comet, folks!)

So, in short, I expected that answer because I don’t believe you can point out what it is that is reptilian about those two women. I don’t believe you could point it out because I don’t believe it is there.

Do you really believe this? Why?

posted on Dec, 13 2005 @ 10:13 AM
link   
Upon further review I tend to notice a more feline quality about Melissa rather than a reptilian quality. I love cats.

The first thing that popped into my head when I saw this picture was the song Cat Scratch Fever by Ted Nugent. Weird..........isn't it?

Peace

posted on Dec, 13 2005 @ 10:22 AM
link   
IF you want to see more of the hot girl...

visit

jfkaps.free.fr...

posted on Dec, 13 2005 @ 12:23 PM
link   
Are there any French members out there that can tell me why your female reptilian news anchors are allowed to show their bra straps?

Man, that is so unfair! Do any of the men actually listen to what she's saying? Does she ever use any of the alleged reptilian reverse speak?

France........talk to me!!!!!!

Peace

posted on Dec, 13 2005 @ 01:27 PM
link   
Who wants to bet that melissa has already seen this thread.

posted on Dec, 13 2005 @ 01:29 PM
link   
No I am not trying to sell a book, no I am not going into madness, and no I am not 100% positive about what I am saying. I always leave room for doubt. But it seems that the similarity is uncanny and about 40% of us realize this connection. It is absolutely possible that these chiseled features have nothing to do with reptillian dna, and is a sheer coincidence, but I seriously believe otherwise after the initial dream I had. In order not to spam this site, I have left out a lot of detail and more information that has happened since the dream. I will post this information later but not annoyingly later (I just don't want the mod's to think i'm trying to take over the board as a troll).

p.s. one of you wanted an example of a man that was definately NOT reptillian or had little reptillian dna. Sure. Man that is not= bojack.org...

Man that might= www.lowculture.com...

I'm just saying maybe... you could try the Adobe Photoshop test to see if it is true.

[edit on 13-12-2005 by jaguarmike]

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join